TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pillar of Light

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wafflecakes_WG

Wafflecakes_WG

Pillar of Light Empty
PostSubject: Pillar of Light   Pillar of Light EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 2:43 pm

Can anyone explain to me what a Pillar of Light does?

It doesn't seem to heal and it can't see very far.... so what's the point in it?
Back to top Go down
Clay4141

Clay4141

Pillar of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pillar of Light   Pillar of Light EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 2:51 pm

It has a healing Aura like you have already found out. It is similar to the Priest of Lihrs, but relatively less. It will have a better importance in Sages Mod. As of now, it works best behind a gate or a wall of bastions, similar to the Zhon Sacred Fire. Its not a worthless unit, but near worthless.
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

Pillar of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pillar of Light   Pillar of Light EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 8:10 am

Verunan Pillar of Light is useful, because the Zhonian Sacred Fire is useful too. I fought once online with Henrique and he took Zhon. I was unable to destroy his Death Totem, because of the Sacred Fires and Thirsa's repairing combination. Now that I am thinking of it, when I play with Veruna, I should use Pillar of Light behind Watch Towers, Mortars, Bastions, Lighthouses, Crossbowmen, Ballistas, Musketeers and Centaurs. It would make them more durable.
Back to top Go down
angel3b

Pillar of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pillar of Light   Pillar of Light EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 8:17 am

The main thing is, you must need a positive mana to make it heal faster. You may see it in a case that you mana suddenly become negative about -200 or -500. That is because the sacred fire, pillar of light or the priest of lihr are working. But maybe the range of heal is higher then both, is what i suppose, not sure.
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

Pillar of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pillar of Light   Pillar of Light EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:06 pm

If you have a few mana spare, a single Pillar Of Light can make a unit almost immortal. I once had an Amazon Knight in front of a Pillar Of Light and it was healed in an instant. My opponent had destroyed almost everything else I have had, however he had to use a lot of Tortoises and Beast Riders firing together against my amazon in order to destroy it in the end!
lol!
Back to top Go down
$_Spagg

$_Spagg

Pillar of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pillar of Light   Pillar of Light EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:57 am

IMO the healing power of the acolites, veruna acolites, sacred fire, and pillar of light, should NOT waste your own mana, they would just auto heal without mana sacrifice
But maybe this would be too overpowered..
Making 10 sacredfire healing each other with titants to boost defense hmm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pillar of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pillar of Light   Pillar of Light Empty

Back to top Go down

Pillar of Light
Page 1 of 1