TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3rd party units not working

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jcolby

3rd party units not working Empty
PostSubject: 3rd party units not working   3rd party units not working EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:09 pm

I am using TAK Switcher and have placed the 3rd party units in the units folder. When I launch TAK Switcher the units show up under the units tab. I add the units and they show up under the Selected Units field. I launch the game and the new units are not there. I am trying to use the MTMC 3rd party units.

Any help?
Back to top Go down
Sage
Lead Designer of The New Era Expansion Project
Sage

PostSubject: Re: 3rd party units not working   3rd party units not working EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:11 pm

Some units only work with crusade balance on and some other with crusade balance off. Try that and see if it works.
Back to top Go down
https://takuniverse.webs.com/
jcolby

PostSubject: Re: 3rd party units not working   3rd party units not working EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:04 am

Thanks for the info. It has helped some, more are loading now then before. I still have an issue with some not showing up depending on what others are loaded as well. Do you know if there is a limit to the number of 3rd party units that can be loaded at one time? Is there a utility to test units without actually loading them?
Back to top Go down
Sage
Lead Designer of The New Era Expansion Project
Sage

PostSubject: Re: 3rd party units not working   3rd party units not working EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:23 pm

If you have hpi view, you'll be able to see the canbuild and canbuildcb folders. They'll show you which building unit can build the unit you are trying to load.
Back to top Go down
https://takuniverse.webs.com/
jcolby

PostSubject: Re: 3rd party units not working   3rd party units not working EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:27 pm

Thanks.

I ended up just loading them 5-7 at a time until I noticed the problem, then removed them one at a time until I figured out which one was causing the problems.
Back to top Go down
DeeKay
Administrator
DeeKay

PostSubject: Re: 3rd party units not working   3rd party units not working EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 6:44 pm

Topic moved to Support Forum, Questions & Help Requests Section.

Solved, so Locked.
Back to top Go down
http://alltakdownloads.6te.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd party units not working   3rd party units not working Empty

Back to top Go down

3rd party units not working
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TA: Kingdoms Forums :: GENERAL :: Questions & Help Requests-
Jump to: