TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wolf Clan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

The Wolf Clan Empty
PostSubject: The Wolf Clan   The Wolf Clan EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:39 pm

WC is still very active, not so much in thier own respective TA:K origin. They dabble alot in politics and around various games among other things.

www.thewolfclan.net

I am starting a thread issuing a challenge to The Wolf Clan to come back and reclaim whatever treasures they may have laid ownership to in the world of Darien. None the less, it would be good to have former combatants back on the battlefield, combatants of the highest calibre.

Registration is easy and hopefully we can use peer pressure and the simplicity of a challenge to reassert their presence here in Darien.

Now, I have expressed this to many people (whether they believe it or not) that our current playerbase is the most skilled at TA:K taking into consideration the earlier generations of players solely due to experience and evolution. I've heard many an arguement that old players would come back and school us, which I find completely absurd. We have players in our community that have 10+ years of experience in this theatre of battle wheras the older "gods" have a minimum of five - if even that.

CarnageKing and Immortal came back for a few weeks, as an example, were reaquianted to the techniques and the familairity of battle, got promptly destroyed and returned to StarCraft 2. The point being is that we as an evolved populace have a better and more seasoned style of playing then the older generation of so called "greats." Through experience and battle, the new generation of WarZone is a better and (copyright and sue me as you will Capt) more savage war machine that has ever existed in Total Annihilation: Kingdoms.

We here at WarZone are the best that has ever been, we retain the crown of victory and will defend it against all comers - new and old.

To the bastard children of the so-called greats and the phantom clan known as AK, bring it on.

Although we may remain divided by ideals and kinship, when disaster hits the shores of WarZone, DB stands strong along the sides of IMP, TD, BBB and KM.

Bring it.
Back to top Go down
EtherLord-RX

EtherLord-RX

The Wolf Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Clan   The Wolf Clan EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:17 pm

Lovely speech, but I'm not really that great a player.

*cough* RX isn't up there *cough*
Back to top Go down

The Wolf Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Clan   The Wolf Clan EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:16 am

But I never see you play anymore Ether :<
Back to top Go down
TF-Lord-hawk-claw

TF-Lord-hawk-claw

The Wolf Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Clan   The Wolf Clan EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:11 am

hey The Family will proudly stand with you if i have any say so
Back to top Go down

The Wolf Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Clan   The Wolf Clan EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:34 am

I never see you play either :/
Back to top Go down
ACE

ACE

The Wolf Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Clan   The Wolf Clan EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:18 am

The wz generation are much more aggressive and fast paced than the old players, whereas they spend lots of time setting up for destruction we seem to jump in headfirst with a few little diversions like building a gate here or there to keep them occupied. However at cd/dc they could probably still kick us...

BBB will gladly unite with its fellow warzone brethren to send these beasts and any other challengers to the tak hierachy back from whence they came.
Back to top Go down
AsTheRuinsFall

The Wolf Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Clan   The Wolf Clan EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:28 pm

Double Razz . I consider myself an oldie. I know my come back tour was short, but I definitely was not getting destroyed Very Happy .

Edit: although I got pumped on a couple of grouped mana maps by Myst if I recall Very Happy
Back to top Go down

The Wolf Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Clan   The Wolf Clan EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:02 pm

Nah I wasn't talking about you. I mentioned the people in my post who I am warranting.

And WC still hasn't approved my registration :<
Back to top Go down
Carnageking

The Wolf Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Clan   The Wolf Clan EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:05 pm

Lol. I played a total of 5 games period, don't know if that puts me at reacquainted, i didnt give up on TAK to return to SC2, i just logged onto TAK for 1 night of games inbetween SC2 games. Sure you may have more years of continued experience, however the volume of games played in a given year has declined, and the variability from playing a wider range of players is completely gone.

I wouldn't use myself as an example of the greats cant compete with us blah blah blah... i hadn't touched tak once in over 6 years.

You guys can call yourselves the best ever if it makes you feel better, your player base is extremely small so i don't know what the point is.

-If you want an epeen stroking, u might want to try a game that actually has a playerbase and real tournaments.... starcraft 1 or warcraft 3 would work if u dont want to go to newer games.

--And if you want to challenge me to some games after i practice up or something, won't work. I dont play games anymore, too busy working on my PhD. Peace out
Back to top Go down

The Wolf Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Clan   The Wolf Clan EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:39 pm

WC sucked and my SC1 record was above average.
Back to top Go down
EtherLord-RX

EtherLord-RX

The Wolf Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Clan   The Wolf Clan EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:24 pm

Never have much time for anything anymore. School is a \"*****\"... Sad
Back to top Go down
AsTheRuinsFall

The Wolf Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Clan   The Wolf Clan EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:06 pm

EtherLord5 wrote:
Never have much time for anything anymore. School is a "*****"... Sad

.... School... causing you to have zero time? ....... Got news for you, when school is over things get much more busy. Unless your a bum that is Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
EtherLord-RX

EtherLord-RX

The Wolf Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Clan   The Wolf Clan EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:39 pm

AsTheRuinsFall wrote:

.... School... causing you to have zero time? ....... Got news for you, when school is over things get much more busy. Unless your a bum that is Very Happy .

Naw. I'm going to win the lottery and just sit on my \"***\".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Wolf Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Clan   The Wolf Clan Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wolf Clan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TA: Kingdoms Forums :: GENERAL :: General Chat-
Jump to: