TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Game ive had in a while

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TF-Lord-hawk-claw

TF-Lord-hawk-claw

Best Game ive had in a while Empty
PostSubject: Best Game ive had in a while   Best Game ive had in a while EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:00 pm

Well it was a 2v2 on the map Eye of Belial and it was me and monk VS Angel and his freind (forgot name) abd it was INTENSE we all started with allys in opposite corners and me and monk pushed Red out of one corner (at the cost of my mon) and his mon retreated to angels base where they pushed monk out of his corner and he buildt a base on the mountains. then my base was trashed i only survived by the arrival of a bunch of monks troops. then angel and his freind bunkered down the eastern mountains stoping my push north. then i sent a few swrodsmen and a builder on a ship to the back of angels base and droped em andf built barracks just long enough to push out 3 swords then get destroyed, i did this like 3 times. then borrowed some mana from monk and built some catapults and 1 cannon and +++ knights to take out the bunkered in mountains then with the help of monks SHIT ton of warriors crossbows and BERSERKERS we eventual was able to squish out the enemy base with much losses

(map pic was original bases)

Best Game ive had in a while Untitl10

Best Game ive had in a while Shot0024

Best Game ive had in a while Shot0025
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Game ive had in a while   Best Game ive had in a while EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 2:08 am

Monk is a beast.

He isn't human.
Back to top Go down
TF-Lord-hawk-claw

TF-Lord-hawk-claw

PostSubject: Re: Best Game ive had in a while   Best Game ive had in a while EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 2:16 am

jeez way to point out the obvious he must be a TAK Bot or a Alien or maybe an orc?

Best Game ive had in a while LOTRPaleOrc
Back to top Go down
angel3b

PostSubject: Re: Best Game ive had in a while   Best Game ive had in a while EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:23 am

SICKKKKK GAMEEE
woaaaa....i love it
Now some points of view from me ^^

me and CptGhost did not keep the north base that we destroyed (Monk) but was hard we couldnt focus just in monk, lord was giving some job to do in bottom, then i went down said to ghost stay there and dont let anything pass...he did good but it was hard for him, monk was coming to strenght.

the archers trops that he had in middle, he pull off, but it helped in the end when monk had mortars.

I take too long for upgrade mana, maybe my bigest mistake...i didnt because in that time of game it could be a problem dont have some zerker and musketeers, but i took to long make a priest, when i make it lord was sending knights and monk took top, my fear has come true.

Best part of game for me...lol me and ghost make a team work impressing, this is the second 2v2 that he plays, and he is not playing so much, so was a great step for him.
Idk how much was but i guess was like 30 berzerkers was coming, tks my lighthouse we could see it, i told him to calm down that in right time her could wave. Zerkers started to move when they pass through my gate i said "wave now", like 20 died. then others zerker just come to get his mon i guess look like they pull back to catch ghost mon, then i send my kirenna and wave, was a beautiful thing, archers killed other 5 that left.

Monk - Like always, really good player could handle easily after we destroy his base in top, most of his base was in CptGhost Original base.

Lord-Hawk-Claw - Very impressive, idk how he could hold once my trops started to pass the mountains, could make a good defense. Send the ship from bottom like 3 times and gave us much work.

CptGhost - Im really proud of him, one of his first true game and he did very well, hold his base for a long time. Killed a mon, i though that lord still had his mon. Was pretty good with mon, used it very good could make a army of archers and kept middle for us. Beautifuls waves ^^

Me - Played good too, make those mistakes but, could hold the base for a good time.

In certain time of game, most of it i suppose, any team could win. Games like this i feel sorry for didnt record it =/

GG guys tks for the best 2v2 in voobly

ps. now i need un unforgetable 3v3, i already have a 2v2 and 4v4 Razz
Back to top Go down
TF-Lord-hawk-claw

TF-Lord-hawk-claw

PostSubject: Re: Best Game ive had in a while   Best Game ive had in a while EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 1:06 pm

^^ \"****' yes we should get Monk and cptghost to put up sum of their POV too
Back to top Go down
Myst

Myst

PostSubject: Re: Best Game ive had in a while   Best Game ive had in a while EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 1:08 pm

from your story game looks cool. Epic game indeed ^^
why I wasnt there? Angel we must make it unforgetable ! lol
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: Best Game ive had in a while   Best Game ive had in a while EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:45 am

haha yea captghost is going well, learn fast. Would be a nice game, too bad i cant join u on voobly :' lol

Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Best Game ive had in a while   Best Game ive had in a while EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:47 am

Total Annihilation: Kingdoms has really epic matches! Despite the fact that I wasn't there, I can feel the passion, the tense, the agony, the struggle of that game. Thank you for sharing such an experience with us.
Back to top Go down
angel3b

PostSubject: Re: Best Game ive had in a while   Best Game ive had in a while EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 2:43 pm

Arthan thank you to dig this out (the term make sense in portuguese :p)
You just remembered that great game, i can see me playing now. Was one of my best playing that one. CptGhost wasnt an experienced guy so i have to help a lot typing and playing at same time. hehe
If you like to see it another epic game here it
We have all taped by Hatebreeder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2OXQFS8rJ4&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

I was creon, so you can see i make pissed him off a bit hehe... unfortunaly one player disconnected of game and we lose but was pretty good too.
I hope you enjoy it
Back to top Go down
angel3b

PostSubject: Re: Best Game ive had in a while   Best Game ive had in a while EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 3:10 pm

oh i just forgot to say...are 5 videos i guess one of them its the same not sure
Back to top Go down
Myst

Myst

PostSubject: Re: Best Game ive had in a while   Best Game ive had in a while EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 3:39 pm

lmao, I am not in any "epic" games
Back to top Go down
TF-Lord-hawk-claw

TF-Lord-hawk-claw

PostSubject: Re: Best Game ive had in a while   Best Game ive had in a while EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 9:46 pm

haha arthan that game was EPIC xP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Game ive had in a while   Best Game ive had in a while Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Game ive had in a while
Page 1 of 1