TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Illohir

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord chris

Lord chris

Illohir Empty
PostSubject: Illohir   Illohir EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 12:28 am

ok this is a review of the strenghs and weaknesses of vaeruns Race Illohir

now do to Vaerun is still working on this race this is the version hes currently at.

Strengths

1. Extremely Durable monarch illohirs monarch is for some reason extremely durable no not unkillable durable but as i have seen he can take 5 meter drops from golden fire mages and still have about 1/3 health.So its to say its hard to kill this monarch

2. Strong towers this race has some pretty good towers and they can take a beating and that provide sight not light house sight but good sight and they do alot of dmg.

3.This race has a Special building called Revealer and as the name implies it revails a large portion of the map (depending on map size) its way better than the light house only thing it cant shoot little arrow of parzezy so its defenseless but it does have alot more health than light house so thats something.

4. T4 units are basicly game enders as it has units that can completely domanate as they have a ton of health and can do alot of dmg but don't worry the 2 most powerful out of the T4 building has limits on them so no one can spam them.

5.This race can get to its advance units and advance loadstone extremely quickly enough to counter attack

Weaknesses

1. Majorty of T1 units are extremely weak and most T2 units are how can i put this lightly useless but this could because the either i couldn't find a use for them or it was because of the war maps ie. 3rd party maps

2. Chaos focus i for the life of me couldnt not figure out what this does sorry vaerun but either its useless or i have to build more to find out there use, But until then its useless.
Back to top Go down
[K]Double

[K]Double

Illohir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illohir   Illohir EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:18 am

Punctuation has gotten better!
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

Illohir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illohir   Illohir EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 12:17 pm

Quote :
1. Majorty of T1 units are extremely weak and most T2 units are how can i put this lightly useless but this could because the either i couldn't find a use for them or it was because of the war maps ie. 3rd party maps
I don't know the mod, but I don't see how it makes sense because it's like saying that, in non-original maps (I don't see how this makes much difference anyway), zombies and executioners are useless. Which is obviously not true. They are weaker but cheaper - at least that's how it is in tak and same in some mods I've played, I assume it must be same for Illohir.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gameranger.com
Lord chris

Lord chris

Illohir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illohir   Illohir EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 6:40 pm

I don't know the mod, but I don't see how it makes sense because it's like saying that, in non-original maps (I don't see how this makes much difference anyway), zombies and executioners are useless. Which is obviously not true. They are weaker but cheaper - at least that's how it is in tak and same in some mods I've played, I assume it must be same for Illohir.[/quote]

no im saying as in most of illohirs T1 doent do dmg as in atleast the other t1 units in other races do dmg and i mean this is the possable way as in it takes fucking forever for illohirs T1 to destory buildings with 1 expection and T2 i guess for Cd/Dc maps you can find more uses for them but on waring maps those units are useless
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

Illohir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illohir   Illohir EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:08 pm

Lord chris wrote:
no im saying as in most of illohirs T1 doent do dmg as in atleast the other t1 units in other races do dmg and i mean this is the possable way as in it takes fucking forever for illohirs T1 to destory buildings with 1 expection and T2 i guess for Cd/Dc maps you can find more uses for them but on waring maps those units are useless
zombie does damage? and they are used in all maps.
Back to top Go down
Lord chris

Lord chris

Illohir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illohir   Illohir EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:33 pm

well yeah but you can mass zombies in a short amount of time and who uses zombies on sewers its a death wish
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

Illohir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illohir   Illohir EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:36 pm

Even there it's useful when you're short on mana, for example. Good for sight and shielding, very useful for holding positions. And if well used, you can even make enemy's executioners kill each other, in expense of low mana. It's actually very rare to see an useless unit in tak.
Back to top Go down
Lord chris

Lord chris

Illohir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illohir   Illohir EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 9:20 pm

true it depends on map and stuff i did say it depends on map and i retested and illohir T1 infanty do tremendous dmg i guess it was a bug when i first tested so heres an update

T1 units are ok they can be massed but still it dependant on map
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Illohir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illohir   Illohir Empty

Back to top Go down

Illohir
Page 1 of 1