TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Give or Share a % of your Mana with your Ally.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DeeKay
Administrator
DeeKay

How to Give or Share a % of your Mana with your Ally. Empty
PostSubject: How to Give or Share a % of your Mana with your Ally.   How to Give or Share a % of your Mana with your Ally. EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 6:30 pm

Hell Yeah, Guys. I finally discovered how to manage that fucking "Diplomacy - Share Mana" thing. lol

You can do that by using the following commands:

+GiveMana (Player ID) (Amount)
Gives an amount of your Mana instantly to a player. You can check who is player 1, player 2, by checking the Diplomacy Menu (D), then count, the first is Player 1, second Player 2...

Player ID = You can see by counting the player position in Diplomacy Menu.

*+ShareManaPct (% of your Max Mana to Share)
You set a percentage of your Mana to share with your ally PER SECOND, where 0 is 0%, 0.25 is 25%, 0.5 is 50%, 0.75 is 75% and 1 is 100%. (You can, for sure, use others values like 0.01 for 1%)

*+ShareManaLimit (% of your Max Mana to Limit)
You can here declare a Limit that when it's hit, your are not going to share mana anymore. For example, if you have 10000 max mana and you are sharing some mana with your friend, but want always to have at least 2000 mana, use +ShareManaLimit 0.2 (20%) and when your mana hits 2000 or below, you will automatically stop sharing, and will continue sharing if it goes higher than 2000.

Some sets: 0 is 0%, 0.25 is 25%, 0.5 is 50%, 0.75 is 75% and 1 is 100%. (You can, for sure, use others values like 0.01 for 1%)

* = Needs to enable Share Mana in Diplomacy.

That's it for today guys, hope you all enjoyed that. If I discover something more I will edit this topic, so keep your eyes open. =D

LONG LIVE TA:K!!!

Credit goes to:
DK-Manolololololololo (now known as DeeKay) - All TA:K Downloads - HELL YEAH DISCOVERED ALL THAT FUCKING ALONE
Sage - TA:K Universe - Helped with testing commands and these things :3
MalinOMW - On My Way - Helped testing commands and always giving nice opinions :3

#MECHUPA

Last edited by DeeKay on Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:31 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://alltakdownloads.6te.net/
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: How to Give or Share a % of your Mana with your Ally.   How to Give or Share a % of your Mana with your Ally. EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 6:40 pm

Omg, that's awesome. Could put it in http://takuniverse.webs.com/tips.htm or http://takuniverse.webs.com/tricks.htm maybe (current information there is still the same as it was when it was still Spagg's site)? Makes me wanna share publicly the extra thing about ctrl+stop. Nevermind, I'll let the legendary ancient AI lag beaters share it since they always knew everything Very Happy

Last edited by _keyON1e_ on Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gameranger.com
$_Spagg

$_Spagg

PostSubject: Re: How to Give or Share a % of your Mana with your Ally.   How to Give or Share a % of your Mana with your Ally. EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:15 pm

That looks very game changing!
I imagine on times where you have extra mana and isnt used, you can just give some to your allies etc.
Btw I'm curious Henrique, how did you find it?
Back to top Go down
DeeKay
Administrator
DeeKay

PostSubject: Re: How to Give or Share a % of your Mana with your Ally.   How to Give or Share a % of your Mana with your Ally. EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:46 am

$_Spagg wrote:
Btw I'm curious Henrique, how did you find it?
Surprise. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://alltakdownloads.6te.net/
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: How to Give or Share a % of your Mana with your Ally.   How to Give or Share a % of your Mana with your Ally. EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:29 pm

how about an update here?

+ShareManaLimit (0-1)
If you go limit 0, it keeps 0% of your mana to you when pct is set proper (and have you have "mana" checked with allies in D).
If you go limit 1, it keeps 100% of your mana to yourself, which means you're not sharing.
If you go limit 0.5, it keeps 50% of your mana (it doesn't share anything below half your total mana storage) to you, etc.

+ShareManaPct (Player ID) (0-1)
If you go pct 0, it shares 0% of your current mana (not total storage) per second. If your go pct 1, it shares 100% of your current mana per second.
If you currently have 2k mana, and you go +sharemanapct 0.1, it's gonna share 200 mana per second. Actually, the first second -200 (then you get 1800), second second -180 (then you get 1620), third second -162, etc.

more precise pct can be difficult especially during game, but they're generally 2 (with +givemana, 3) useful commands.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gameranger.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Give or Share a % of your Mana with your Ally.   How to Give or Share a % of your Mana with your Ally. Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Give or Share a % of your Mana with your Ally.
Page 1 of 1