TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Show yourself WINNER, or posibly types

Go down 
+3
[K]Double
A-train-DB
$ MalinOMW
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sage
Lead Designer of The New Era Expansion Project
Sage

Show yourself WINNER, or posibly types - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show yourself WINNER, or posibly types   Show yourself WINNER, or posibly types - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:51 pm

You guys are funny. What if I just wanted to purchase the silver account to talk to Evil about the great things we can do for tak in GR? Have you guys thought of that?
Back to top Go down
https://takuniverse.webs.com/
$ MalinOMW

$ MalinOMW

PostSubject: Re: Show yourself WINNER, or posibly types   Show yourself WINNER, or posibly types - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:23 pm

Sage wrote:
You guys are funny. What if I just wanted to purchase the silver account to talk to Evil about the great things we can do for tak in GR? Have you guys thought of that?
you would buy gold then Very Happy
BTW
you are just the most likely in my eyes (the biggest number of circumstances)

Edit@down
ok i will be quite forever about that topic, but still curious about result

Last edited by $ MalinOMW on Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sage
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Show yourself WINNER, or posibly types   Show yourself WINNER, or posibly types - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 3:10 pm

Why would I buy gold? It's too much money, and with silver, I can still access the Command Bunker.

Without proof and just throwing names in the sky, I have to say that you guys are doing a horrible job trying to figure out who Triple is.
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Show yourself WINNER, or posibly types   Show yourself WINNER, or posibly types - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 3:19 pm

Sage wrote:
Why would I buy gold? It's too much money, and with silver, I can still access the Command Bunker.

Without proof and just throwing names in the sky, I have to say that you guys are doing a horrible job trying to figure out who Triple is.
Why Sage? It would be awesome if you were Triple, wouldn't be? It would be the best New Era advertisment! Very Happy
If you are Triple and don't admit it because of things I've said about smurfs or things Landherr said about cheating, let me apologize for my part and say most of community don't take Landherr's opinion into account. Neutral
Being Triple isn't an insult. Quite the opposite; it is honor for beating that tourny. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sage
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Show yourself WINNER, or posibly types   Show yourself WINNER, or posibly types - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 3:27 pm

How does Triple advertise the NewEra mod?
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Show yourself WINNER, or posibly types   Show yourself WINNER, or posibly types - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 3:38 pm

Sage wrote:
How does Triple advertise the NewEra mod?
Not Triple just by himself/herself. But if the creator of New Era was such a skilled player (by skilled, I mean beating the KOTH tournament) it would probably be the best New Era advertisment. Many people, old players, smurfs or even TAers may not publicly admit it, but they respect a mod made by a skilled player more than one made by an average player.

Player skill = knowledge of gameplay = understandment of balance = high-quality mod creator

If an expert player mods, he had better understandment of gameplay & balance than an average one, thus creating a mod which is as balanced as the original game (maybe even more) and fun to play even in competitive matches.
Hope I was clear. Smile
Back to top Go down
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

PostSubject: Re: Show yourself WINNER, or posibly types   Show yourself WINNER, or posibly types - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 3:50 pm

Sorry, Sage for bringing this topic up again.  It seems to me now, that the idea of you being Triple has some deeper roots than I expected.  Oh well, I guess that all we can say!
Back to top Go down
Sage
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Show yourself WINNER, or posibly types   Show yourself WINNER, or posibly types - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 3:55 pm

I thought that joker admitted of being triple, didn't he? Plus I play defensively compared to Triple's rushing style.
Back to top Go down
$ MalinOMW

$ MalinOMW

PostSubject: Re: Show yourself WINNER, or posibly types   Show yourself WINNER, or posibly types - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 4:29 pm

Sage wrote:
I thought that joker admitted of being triple, didn't he? Plus I play defensively compared to Triple's rushing style.
you like horses too much Very Happy (as triple)
Back to top Go down
Sage
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Show yourself WINNER, or posibly types   Show yourself WINNER, or posibly types - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 4:34 pm

Who doesn't like horses? Hey Double, do us a favor and get in touch with Triple, and tell him to come and defend himself because he is being trashed Razz
Back to top Go down
[K]Double

[K]Double

PostSubject: Re: Show yourself WINNER, or posibly types   Show yourself WINNER, or posibly types - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 4:37 pm

The reason I encouraged smurfs to join is so their main nick won't be demagogued but they could still walk out of the tournament with a sense of satisfaction.  We've all seen how fast things can go downhill, and I for one prefer to put up as many barriers possible to avoid that type of thing.  The fact is no one really knows who Triple is, even I don't.  I sent him/her $20 via paypal a week after the tournament.  

As far as I know Triple could have bought a crackpipe from Amazon.com with the money, it matters not to me.  

Triple, if you are reading this, congratz again.

I mean, imagine if Carnageking or Paddy or Darksphere played in the tournament and they lost in the second bracket due to just a bad game or a fluke, people like Landherr would never let them hear the end of it.
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Show yourself WINNER, or posibly types   Show yourself WINNER, or posibly types - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:30 pm

Spoiler:

All honest, I believe the smurf allowance was what brought such a drama in the first place. Everyone can lose due to a bad game or a fluke. If Triple was known and revealed he could have defended himself/herself with a straightforward way and avoid all this Landher vs Triple drama.

Landherr, I am going to merge your double post into a single post. However, I would be interested in sending me the links with A-Train's double posts in order to merge them too.
About banning Double, be sure I will ban him too for a day if he keeps this Double-Landher 'love relationship'. However, since you are the second part of this 'love relationship' and feeding this flame war as much as him and since I have already banned you once, your second ban is going to be for a week.
I am actually doing you a favor for not procceeding to the banning proceedure. Are you sure you wish Double to be banned for a day and you to be banned for a week? If you answer yes, I will proceed...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show yourself WINNER, or posibly types   Show yourself WINNER, or posibly types - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show yourself WINNER, or posibly types
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2