TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TA:K Target Command Line Parameters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DeeKay
Administrator
DeeKay

TA:K Target Command Line Parameters Empty
PostSubject: TA:K Target Command Line Parameters   TA:K Target Command Line Parameters EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 2:49 pm

Hey guys, I've discoreved some target command line parameters that you can use in your TA:K Shortcut. It can be so useful, that you can test multiplayer scripts in singleplayer (Yes, you don't need Rammstein mod anymore... //not saying it was a bad mod rammstein, it was a good idea).

Important!

In 4.1bb version, the command lines parameters were disabled. But, I've modified the 4.1bb executable to make it work. You should get the new executable here in order to perform the commands in this post: https://tinyurl.com/TAKIcd

Command Lines Parameters List

# = Number
% = String

• Known:

-disablecavedogverification
This command will disable cavedog files verification, "oh what is this manolo?", when you load Kingdoms, it loads specific files and check if they have got any alterations. If you put this command line, Kingdoms is going to load EVERY .hpi file that is in its directory, and won't check for alterations. So, it's good when modding.

-skiplogo
It will skip the login movie screen. (if you have it)

-testmultiscript
With this command you can test every scripted maps singleplayer.

-pretendnoexpansion
Remove Creon.

-h%
Hosts a multiplayer game with % as Game Name. Spaces not allowed.

-i#
Goes straight to "Play an opponent" and tries to connect to # IP.

•Unknown:

-cheating

-circlos

-disableuipreload

-fixcursor

-lock

-nosideculling

-permlos

-randomloc

-truelos

-watching

• Needs more Information about (only deductions):

-deathplays
Will disable Characters Sounds or Effect Sounds.

-deathends
Will disable Characters Sounds or Effect Sounds.

-lowerpriority
Will lower the priority. (I don't know which to)

-shownetworkstats
It just show some numbers on the screen, needs to test.

-forcerendererchoice
As the name says it will force the renderer you chose. Idk maybe some kind of fix for some problems.

-------------------------------

Your Shortcut should be like (Sorry it's in Portuguese, but it's in the "Destino" Camp):
TA:K Target Command Line Parameters HqWkGpZ

Long Live, TA:K! Weeeeeew.

Last edited by DeeKay on Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:07 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://alltakdownloads.6te.net/
$_Spagg

$_Spagg

PostSubject: Re: TA:K Target Command Line Parameters   TA:K Target Command Line Parameters EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 4:10 pm

Cool find.
Not necessary to create a shortcut just for this, using command prompt should do.
Anyway to sum it up to test script on single you just need to take .key off the folder, and run Kingdoms.exe with testmultiscript parameter?
If that's the case I think rammstein mod is more convenient and it works on multiplayer  Smile
Back to top Go down
DeeKay
Administrator
DeeKay

PostSubject: Re: TA:K Target Command Line Parameters   TA:K Target Command Line Parameters EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 4:16 pm

$_Spagg wrote:
Cool find.
Not necessary to create a shortcut just for this, using command prompt should do.
Anyway to sum it up to test script on single you just need to take .key off the folder, and run Kingdoms.exe with testmultiscript parameter?
If that's the case I think rammstein mod is more convenient and it works on multiplayer  Smile

You don't need to remove Kingdoms.key from the folder, just add the -testmultiscript in the shortcut (I think shortcut is easier than cmd)
Yes, Rammstein mod is more viable in 4.1bb because target params won't work in this version.
Btw, Rammstein mod was created for playing Scripts in singleplayer, not Force Start (used in multiplayer).
Back to top Go down
http://alltakdownloads.6te.net/
$ MalinOMW

$ MalinOMW

PostSubject: Re: TA:K Target Command Line Parameters   TA:K Target Command Line Parameters EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 6:13 pm

interesting

btw about editing/mod TA:K
the less editing/modable version is TA:K demo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TA:K Target Command Line Parameters   TA:K Target Command Line Parameters Empty

Back to top Go down

TA:K Target Command Line Parameters
Page 1 of 1