TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Make a Single Player Mission Map

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fandanny2002

How to Make a Single Player Mission Map Empty
PostSubject: How to Make a Single Player Mission Map   How to Make a Single Player Mission Map EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:49 am

There is a method to make a single player mission map, this idea comes from the following website:

http://www.planetannihilation.com/tamec/helpdesk/TAK/Cartographer101/intro.htm

It said that " Single Player Mission – These are similar to Multiplayer Scripted maps but are for solo play, but allow for more AI units like npcs, animals etc… plus set commands for units and AI scripted actions. Single player missions are NOT creatable in Carto at this time, but there is a possible way to make single player missions the hard way. Make your map a skirmish map, then manually edit the OTA file in the kmp map file and add units and objectives this way. Configure the OTA for a mission map instead of a skirmish map. Then repack the map using HPI pack."

But i don't know what should i edit to the OTA file, please help!!
Back to top Go down
fandanny2002

PostSubject: Re: How to Make a Single Player Mission Map   How to Make a Single Player Mission Map EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 5:02 am

Also, i found a website which taught how to make a mission file too, here is the link:

http://www.planetannihilation.com/dtakma/tutorial/tutorial.html

I followed the steps and made a mission file, however, there was a error while i was running the mission, i didn't know where the mistake was. It is now bothering me...
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: How to Make a Single Player Mission Map   How to Make a Single Player Mission Map EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 5:52 am

Now, you can use rammstein's mod to play with TAKswithcer any multiplayer mission like it was a singleplayer one! That way, single player missions can be made by just using the Cartogrpaher and its scripts!
Here is the link: https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=1B247A6D07FD0DE2!133
Back to top Go down
fandanny2002

PostSubject: Re: How to Make a Single Player Mission Map   How to Make a Single Player Mission Map EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:22 pm

It is hard to imagine that people will reply my post 3 years later...
Anyway, thank you for your suggestion. I will try this out when i have time. Thank you very much =]
Back to top Go down
Lord ZacDom

Lord ZacDom

PostSubject: Re: How to Make a Single Player Mission Map   How to Make a Single Player Mission Map EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:18 pm

Thank you for this post!!!!! I am making my own mission map now Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/zac.domrase
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Make a Single Player Mission Map   How to Make a Single Player Mission Map Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Make a Single Player Mission Map
Page 1 of 1