TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We need a new link for the NEW ERA !!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ineednewmods

We need a new link for the NEW ERA !! Empty
PostSubject: We need a new link for the NEW ERA !!   We need a new link for the NEW ERA !! EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:41 am

Please could someone upload the new era to a different host, because the links on the other topic have expired ! And also, is the new era mod the one with like 200 more units and the instant building flying peguses ?? Because i remember having an amazing mod but i couldn't remember the name Sad

Thanks,
Back to top Go down
Clay4141

Clay4141

PostSubject: Re: We need a new link for the NEW ERA !!   We need a new link for the NEW ERA !! EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:35 pm

That sounds like the mod.
It isn't complete, Sage will finish it Summer 2010.

If someone doesn't upload it by tonight.
I will when I get off of work.

Make sure you have the TAK:Switcher

And welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down
Ineednewmods

PostSubject: Re: We need a new link for the NEW ERA !!   We need a new link for the NEW ERA !! EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:39 pm

Thanks, and could you upload the TAK switcher aswell, since that link is broken too : / . Cheers Smile, Pete and i can't find the patches anywhere, because most of the sites have expired : / .
Back to top Go down
Clay4141

Clay4141

PostSubject: Re: We need a new link for the NEW ERA !!   We need a new link for the NEW ERA !! EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:40 pm

TAK:Switcher
http://www24975.megaupload.com/?d=yzfs3twt
Back to top Go down
Ineednewmods

PostSubject: Re: We need a new link for the NEW ERA !!   We need a new link for the NEW ERA !! EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:41 pm

You are amazingly quick !! cheers thanks so much Smile.

Are you supposed to launch TA KINGDOMS from TAK SWITCHER ? It crashes when it does : /
Back to top Go down
Machine

PostSubject: Re: We need a new link for the NEW ERA !!   We need a new link for the NEW ERA !! EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:15 pm

remove the file "Kingdoms.key"
Back to top Go down
Ineednewmods

PostSubject: Re: We need a new link for the NEW ERA !!   We need a new link for the NEW ERA !! EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:16 pm

Now it comes up with error 'crebipal.pcx' or 'bluefire_4444.TAF'
Back to top Go down
Clay4141

Clay4141

PostSubject: Re: We need a new link for the NEW ERA !!   We need a new link for the NEW ERA !! EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:25 pm

You dont have the iron plague expansion.
Check your tak version by getting to the main screen, it will tell you at the bottom.
You should download the tak pack. Its under the downloads section here.

You need the 4.1bb patch. This includes creon.
Back to top Go down
Ineednewmods

PostSubject: Re: We need a new link for the NEW ERA !!   We need a new link for the NEW ERA !! EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:30 pm

My TA Kingdoms is version 1.0. I'm downloading the 396mb file. Does this include the new era and all the patches etc etc ? I CANNOT FIND 4.1bb ANYWHERE !
Back to top Go down
Sage
Lead Designer of The New Era Expansion Project
Sage

PostSubject: Re: We need a new link for the NEW ERA !!   We need a new link for the NEW ERA !! EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:55 pm

The ultimate pack comes with the mod, expansion, and latest patch included.
The mod does not come with the instant building flying pegasus.
Back to top Go down
https://takuniverse.webs.com/
Clay4141

Clay4141

PostSubject: Re: We need a new link for the NEW ERA !!   We need a new link for the NEW ERA !! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 1:29 am

Hey 'INeedNewMods' can you please show me the link where you downloaded ta kindoms 1.0? I would love to have a look at it. Please, if you can upload it somewhere? Every install I have still is 3.0 or above =]
Back to top Go down
Ineednewmods

PostSubject: Re: We need a new link for the NEW ERA !!   We need a new link for the NEW ERA !! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 6:17 am

I have the original disc Wink , so it comes with version 1.0 already installed.

and if i can, i'll upload it for you.

So where can i get the instant building pegasus, or can i edit some code to get the mage builders to instantly build stuff ??
Back to top Go down
Clay4141

Clay4141

PostSubject: Re: We need a new link for the NEW ERA !!   We need a new link for the NEW ERA !! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 1:25 pm

This will solve everything.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RBEHDEKL
Back to top Go down
Ineednewmods

PostSubject: Re: We need a new link for the NEW ERA !!   We need a new link for the NEW ERA !! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:52 pm

I've downloaded that already mate Very Happy. So where can I get builders that can build instantly??
Back to top Go down
Clay4141

Clay4141

PostSubject: Re: We need a new link for the NEW ERA !!   We need a new link for the NEW ERA !! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:30 pm

You must be talking about the helpers addon.
Let me upload it, and Ill put it in this topic.
Dunno why you want it, because you cant use it online unless the other player also allows it, which then you both cannot lose. None the less I'll find it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1R45HG3G
Back to top Go down
Ineednewmods

PostSubject: Re: We need a new link for the NEW ERA !!   We need a new link for the NEW ERA !! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 6:41 pm

I really do say a huge thanks to you, you are extremely helpful Smile . I usually play against the computer so it's no problem Very Happy. I'm in england here so I need to get some rest for school tomorrow Smile.

Huge thanks , Pete
Back to top Go down
ACE

ACE

PostSubject: Re: We need a new link for the NEW ERA !!   We need a new link for the NEW ERA !! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 6:44 pm

Clay4141 wrote:
Hey 'INeedNewMods' can you please show me the link where you downloaded ta kindoms 1.0? I would love to have a look at it. Please, if you can upload it somewhere? Every install I have still is 3.0 or above =]

version 1 is crazy! you can wave another mon or a keep to kill 1/4 of their health haha. zohn is by far the best race, trolls are super tough. Also an interesting thig is that the drigible model is completely different in version 1, its a massive airship which can own thirsha no problem at all, it was changed to the pathetic looking thing we have now in v2. You can only get v1 from the original disk
Back to top Go down
ACE

ACE

PostSubject: Re: We need a new link for the NEW ERA !!   We need a new link for the NEW ERA !! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 6:45 pm

i think he means the flying builder by pegasuses, you get them in the 4.1 patch!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need a new link for the NEW ERA !!   We need a new link for the NEW ERA !! Empty

Back to top Go down

We need a new link for the NEW ERA !!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TA: Kingdoms Forums :: GENERAL :: Ideas and Suggestions-
Jump to: