TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bug in road section

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Insight

Insight

Bug in road section Empty
PostSubject: Bug in road section   Bug in road section EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 4:03 pm

While making a road on a new map (Aramon) I found that section 1 (corner) of the high road tiles is showing red lines on all four sides even agianst other high road tiles. Any of the other tiles show green lines. No units can pass thru it or get out of it as well. I've checked it out on known maps and it does the same thing on those maps as well. Is there a patch covering this or is it a downlpad glitch? I've been able to finagle a turn by using a y section and some creative cut and pasting with the land lasso.

Last edited by Insight on Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightfall

PostSubject: Re: Bug in road section   Bug in road section EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 11:58 am

What is the tileset you made this on? (Aramon, Veruna, Creon etc)

I've made many maps, but I've have not seen anything like you just described regarding the roads.

Last edited by Nightfall on Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Insight

Insight

PostSubject: Re: Bug in road section   Bug in road section EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 1:54 pm

Aramon. [url=Bug in road section HIGH%20ROAD%20TURN%20BUG]High Road Turn Bug[/url]
Back to top Go down
Nightfall

PostSubject: Re: Bug in road section   Bug in road section EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 2:17 pm

I just opened an Aramon map in cartographer. I'm seeing the same problem with the red lines on the lower left elbow road section. Very strange.

Honestly don't think there is any patch for this.
Back to top Go down
Insight

Insight

PostSubject: Re: Bug in road section   Bug in road section EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 3:38 pm

No worries. Like I said before I can create a turn by a little cut and paste using a Y intersection.
Back to top Go down
Wqaopl

Wqaopl

PostSubject: Re: Bug in road section   Bug in road section EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 6:57 pm

this is the only tile braking bug im aware of although there are some duplicates/missing but have comparable tiles filling the set. work arounds are possible including making a tile to fit in and adding it to the map file using hpivew/hpipack.
Back to top Go down
Wqaopl

Wqaopl

PostSubject: Re: Bug in road section   Bug in road section EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 4:09 am

thinking about it the hightmap is part of the map date not the tile info so the solution would be on the map creaters end with no need to download anything exstra for the map users =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bug in road section   Bug in road section Empty

Back to top Go down

Bug in road section
Page 1 of 1