TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome.

Go down 
+3
[K] Caesar
$ MalinOMW
__Best Ever____
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Have you played the script before?
Yes
KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome. I_vote_lcap67%KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome. I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 8 ]
No
KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome. I_vote_lcap33%KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome. I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome. Empty
PostSubject: KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome.   KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome. EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:49 pm

You don't need to read any of this to participate or comment.

King of the Hill script tournament.

It's an original map containing a 10min script, it's a very simple one. And no download is required. It's a single elimination tourney (but if players want more than 1, they can agree between themselves, anything can be done if both players agree, tbh, we'll try to set what's default though).

More map info:
http://kingdoms.heavenforum.org/t1287-original-multiplayer-scripted-map-king-of-the-hill#12685

HOW TO GET IN:

Play with as many nicks as you want, registration can happen through any means:

Suggestions of how to get in (ways of contacting) wrote:

Like a Star @ heaven  Gameranger - just inform anyone really (and ask the guy to let me know), and your GR id and/or the nick you want displayed here - but I'd say informing me (id 2918661) would guarantee you are on.

Like a Star @ heaven  Email - cavedogamemsgme@gmail.com (post here or contact me anyhow if you wanna give your email and other contact as a possibility for registrations too, or just leave any of your ways of being contacted here).

Like a Star @ heaven  PM in this site, or in www.imperialequalists.clanz.co (anyone can register in the site), or in TAUniverse (my nick is Landherr, http://www.tauniverse.com/forum/member.php?u=21705). TAU - www.tauniverse.com/forum is interesting because no TAK player moderates the site, so it's unbiased.

Like a Star @ heaven  Or you can post here. Anything. Or contact anyone who's participating, if they don't mind. Or just host a room in GR with the description informing. Anything pal. You can also try posting at:
http://www.tauniverse.com/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=43935
http://imperialequalists.clanz.co/post505.html#p505

You can simply register another nick (such as a friend) by simply saying "Joe is in" and/or "id 4320000 is in", anywhere. If you don't want it public, just tell me who it is by non-public means, you can also choose to make the registration non-public (as a # in the list). People are free to enter and leave, and change nick in the list & gr id in the list anytime.

You can also choose to not make your registration public (a # in the registrations list). Display nicks in this topic and gr id are free to be anything you want.

More details:

You can choose which nick you'll present yourself in this site, can be different than yours in GR too.

More info:

Last edited by __Best Ever____ on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:01 pm; edited 27 times in total (Reason for editing : update + trying to make it clear/brief)
Back to top Go down
http://www.gameranger.com
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome.   KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome. EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 11:34 pm

Again, no hurry, feel free to get in and out at anytime. Display nicks in this topic can be any (same for gr id), and both can be changed anytime. You can also choose to change your registration from public or non-public anytime.

Current registrations ( 12 ) still open - last update 04 february:

Display nicks in this topic (and others related):

1. keyON1e
2. DK-Ricco
3. #
4. N O A T
5. Spagg
6. bdrooter
7. $ MalinOMW
8. SlowSnail / Hail Caesar (asked to leave on March 29)
9. Sokka / Dissekeur (asked to leave on March 29)
10. $_Arthan
11. Leroy Peterson
12. Jr
Gameranger ids:
After the shuffle (will try to find something public and reliable), yet to be done:

The bracket will be the result of this shuffle yet to be done and will be able to be seen here: http://challonge.com/kothscript1v1 (this current one isn't the one that's gonna be used)

Nicks will be shuffled when tourney starts (as mentioned somewhere above), registration order doesn't matter.

# I didn't ask if I could make the registration public yet (just thought about it now, lol). Btw, if you are not certain which GR id you'll be using, no need to say it. You can also say more than 1 GR id if you want.

If anything happens, anyone can run it on its own. Hf. All participants are host.

Last edited by __Best Ever____ on Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:36 pm; edited 27 times in total
Back to top Go down
$ MalinOMW

$ MalinOMW

PostSubject: Re: KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome.   KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome. EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 1:52 pm

me
$ MalinOMW
3112024,  or 1265120 (doubt that i going to have chance to use that ID cause, its my familyhome ID)
(won't register smurf, but what if smurf registered me?)
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome.   KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome. EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 2:30 pm

$ MalinOMW wrote:
won't register smurf, but what if smurf registered me?
lol Razz
Back to top Go down
[K] Caesar

[K] Caesar

PostSubject: Re: KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome.   KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome. EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 2:51 pm

count me in
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome.   KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome. EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 2:56 pm

Btw, anyone can register someone else too (just tell me anyhow).

People can also try informing the other registered participants they are in (but remember it's not guaranteed the information will reach me). Or tell anyone really, if you think it can be enough to update this topic.

Ah, admin can update the registrations here if he wants too. But please just to add, not to remove or update (tell me pls and let me do it).

No need to be scared. Razz

Last edited by _keyON1e _ on Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

PostSubject: Re: KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome.   KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome. EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 12:54 pm

I want to play too so count me in(if i,m welcomed)  cheers 
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome.   KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome. EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 12:58 pm

all welcome.

how to get in (repeating):

Repeating detail

you can choose which nick to show at this topic, and also gr id, you can also choose to not make your registration public. And no compromise, if you enter and don't play, np, it's gonna be made clear that you got wo.

No hurry to register or play the matches as well, both players play whenever it's more convenient for them.
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome.   KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome. EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:25 pm

I'm in...

Name: $_ARTHAN
GR ID: 4600722

(Note: the above is my newest & current account and the one I am obviously going to use if I am accepted. For contacting me, just PM me in this site)
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome.   KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome. EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 9:06 pm

all are accepted and welcome. hf.
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome.   KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:35 pm

Well, who is playing againts who?  scratch 
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome.   KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 5:04 pm

Anyone knows a reliable shuffle system that can be seen public? Maybe end registrations at 16?

Apparently this point isn't clear, so... There's not hurry to play it, both players will contact/play each other anytime. If something happens, even though countless time will be given to play a 10min original map script, you'll just be given a WO sign near your nick (which can be any you pick).
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome.   KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome. EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 8:56 pm

Updated post #2.
Back to top Go down
[K]Double

[K]Double

PostSubject: Re: KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome.   KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome. EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:59 am

This never got off the ground, did it?
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

PostSubject: Re: KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome.   KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome. EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 3:37 pm

Yes it did I WON  drunken 
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome.   KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome. EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 7:36 pm

___Best Ever___ wrote:
Updated post #2.

It says registrations still open.

5 or 10min single elimination though, no excuses left other than the ones I usually mention. Very Happy
Feel free to keep hiding though. Wink
Back to top Go down
[K]Double

[K]Double

PostSubject: Re: KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome.   KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome. EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 4:06 pm

This thread is 2 months old. If you were serious about this you would have done something with it by now.

Stop going on fishing expeditions.
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

PostSubject: Re: KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome.   KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome. EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 4:57 pm

Fishing is nice  tongue 
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome.   KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome. EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 6:07 pm

Hf for those who have the balls to play. All that was written still goes on (such as any comments and ideas will be applied openly).
Back to top Go down
[K]Double

[K]Double

PostSubject: Re: KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome.   KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome. EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 9:29 pm

The parameters for a functioning tournament don't even exist here.

Well, good luck.
Back to top Go down
[K] Caesar

[K] Caesar

PostSubject: Re: KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome.   KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome. EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 12:47 am

Count me out.
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

PostSubject: Re: KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome.   KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome. EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 2:28 am

me 4
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome.   KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome. EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 7:23 pm

Real reason you hide: because I'm on it, and because no one is gonna be removed since opponent is scared.

Slowsnail, mysterkiller and whiskeypete. Lmao.

n1e.

For the others who have the balls, read post #1 for current structure (already enough to start though, and fairer and better done than any other before in tak). Again, suggestions and comments welcome. Unfortunately though, I don't plan on not playing this first one, so scrubs such as the ones above should keep hiding. Wink
Back to top Go down
[K]Double

[K]Double

PostSubject: Re: KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome.   KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome. EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 9:50 pm

So do you need some more time to figure out how to do this?

Or do you need me to come in here and run this thing the right way?
Back to top Go down
[K] Caesar

[K] Caesar

PostSubject: Re: KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome.   KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome. EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 11:40 pm

No one wants to have anything to do with you, that's the only reason. Who fucking cares about winning or losing. Spoiled brat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome.   KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome. Empty

Back to top Go down

KOTH script 1v1 single elimination tourney, all welcome.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next