TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The old Emperor has fallen!!!

Go down 
+6
Myst
__Best Ever____
$_Spagg
$ MalinOMW
$_ARTHAN
Sokka
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sokka

Sokka

The old Emperor has fallen!!! Empty
PostSubject: The old Emperor has fallen!!!   The old Emperor has fallen!!! EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:57 pm

Once there were three men who were followers of the Emperor. It was winter and a cold wind was blowing. The first man said, “I will build a fire in order to keep warm”. He searched within his house to find the materials he needed in order to make the warmest possible fire. He looked high and low and found lots of things that were flammable. He piled them high in the fireplace, excited because there were so many. “Oh, how cold we’ve been but how warm we will be! We will have warmth for our bodies. We will finally have warm food to eat. ” he exclaimed. As soon as all of the materials were gathered and piled to the top of the fireplace, the man and his family lit the fire. They watched expectantly as the fire caught hold and started burning. It became a wonderful fire – warm and bright. It was huge and it was powerful and there was great rejoicing in the family because of the fire. After about 5 minutes, the fire started to die down. It got weaker and weaker until it started to flicker out. Now the man’s family was uncertain. What had happened? Everything was going so well! Now they were left with nothing and getting colder.

The second man shivered in the cold and said, “We need to make a fire! Yes, that will help us to keep warm and to cook the food that we need.” So he and his family went and found all of the things they felt would make a good fire. They found bits of cloth and tinder. They found large logs and small twigs. All were piled into the fireplace and lit on fire. As his family gathered around the growing fire, the man said, “This is good. We have built a fire that will last us a long time!” The fire became a nice healthy fire. The family cooked their food on it and enjoyed a warm meal. After dinner, the man and his family went to bed, cozy and warm and satisfied by the warmth of their surroundings and their meal. In the morning, the little family woke up to a freezing cold house! Their limbs were stiff and sore from the cold. They were tired because of the cold. “What happened?” they asked themselves.

The third man decided to build a fire when he first felt the cold. His family needed to be warm. He told his family, “Scour the area in order to find the best materials. We are going to make a good fire.” Everyone worked to find the right kinds of things to make a fire. At once they laid some of the materials in the fireplace, and then they laid some beside the fireplace to add later. When everything was in place, the man took some old dead leaves and string, put it on the very top and lit the fire. The man and his family stood back to watch. As the fire started, it was small at first. The man’s son exclaimed, “It is such a small fire! It is in danger of going out!” The man immediately said, “Take heart, son, this fire may be just a flicker in places, but as it spreads, it will become stronger and warmer.” And that is exactly what happened. The fire grew and became strong and warm. The man and his family sat down and enjoyed the fire. They ate warm food because of it and slept in warm beds because of it. When they woke up the next day, the family was warm and comforted and the fire continued.

The first man had built his fire with kindling - the kind of material one uses to start a fire - and start a fire he did! Yet there was no foundation in that fire and it burned off quickly. There was no depth. There was no staying power. The result was that the man and his family were left more disillusioned after experiencing the fire than if there had been no fire to begin with.

The second man had built a perfect fire and it had produced a very good result – for a while. The man and his family had built a good foundation and had followed all of the steps to making the best fire they could but once the fire was going, they did not tend to it. It grew and it was sustained but only for a short time. The family enjoyed the fruits of the fire but not the lasting results and comfort that they desired.

The third man knew that building a fire took some planning and some determination. He had instructed his family to not only gather the materials needed that day but to gather extra and to keep some off to the side to add later. The young family continued to work at building the fire even though they were already enjoying the fruits of it. They maintained the intensity by prior planning and the willingness to work. They did not stop when they got what they were after.

The Kingdom of God is like these three men. Some people are like the first man. They are always looking for the next best thing. They go from church to church looking for excitement and fun. They love God but have no depth. So when the flame of excitement burns out, they are left with nothing to lean on. They are left cold and in worse shape than when they started. They are left wondering what happened to their joy and excitement.

The people who are like the second man are the ones who know what to do. They have been taught and have a good foundation but they don’t want to do the things they need to do in order to have the lasting results that come with a well-built fire. They get to a certain place and stop. They come into the kingdom believing there is an ending point, a place to be attained and then they can stop and enjoy the fruits of their labor. The kingdom of God never stops. It is eternal and the line always keeps going.

The third man understood how to build on what he was given. He planned and he implemented. He worked with others to complete the task. He enjoyed the fruits of his labor yet didn’t accept them as final. This man pressed on. He wanted more and he knew how to receive it. He accepted the fruits and continued to build. He knew and understood this verse: Do not put out the Spirit's fire.

When the fire comes, what is it going to find? It will come and burn no matter what. It will burn what it finds in you. Will it find just empty junk, the stuff that burns away quickly and then is gone or will it find strong, ready kindling – logs of readiness - the logs that burn strong and long and won’t go out when the first puff of wind comes along. Now is the time to get rid of junk. As the fire becomes hotter, it burns more things and it burns greater things in us until finally only He remains.
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

PostSubject: Re: The old Emperor has fallen!!!   The old Emperor has fallen!!! EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 3:01 pm

I'm as second man i had it but i couldn,t keep it thats why i'm Leaving u all(sorry but life is hard and i,m not the strongest)

Myst:
... they say, that everything is ever ends. This is not true. All the leave until we remember and as long as we have memories - and they never lose.
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: The old Emperor has fallen!!!   The old Emperor has fallen!!! EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:12 pm

Leaving the game is not a bad or shameful thing to do. So, good luck with your real-life, Sokka; and have fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
$ MalinOMW

$ MalinOMW

PostSubject: Re: The old Emperor has fallen!!!   The old Emperor has fallen!!! EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:49 pm

*,-O
Back to top Go down
$_Spagg

$_Spagg

PostSubject: Re: The old Emperor has fallen!!!   The old Emperor has fallen!!! EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:51 pm

Sokka dont listen to omw!!

@berlin wall - tl;dr ;/
Back to top Go down
$ MalinOMW

$ MalinOMW

PostSubject: Re: The old Emperor has fallen!!!   The old Emperor has fallen!!! EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:01 pm

$_Spagg wrote:
BLABLA ????? omw ?????

xaxaxa
???
Back to top Go down
$_Spagg

$_Spagg

PostSubject: Re: The old Emperor has fallen!!!   The old Emperor has fallen!!! EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:41 pm

xaxaxa!
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

PostSubject: Re: The old Emperor has fallen!!!   The old Emperor has fallen!!! EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:39 pm

\"****\' what i sad, im not going on a vacation ill play this awesome game drunken  Cool 
Back to top Go down
$ MalinOMW

$ MalinOMW

PostSubject: Re: The old Emperor has fallen!!!   The old Emperor has fallen!!! EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 1:07 pm

Just as i thought Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

PostSubject: Re: The old Emperor has fallen!!!   The old Emperor has fallen!!! EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 4:01 pm

cya guys!!! have fun.... ill return one day - i hope... till then Smile

Joker(Sokka) xD love this joker thing
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: The old Emperor has fallen!!!   The old Emperor has fallen!!! EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 4:13 pm

Alright Myster Killer. Wonder what's the next nick Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.gameranger.com
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: The old Emperor has fallen!!!   The old Emperor has fallen!!! EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 6:25 am

[K]Sokka wrote:
cya guys!!! have fun.... ill return one day - i hope... till then Smile

Joker(Sokka) xD love this joker thing
Please, don't leave Sokka. Joker or not, you are an active player who cares about the game, right? So, you are not going to stop playing for TAK's sake. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

PostSubject: Re: The old Emperor has fallen!!!   The old Emperor has fallen!!! EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 10:09 am

But there are "good' and " active" ppl who do "good" things!!! even "Myst" says bad things so cya(didn,t think that he would be in so dramatic situation to think i'm Joker and etc)
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: The old Emperor has fallen!!!   The old Emperor has fallen!!! EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 3:21 pm

Sokka wrote:
But there are "good' and " active" ppl  who do "good" things!!! even "Myst" says bad things so cya(didn,t think that he would be in so dramatic situation to think i'm Joker and etc)
It has to do more with quantity rather than quality. Let's admit it, in terms of quality we are a pretty average community. But if people keep leaving, we are going to be even worse in terms of quantity too. Razz
Back to top Go down
Myst

Myst

PostSubject: Re: The old Emperor has fallen!!!   The old Emperor has fallen!!! EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 7:20 am

oh cmon Joker. Dont leave, I need you here Very Happy (lol)

Sokka i need you in my plan for conquer world
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: The old Emperor has fallen!!!   The old Emperor has fallen!!! EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 9:53 am

$_myst wrote:
oh cmon Joker. Dont leave, I need you here Very Happy(lol)

Sokka i need you in my plan for conquer world
MY plans of conquering the world you mean! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

PostSubject: Re: The old Emperor has fallen!!!   The old Emperor has fallen!!! EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 10:56 am

Myst u sad u left for EVER!!!
Back to top Go down
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

PostSubject: Re: The old Emperor has fallen!!!   The old Emperor has fallen!!! EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 12:40 pm

Why is this even happening?  Just like cheating, in order to capture a smurf, you need a thing called evidence.  Leave Sokka alone.  He's done very little harm to this community aside from his whiny nature.  I think he is a good person. 

Sokka, just ignore them like Rachy has done.  She has had accusations of being a man and being a couple names which I won't mention (since it's besides the point).  Just relax.  This may just pass.

**Edit**

I used to be a big time smurf-buster back in the day.  Riceloft was my predecessor in the UK clan of being another big time smurf-buster.  I find it much more difficult to bust smurfs these days because the community is a good 10 times smaller, that there is a much higher percentage of smurfs as opposed to actual players using their own names and not to mention GSA had more tools to bust smurfs with.  Also, there is a big gap in my "era's" which I played in.  So, I don't really know everyone that well these days which is not enough for me to go "smurf-busting." 

This all being stated, evidence these days are very hard to come up with, so, I don't even bother paying much attention to smurfs.  We are all basing this off of "hunches."  I've had a ton of them back in the day, but I would never break the news unless I could back my "hunch" up with evidence instead of just reasoning. 

So, all in all, to those who think Sokka is Joker, just keep an eye out as time moves along for Sokka's actions may just give eventual evidence.  Sokka, like I said before, just relax and move on as if this is not happening.  If you really are not Joker, than just be confident. 

Wow, I must have said the word smurf like 10 times!  jocolor

Last edited by A-train-DB on Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

PostSubject: Re: The old Emperor has fallen!!!   The old Emperor has fallen!!! EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 12:49 pm

But Rachy left too Smile  (i still have mine humor)

Thx for the good words...
Back to top Go down
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

PostSubject: Re: The old Emperor has fallen!!!   The old Emperor has fallen!!! EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 12:58 pm

Rachy still remains, even if just a little bit like myself.  Throughout the smurf accusations, she played under her name just as much as ever.  I still have plans of being more active one day and try to resurrect DB like Double did once before.
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

PostSubject: Re: The old Emperor has fallen!!!   The old Emperor has fallen!!! EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 1:08 pm

i am confident Double sad to me some good words too(Arthan too).
F**k Y*u L***Y Razz 
Back to top Go down
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

PostSubject: Re: The old Emperor has fallen!!!   The old Emperor has fallen!!! EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 1:09 pm

I have absolutely no idea what that means!

**edit**

I'll just pretend you did not say that!
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: The old Emperor has fallen!!!   The old Emperor has fallen!!! EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 3:58 pm

Alright, I'll just answer to where I've been mentioned. I don't intend to feed their flame, I just want to defend myself of what's not true. Ignore if you want:
Spoiler:

PS: whatever I say publicly is what I say in private to any of you guys. Because I don't have to hide or lie.

Last edited by Idhthol1 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

PostSubject: Re: The old Emperor has fallen!!!   The old Emperor has fallen!!! EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:29 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAH HUHUHUHU HOHOHOHO HIHIHIHIHIHIHI HEHEHEHEHEHEHHE

Landy ur a Nice guys Love ya

PS- Admins can edit it

Last edited by Sokka on Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: The old Emperor has fallen!!!   The old Emperor has fallen!!! EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:33 pm

Trollery, feel free to delete this if you also delete Sokka's post above:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The old Emperor has fallen!!!   The old Emperor has fallen!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The old Emperor has fallen!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next