TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Storyline?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Clay4141

Clay4141

Storyline? Empty
PostSubject: Storyline?   Storyline? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:16 am

Thousands of years had passed since the four kingdoms crushed the forces of Creon. The times after; everything had flourished, people were happy, and business prospered. The nations each apointed a head to sit atop of the council to represent their kingdom. This new committee led the affairs and agreed upon what was best for the sacred kingdoms of darien as a whole. They were known as the Supreme Council, and were located on the south-eastern most island of Veruna; almost the center of the four continents.

To balance the new council, it was decided that the monarchs would not take part. Each of them decided to do their own thing, and Kirrenna being the most adventurest of all the monarchs, decided to follow her childhood dreams. Since she was young, her father told her stories about the Ancient Kandrans and how their civilization was washed away by storms of the sea. He told her, undearneath the ocean lies mysterious artifacts and treasures. Knowing this, she explored the ocean depths solely.

She made many trips to the ocean bottom, and each time she came back with something new. Then Kirrenna was not seen at all. She vanished, and word began throughout Veruna that she had left the land. And rumor wasn't too far off. From her travels, Kirenna discovered many new things, and she discovered and underwater tavern, which she converted into a new military research base. And best of all it was located underneath the island of the Supreme Council!

She soon began to become obsessed with the Kandran way of life. Everything involved magic, even daily life, and to the mage queen of the sea, this was spectacular. She soon recruited all her Priests of Lihr into the new research center. They were the masters behind many new inventions. They learned how to harvest and manifest the mana crystals they found at the sea bottom. They code named this new resource as "Pandora" after the head researcher who discovered it.

They also discovered any sea life that came in counter with these crystals gained special abilities. Sharks were discovered living in the area, but they weren't like the sharks they had previously tamed. These sharks were similar to the mer warriors of the surface world. They were larger, and more powerful. Easily able to slice through a human with a swing of their sword, and cut through the hull of a boat like a hot knife through butter. But the most amazing part, was their ability to cloak, this was thanks to the rare pandora crystals.

One of the best discoveries though was found in an ancient tunnel deep inside the cavern in a small room. Inside were bookcases filled with scrolls of blueprints and schematics for buildings and structures. But there was one that really caught Kirennas eye, The Sphynx of Lihr. She knew the ancient Khandrans worshipped the gods, but she never knew they dedicated buildings to them. This building was special because it could garrison many people and doubled as a stable for her newly formed charirot warriors and archers.

Kirenna's priests were not just masters of magic, many of them were engineers and all bright at different things. One of them managed to figure out how to tame wild beasts. He was responsible for training the Tera Whales to fight for them. These huge beasts were deadly because they could not only swim in water, but also walk on land. Their huge cannons make mince meat of anything in their paths. This same priest also managed to tame wyvern sea dragons to be mountable for combat.

Another priest was a genious when it came to combustion and he was able to create a smaller balloon unit comparable to the dirigible. It was slower, but just as deadly. He also was responsible for creating the ribauld, the unit that was the only thing to defend against her brother Elsin's cannoneer.

If war were to happen, she was prepared! Kirenna would not let anyone walk over her!

Last edited by Clay4141 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ACE

ACE

Storyline? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storyline?   Storyline? EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:32 pm

huh?
Back to top Go down
Clay4141

Clay4141

Storyline? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storyline?   Storyline? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:57 am

I'm just trying to make a plot for the new mod. I know my writing isnt the best.. This isn't official by any means.
Back to top Go down
SlowSnail3o

SlowSnail3o

Storyline? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storyline?   Storyline? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:39 am

Sounds nice Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.igrajmo.se
EtherLord-RX

EtherLord-RX

Storyline? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storyline?   Storyline? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:55 pm

I agree with Snail. It sounds very interesting. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Clay4141

Clay4141

Storyline? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storyline?   Storyline? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:26 pm

Thank you guys!!!! I'll write one up for each race, I'm just trying to think of a plot that fits them all together, and also explains something about some of the new units. If anyone has any ideas, I'd be happy to include them! We can make this a group effort so everyone can have a part in the mod.... if Sage makes this official! Its up to him because it is his mod, ya know?
Back to top Go down
ACE

ACE

Storyline? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storyline?   Storyline? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 3:44 pm

oh right i get it, i didn't realise there was gonna be a storyline. I'll have to complete the iron plague before i contribute rabbit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Storyline? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storyline?   Storyline? Empty

Back to top Go down

Storyline?
Page 1 of 1