TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite RX player and why?

Go down 
+13
A-train-DB
Carnageking
Fallen
Mudbogger-RX
Wqaopl
Myst
TOM-RX
AsTheRuinsFall
WG-Chronos
Capt Savage
EtherLord-RX
angel3b
Tarosking-DB
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Favorite RX player and why? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite RX player and why?   Favorite RX player and why? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:58 pm

Kyndrid-RX

Back when I was being ushered through my adolescent years of TA:K I played alot with Kyndrid. He was a really cool guy and very good at third party maps. The best way to explain it... he was at the standard back then what most people hold Savage or Joker at today on third party maps.

He was always friendly, loved to sit in the lobby and bullshit or talk shit, and an all around good player... well I don't know about CD/DC.

Back to top Go down
Tarosking-DB

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RX player and why?   Favorite RX player and why? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:24 pm

Favorite to play against would probably be Casius. Favorite all around, my memory is foggy. I didn't really play with many RX's since the vast majorty played 3rd party high/mid mana maps like it was their career.

I couldn't stand Speedy though. So he gets my vote for least favorite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RX player and why?   Favorite RX player and why? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:52 pm

I agree, speedy had an ego problem. And I'm not talking about the kind of ego's you see now a days... his was very volotile.
Back to top Go down
angel3b

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RX player and why?   Favorite RX player and why? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 5:28 pm

i just played with myst and ether of RX, now i want play with Tomm he is back, and i was helping him to play ^^
Back to top Go down
EtherLord-RX

EtherLord-RX

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RX player and why?   Favorite RX player and why? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 8:38 pm

My favorite is EtherLord-RX, but my opinion may be bais.
Back to top Go down
Capt Savage

Capt Savage

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RX player and why?   Favorite RX player and why? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 8:47 pm

Hands down DUCKY-RX! He was an awesome guy.
Back to top Go down
WG-Chronos

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RX player and why?   Favorite RX player and why? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:10 pm

Blacknite-RX. BK was the only RX member that ever gave me the time of day...and the only one I ever played with who didn't resort to the "cheap tactics" (aka Mon hunting, mass trebs, etc) while I was playing him. For a long time, I had no respect for RX because of the cheap tactics a lot of them used. BK changed that a little...
Back to top Go down
AsTheRuinsFall

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RX player and why?   Favorite RX player and why? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:25 am

....Blacknite-RX was terrible.... nice enough but simply terrible he wasn't even very good at 3rd party maps (an RX not good at grouped mana! I know, it boggles the mind!)

Casius-RX by far simply because he was one of the few that could play cd/dc.

Ducky-RX was my favorite to play for fun games with though as he genuinely seemed like a nice person.

Oh and Speedy-RX gets my vote for least favorite as well.
Back to top Go down
TOM-RX

TOM-RX

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RX player and why?   Favorite RX player and why? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:01 am

Speedy i vote on him to but remember about me to xD

when i play with Speedy 2 vs 2 than it was just fun gr8 team work thats all folks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Myst

Myst

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RX player and why?   Favorite RX player and why? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:59 pm

Myst-RX for sure!
Back to top Go down
TOM-RX

TOM-RX

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RX player and why?   Favorite RX player and why? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:49 pm

Myst contact with me plz leniktom@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Myst

Myst

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RX player and why?   Favorite RX player and why? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:07 pm

I did Tom (sorry for offtopic but I cant pm him)
Back to top Go down
WG-Chronos

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RX player and why?   Favorite RX player and why? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:24 am

I never said BK was GOOD, Kong, just that he was the one RX member, aside from Majid, that I really remember. lol. And why, of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RX player and why?   Favorite RX player and why? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:18 am

The last two numbers of his name were his age. The last one I saw was BK-61 I think. My vote for oldest TA:K player.
Back to top Go down
AsTheRuinsFall

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RX player and why?   Favorite RX player and why? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:38 am

WG-Chronos wrote:
I never said BK was GOOD, Kong, just that he was the one RX member, aside from Majid, that I really remember. lol. And why, of course.

I remember him due to that avator he had...... creeepppppppyyyyy.........
Back to top Go down
Wqaopl

Wqaopl

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RX player and why?   Favorite RX player and why? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:49 am

Quote :
I remember him due to that avator he had...... creeepppppppyyyyy.........

verry creepy...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RX player and why?   Favorite RX player and why? EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:10 pm

Last edited by Ø on Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Myst

Myst

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RX player and why?   Favorite RX player and why? EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:09 pm

hahaha i still have moderator here so i can make me yours fav rx player xD
Back to top Go down
Mudbogger-RX

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RX player and why?   Favorite RX player and why? EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:50 am

I'd have a hard time picking it's been a long time but the ones that stick out most in my mind is icedog-RX, lode-RX, Blackknight-RX, and of coarse Majid-RX. Pretty foggy because i remember nights i got to drunk to play Smile
Back to top Go down
Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RX player and why?   Favorite RX player and why? EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:20 pm

Icedog, Majid, BK were fun to play against. Speedy was fun to arguee with. Afew I cant remember their names.
Back to top Go down
Carnageking

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RX player and why?   Favorite RX player and why? EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:50 pm

Speedy was annoying as shit. He thought he was the best player in TAK, or at least best in 3rd party maps. He was not.

Most RX hated me and I hated RX. I liked kyndryd and icedog i think.
Back to top Go down
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RX player and why?   Favorite RX player and why? EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:02 am

I definitely vote for Bloodknight. He was probably RX's most skilled CD/DC player and from what I remember, he was a cool dude.

Me and Speedy were on great terms until I became UK. Than shit got real!
Back to top Go down
Carnageking

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RX player and why?   Favorite RX player and why? EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:13 pm

A-train-DB wrote:
I definitely vote for Bloodknight. He was probably RX's most skilled CD/DC player and from what I remember, he was a cool dude.

Me and Speedy were on great terms until I became UK. Than shit got real!

I forgot about blood for some reason, not sure why. When we both played TAK i hated him, and him I. Easy to see why, I was very cliquish. Unless you could beat me, in one of the clans I was in, or I decided to mentor you, I made it known that I thought you were beneath me(douche).

However, we became friends in WC3. He was a very solid WC3 player. We would always make smurfs in WC3 and compete to see who could win the most games in a row (when they didnt match u against top 10 in world if you won more than 10 in a row). I think we could both get accounts to around 50 or 60-0. I spent a ton of time with him in WC3, he was a good guy Smile

Lost touch with him when frozen throne switch happened--- same with paddy Sad
Back to top Go down
Ying264

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RX player and why?   Favorite RX player and why? EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:42 am

Was myst mystic dragon-RX?.. i remember my first game on gamespy.. and i was a total noob.. i mean.. i made a map where i had 20 mana.. and the opposing team had 4..

He said "don't make cheap maps like that or you will get a bad reputation"... he absolutely schooled me.

After a while i remember we were on same teams in a few 3v3's i was playing under ying264 or yingayang264. that guy was awesome
Back to top Go down
Lord chris

Lord chris

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RX player and why?   Favorite RX player and why? EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 4:13 pm

i think axel was the best along with etherlord as i have played games against them and they still hold up and there pretty cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite RX player and why?   Favorite RX player and why? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite RX player and why?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next