TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TA:K lovers, I have something for you...

Go down 
+2
Capt Savage
Braul_Of_Rhun
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Braul_Of_Rhun

Braul_Of_Rhun

TA:K lovers, I have something for you... Empty
PostSubject: TA:K lovers, I have something for you...   TA:K lovers, I have something for you... EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 8:33 pm

So I created some playing cards (poker style) from TA:K units. I also will have a customized map made. The map can be downloaded as a digital copy for everyone. The girl who I commissioned also makes other maps so I will upload an older map she made so you all can have a reference of what the Darien map will look like. As for the cards, just let me know if you want some ordered. Message me for details.

Check em out
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-SAXuzDvQEBiC2LvlKzmMxH8y9OBBGiE/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OMguJEcq-6RnzvrTyS-URS3mlwq2341e/view?usp=drivesdk
Back to top Go down
Capt Savage

Capt Savage

PostSubject: Re: TA:K lovers, I have something for you...   TA:K lovers, I have something for you... EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 4:15 pm

how much for the cards?
Back to top Go down
$_Spagg

$_Spagg

PostSubject: Re: TA:K lovers, I have something for you...   TA:K lovers, I have something for you... EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 1:37 pm

Always find it awesome when people show dedication for such an old game, cool stuff
Back to top Go down
Braul_Of_Rhun

Braul_Of_Rhun

PostSubject: Re: TA:K lovers, I have something for you...   TA:K lovers, I have something for you... EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 12:29 pm

Ok so don't be alarmed the decks are about 25 bucks
Back to top Go down
Braul_Of_Rhun

Braul_Of_Rhun

PostSubject: Re: TA:K lovers, I have something for you...   TA:K lovers, I have something for you... EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 12:29 am

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Yil6vimRrsphUa3-6jX97Edrn6IfPJJP

This is the link to the rough draft she sent me today. The names of the cities and locations are wrong because the resolution of the digital map is a bit blurry. I just bought the actual Darien map and i will review everything for accuracy. Any recommendations of changes are appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Sinistrad

PostSubject: Re: TA:K lovers, I have something for you...   TA:K lovers, I have something for you... EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 6:53 pm

Looks awesome
Back to top Go down
Fallen

PostSubject: Re: TA:K lovers, I have something for you...   TA:K lovers, I have something for you... EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 12:44 pm

Not going to lie. I really like the card idea. Does the map come with the deck?
Back to top Go down
Braul_Of_Rhun

Braul_Of_Rhun

PostSubject: Re: TA:K lovers, I have something for you...   TA:K lovers, I have something for you... EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 9:14 am

The map can be downloaded once she posts it in deviant art and Pinterest. But here's how the map looks (low resolution photo):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W-Vm0V1UlXzhNLSS4VuVkmbSrpccY1Uc/view?usp=drivesdk
Back to top Go down
Braul_Of_Rhun

Braul_Of_Rhun

PostSubject: Re: TA:K lovers, I have something for you...   TA:K lovers, I have something for you... EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 11:12 am

Please Let Everyone kmow-

The Darien Map is Complete. Here is the high Resolution photo:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1l_ILLCtJhBRn4CSt_q898yMyETYFA47a/view?usp=sharing

There  are a few artist interpretations but other than that it is great.

It is a huge file. 396 MB.
It is a .TIF file but it can be viewed with Windows Photo Viewer.
Back to top Go down
Braul_Of_Rhun

Braul_Of_Rhun

PostSubject: Re: TA:K lovers, I have something for you...   TA:K lovers, I have something for you... EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 8:56 pm

***TAK LOVERS***

The Map of Creon is underway! The same artist that created the map of Darien is drawing this one. Due to training requirements on my behalf, I will not be able to pay her and upload the map for you all until I pay her in October. But this is what the rough draft looks like. She just sent this to me today.
Back to top Go down
Braul_Of_Rhun

Braul_Of_Rhun

PostSubject: Re: TA:K lovers, I have something for you...   TA:K lovers, I have something for you... EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 8:57 pm

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PdGJDB2E5Vc8wPjUMaoByp4OZKAsXS8F/view?usp=drivesdk
Back to top Go down
Braul_Of_Rhun

Braul_Of_Rhun

PostSubject: Re: TA:K lovers, I have something for you...   TA:K lovers, I have something for you... EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 11:26 pm

Here is a preview of the full resolution drawing. This is the artist interpretation of Creon.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PdGJDB2E5Vc8wPjUMaoByp4OZKAsXS8F/view?usp=drivesdk
Back to top Go down
[K]Double

[K]Double

PostSubject: Re: TA:K lovers, I have something for you...   TA:K lovers, I have something for you... EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 12:54 am

Sinistrad. A good name to see. My mentor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TA:K lovers, I have something for you...   TA:K lovers, I have something for you... Empty

Back to top Go down

TA:K lovers, I have something for you...
Page 1 of 1