TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Delean's Strenght and weaknesses

Go down 
+2
[K]Double
Lord chris
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord chris

Lord chris

Delean's Strenght and weaknesses Empty
PostSubject: Delean's Strenght and weaknesses   Delean's Strenght and weaknesses EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 10:14 pm

Delean is one of the best if not the best 3rd party race avaliable but that doesnt mean its perfect

Strenghts
1. best archers in the game espiclly T3 archers as they have a long range and i think about as long as a cannon or FD

2. mon has a throwable wave and it does the 5k dmg it suppose to do to other mons meaning that deleans mons wave will hurt the other players mon now ik poeple are going to say thats op well if the person playing with delean rarely uses and only uses it when he needs to like saven his \"***\" then this can be usefull

3.Best mon hunter in the game this race has the mercanry witch can kill enemy mons with just a few hits and it a horse man so it is fast now this unit doesnt have a lot of hp so poeple can counter it

4.Builders can help build anything even a god i guess this was before i say the 2.0 patch witch changed alot of stuff so yeah

Weaknesses
1.Builders are expensive as hell T1 builder 1.3k mana T2 7.4k mana T3 6.2k mana so unless your palying a mapa with plenty of mana delean will fall short

2.Weak as \"****\' infantry deleans infantry sucks \"***\" as they can easly be taken out by other foot soldiers and yess that includes T2 and T3 infantry in deleans arsonal they just suck against even against the otak races T1 units

3. Huge T2 loadstones now before i get into this one it should be noted that the T3 builder can only build the advance loadstones not the T2 builder ok deleands T2 loadstones are big so mana thats clumped together you wont get that many T2 loadstones so yeah

Notes
This race is very well made it does need some tweaks here and there and some fixes like throwable wave but all in all this race is seen as one of the best and you can tell why and this race can hold its own against the otak races without being op and the otak races can hold its own against delean

But with this said this race canbe alot of fun and a new challage to TA:K

Back to top Go down
[K]Double

[K]Double

PostSubject: Re: Delean's Strenght and weaknesses   Delean's Strenght and weaknesses EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 1:01 am

Good read. Ill try it out with you this weekend. You've my word on that. This article will help me in my learning curve, thank you.

May I suggest punctuation? It's a little rough on the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lord chris

Lord chris

PostSubject: Re: Delean's Strenght and weaknesses   Delean's Strenght and weaknesses EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 1:47 am

yes sorry
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Delean's Strenght and weaknesses   Delean's Strenght and weaknesses EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 4:56 am

Topic moved to the general Strategies forum, since its previous place was for Aramon strategies only.

Btw, good topic... Smile
Back to top Go down
Lord chris

Lord chris

PostSubject: Re: Delean's Strenght and weaknesses   Delean's Strenght and weaknesses EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 5:20 pm

well its an aramon race
Back to top Go down
[K] Caesar

[K] Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Delean's Strenght and weaknesses   Delean's Strenght and weaknesses EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 3:49 pm

You and your delean fetish  Smile. Good thread though.
Back to top Go down
Capt Savage

Capt Savage

PostSubject: Re: Delean's Strenght and weaknesses   Delean's Strenght and weaknesses EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 6:06 pm

delean could own any otak race if they just mass those t1 archers. those things are the absolute bee's knees.
Back to top Go down
Lord chris

Lord chris

PostSubject: Re: Delean's Strenght and weaknesses   Delean's Strenght and weaknesses EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 10:01 pm

nah T1 archers they may have dmg but they have sucky health and plus most T1 ubits have a good enough hp to get in close to do dmg and again this is against what other race your fighting
Back to top Go down
$ MalinOMW

$ MalinOMW

PostSubject: Re: Delean's Strenght and weaknesses   Delean's Strenght and weaknesses EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 5:05 am

they are fast archers?

one day i was considering which T1 archer(OTAK ofc) is the best, and i get conclusion that hunter is the best, it has +/- 50% more speed and damage than others, (mainly because of speed,they can be annoying, you can try to annoy/block/hurt monarch) but they have probably the less amount of health

so what is the name of that archer, and that archer has bigger damage, or has nice speed?
Back to top Go down
Lord chris

Lord chris

PostSubject: Re: Delean's Strenght and weaknesses   Delean's Strenght and weaknesses EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 9:07 pm

$ MalinOMW wrote:

so what is the name of that archer, and that archer has bigger damage, or has nice speed?

it has decent speed but the main focus is its dmg they can do alot of dmg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delean's Strenght and weaknesses   Delean's Strenght and weaknesses Empty

Back to top Go down

Delean's Strenght and weaknesses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TA: Kingdoms Forums :: GENERAL :: Strategies-
Jump to: