TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Has anyone Completed the Altered Ghost campaign? Any Advice?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
APM

Has anyone Completed the Altered Ghost campaign? Any Advice? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone Completed the Altered Ghost campaign? Any Advice?   Has anyone Completed the Altered Ghost campaign? Any Advice? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 1:52 pm

Hi

Im playing the altered ghost custom campaign and its great fun! Its really hard, which makes you think up new strategies how to beat the maps. Ive been doing fine so far.

Im stuck at the "evil elsin" mission. Aramon sends some really powerful gold units at me pretty soon. I can handle the gold knights but when they send the gold rolling towers they basically just one shot my stuff and they are too strong.

Ive tried sending some flyers to take out elsin but he is surrounded with gold towers and flying builders which heal him if he takes any damage.

Has anyone beaten this mission and if so what strat did you use?

All the best,
Back to top Go down
$_Spagg

$_Spagg

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone Completed the Altered Ghost campaign? Any Advice?   Has anyone Completed the Altered Ghost campaign? Any Advice? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 6:43 pm

Can you upload this campaign lol the links are all broken Mad Mad Mad
http://kingdoms.heavenforum.org/t1164-custom-campaign-altered-ghost
Back to top Go down
APM

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone Completed the Altered Ghost campaign? Any Advice?   Has anyone Completed the Altered Ghost campaign? Any Advice? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 7:17 pm

Hi Spagg,

Here it is, hope you enjoy it. If you do manage to get past the evil elsin mission let me know how you did it!

http://www.filedropper.com/alteredghost
Back to top Go down
$_Spagg

$_Spagg

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone Completed the Altered Ghost campaign? Any Advice?   Has anyone Completed the Altered Ghost campaign? Any Advice? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 11:13 am

Thanks, these were more challenging than I expected, didnt know you could do so many things in campaign (make the AI unload units, heal units with builder, etc) interesting

As for the mission, this is how i started
Started off making a beast tamer, then a beast lord, all with all 3 monarchs helping
Has anyone Completed the Altered Ghost campaign? Any Advice? KISiIwMg

Then made a few Rocs and a few harpies
Has anyone Completed the Altered Ghost campaign? Any Advice? CaUkS8F

When the golden knight came for elsin, I just loading him inside the roc, then used the harpy to capture the knight
Has anyone Completed the Altered Ghost campaign? Any Advice? PC1hZhR

Then I discovered the ally base to right and destroyed the ally's lodestones to build lodestones for myself since the ai is dumb anyway
Has anyone Completed the Altered Ghost campaign? Any Advice? TaiTT8O

I also used the harpy to steal the ally's builders
Has anyone Completed the Altered Ghost campaign? Any Advice? VXTMTiC

Then slowly advanced towards bottom killing watch towers and building the lodestones in there
Has anyone Completed the Altered Ghost campaign? Any Advice? Ik9SM2V

Has anyone Completed the Altered Ghost campaign? Any Advice? UuKOiIb

I havent finished the mission yet since I couldnt play much longer but I think it's going well so far, the next focus should be to take down the annoying trebuchet then continue to expand bottom with more units and building defenses along the way
After taking down the knight it became very easy but maybe there is some other threat awaiting on bottom that I'm yet to discover
I also havent seen the rolling towers yet so ill update soon

Anyway aside from the tedious first mission, the other missions have been pretty fun thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
$_Spagg

$_Spagg

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone Completed the Altered Ghost campaign? Any Advice?   Has anyone Completed the Altered Ghost campaign? Any Advice? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 11:20 am

I forgot to mention the most (only) important thing... which is that rolling towers can be captured by harpy iirc
try and see if it works
Back to top Go down
$_Spagg

$_Spagg

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone Completed the Altered Ghost campaign? Any Advice?   Has anyone Completed the Altered Ghost campaign? Any Advice? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 4:45 pm

Yeah... nevermind, the golden rolling towers wreckt me too, they cant be captured and just kill everything in one hit. It is really though
Back to top Go down
$_Spagg

$_Spagg

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone Completed the Altered Ghost campaign? Any Advice?   Has anyone Completed the Altered Ghost campaign? Any Advice? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 4:57 pm

Maybe doesn't count as "legit" way, but I just skipped the whole thing and rushed with multiple rocs (for anti-air decoy) and dropped my mons on the enemy elsin and gangbanged him to death

https://imgur.com/a/B2dss

Still want to try beating the rolling towers though, but tak with CB off feels like a different game, all units are so weird
Back to top Go down
APM

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone Completed the Altered Ghost campaign? Any Advice?   Has anyone Completed the Altered Ghost campaign? Any Advice? EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 11:41 am

Thanks for the tips, dropping the monarchs worked well,

is CB crusades balance?

Im on the last? mission now, where you have to take down Garacaius. really tough to get him.
Back to top Go down
APM

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone Completed the Altered Ghost campaign? Any Advice?   Has anyone Completed the Altered Ghost campaign? Any Advice? EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 12:50 pm

Ok actually garacaius was very easy, I remembered I could use fire demons.

Then the next mission is the final one, just defend the hill and summon a wrath of tammuz, and then just completely wreck house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone Completed the Altered Ghost campaign? Any Advice?   Has anyone Completed the Altered Ghost campaign? Any Advice? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has anyone Completed the Altered Ghost campaign? Any Advice?
Page 1 of 1