TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Peace?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

Peace? Empty
PostSubject: Peace?   Peace? EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 1:27 pm

Posting in this section because peace itself never existed and is improbable. Razz

My suggestion: stop flaming publicly about stuff that only interests part of people, because of ego, and talk more about TAK stuff that interests all people. Leave flaming for non-public environments. Detail, avoid drama in GR games too. Hf.

detail:
Back to top Go down
http://www.gameranger.com
[K]Double

[K]Double

Peace? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace?   Peace? EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:23 am

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

Have you read your profile?

Have you seen your profile pick?

Have you read your profile name?

You are a walking taunt.  Every single thing in there is provocative.  You're the best?  Sorry if that's a problem?  I don't have to hide?  I don't have to smurf?  I don't have to lie?  I don't have to cheat to win?  Multiple?  Smurf?  Hider?  ...and the list goes on and on.

And YOU want to make a peace agreement?

You've got to be fucking kidding me.  I'm pretty blown away.

Fucking... kidding me.

I'm so shocked right now I don't know how to put my thoughts into words.

Maybe you should take that high powered perception that you have and start making some changes FOR YOURSELF FIRST before you go around flaunting that everyone else should change.

- Double

Quote :
Any game anyone contact me anyhow. Ah, but I'm the best player ever considering the highest level of play in TAK of 1999-today (also known as {God} centuple1, the first and the last), if that's np. But don't worry I won't own you too badly, I don't wanna see you hide (again) Wink. I can't always respond for what's written (lies, distortion), deleted, censured (just what's convenient), edited in this site. I also can't do much about people's multiples and etc, like people making smurfs pretending to be someone else's smurf. lol. landherr.kon1e@gmail.com I'm clanless, btw. (ah, 'ifs' and 'nots' welcome too Razz) "People aren't good because they play, people play because they are good."
Back to top Go down
[K] Caesar

[K] Caesar

Peace? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace?   Peace? EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 11:01 am

Wow... I don't know man, I try to get better and better, maybe even reach the top 5 players or even get to the point where people would consider me the best. But I wouldn't chime about it, that probably wouldn't be smart and it would sound provocative and too self-centered.

Why can't we all just play the game and chat on the forums like normal people. This shit is not welcome.
And it's definitely not building a better community.

On the other hand... What people put on their profiles shouldn't be a problem, even descriptions like this.
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

Peace? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace?   Peace? EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 11:20 am

The problem isn't that people cheat, the problem is that anyone can cheat and very few people is interested in preventing it. My profile pic is a joke, people do that, and it's just an inviting for anyone to play.

If that provokes you, I guess the hat fits.

whiskeypete wrote:
You are a walking taunt.  Every single thing in there is provocative.  You're the best?  Sorry if that's a problem?  I don't have to hide?  I don't have to smurf?  I don't have to lie?  I don't have to cheat to win?  Multiple?  Smurf?  Hider?  ...and the list goes on and on.
I wonder why that all bothers you.

I don't want a peace agreement (that's why I wrote "peace?"), I just suggested that instead of doing posts like yours, how about talking about TAK stuff that interests all people? That wasn't a suggestion for "everyone but me", where did you read that?

Maybe because I'm a threat for your desire of being "king", lol. Let's get real, everyone is self-centered, it's human.

hatebreeder wrote:
Fucking... kidding me.
I'd have been banned by your clan mate for saying that word.

sinvigor wrote:
Maybe you should take that high powered perception that you have and start making some changes FOR YOURSELF FIRST before you go around flaunting that everyone else should change.
I know what I can do but I have already answered to all you have said:
"But let's get real, people hf with drama because it's a way for them to express what interests them. Just remember I'm on the bottom of the the list of those responsible for flame (I can't do anything if I'm the main target, since people play for status). I'm the one who would be most interested by simply letting tak speak for itself."

It's something you might understand if you ever become the main target of crap from multiples/smurfs/hiders. Your post just proved my point and my first post on this topic. Btw I suggest that you stop distorting everything.

My confidence and ideas can sound arrogant, but they're just realist and if they affect your ego it's because you are arrogant. I'm actually humble, I know the limits but all I say is to fight excuses people make to hide. I play TAK.

Cheers. Hf.
Back to top Go down
[K]Double

[K]Double

Peace? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace?   Peace? EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:03 pm

Then practice what you preach. You can't say one thing and present the exact opposite. If you want things to calm down then start by setting an example.
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

Peace? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace?   Peace? EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:15 pm

don,t go off topic... PEACE IN THE WORLD
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

Peace? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace?   Peace? EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 11:27 am

Please don't destroy this thread.
Back to top Go down
[K]Double

[K]Double

Peace? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace?   Peace? EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 11:34 am

Mimicking is the number one sign of affection.

Love you, too, baby <3
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

Peace? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace?   Peace? EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 11:37 am

lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Peace? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace?   Peace? Empty

Back to top Go down

Peace?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TA: Kingdoms Forums :: GENERAL :: Clan Forums :: Imperial Equalists :: IMProbable-
Jump to: