TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Honour to A-Train

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[K]Double

[K]Double

Honour to A-Train Empty
PostSubject: Honour to A-Train   Honour to A-Train EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 3:58 am

No strings attached Very Happy

Back to top Go down
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

Honour to A-Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honour to A-Train   Honour to A-Train EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 2:07 pm

I've seen some things like that. Pretty awesome. I never really practiced Masse before, but it can become pretty useful in games sometimes.

Thanks Double!
Back to top Go down
[K]Double

[K]Double

Honour to A-Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honour to A-Train   Honour to A-Train EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 3:01 pm

Some establishments outlaw it because they don't want you tearing up their pool tables :/
Back to top Go down
X_DB

X_DB

Honour to A-Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honour to A-Train   Honour to A-Train EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 12:13 am

AHHH since I bought my mac i have not been here... hopefully i get a chance to plug in the old comp and play a game or two. I would love to treb someone til they cry. anyways... hope everyone is well... hopefully see you all soon... REAL SOON!
Back to top Go down
Myst

Myst

Honour to A-Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honour to A-Train   Honour to A-Train EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 8:55 am

Honour A-Train even we failed with our tournament. Good memories thanks buddy for all Smile
Back to top Go down
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

Honour to A-Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honour to A-Train   Honour to A-Train EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 11:11 am

No worries friend. Good memories from my part as well. I hope too see you guys real soon as well on the battlefield and like I told X, when I decide to make my return (probably when X does as well), I will attempt to drag along many players as well. I noticed that I am still an admin on the FB page hehe.  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Honour to A-Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honour to A-Train   Honour to A-Train Empty

Back to top Go down

Honour to A-Train
Page 1 of 1