TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

for those who ask

Go down 
+2
Joker
Capt Savage
6 posters
AuthorMessage

for those who ask Empty
PostSubject: for those who ask   for those who ask EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:20 pm

Last edited by Ø on Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Capt Savage

Capt Savage

for those who ask Empty
PostSubject: Re: for those who ask   for those who ask EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:39 pm

So if im reading this correctly you are splitting up TA:K because your internet connection sucks and you cant play without BP...? kinda selfish, but then again all you have done since you have shown up is send people away from WZ and destroy this game. Congradulations Wink you are a piece of work!
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

for those who ask Empty
PostSubject: Re: for those who ask   for those who ask EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:52 am

Nah, just a big part of ta:k players can't play on warzone, even with bypass on.

But on gameranger games dont crash, we often get a 2v2 or 3v3 game for hours everyday

few people who couldnt play before are back now.

And i even find alot of new players from gametanger, i can't even add more people in my budlist, limit being 50 people...

Gameranger is the one of the most server used in the world
Back to top Go down

for those who ask Empty
PostSubject: Re: for those who ask   for those who ask EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Capt Savage

Capt Savage

for those who ask Empty
PostSubject: Re: for those who ask   for those who ask EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:03 am

chupa meu pau puta. :O <===8
Back to top Go down

for those who ask Empty
PostSubject: Re: for those who ask   for those who ask EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:10 am

How many people do you guys have online playing? 6 at the most maybe?

Last year around this time we had 15+ almost every day and 20+ on sundays. No joke.

You can sit here and say whatever you want, justify your actions and make excuses for this and that but the fact remains and the numbers speak for themselves.

TA:K was slowing down a bit but this wetback put the final nail in it's coffin.

Good job padre.
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

for those who ask Empty
PostSubject: Re: for those who ask   for those who ask EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:31 am

Nope max turn around 12 - 16 , i told you, some old players are back, lara~puta slowsnail, madmattmurdock, a train, and i trying to make lordcheetah ladyfem and others back.

And there are alot of new ta:k players too about more than 15 too. It's far from 15 playersz everydays but we still can play with different players for 2v2, 3v3 even 4v4.

Now i still see kirnk30, kaiser or old players log on warzone and leave, we just need to catch them and say them we are actually on gameranger.
Back to top Go down

for those who ask Empty
PostSubject: Re: for those who ask   for those who ask EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 10:55 am

Back to top Go down
$_madmattmurdock

for those who ask Empty
PostSubject: Re: for those who ask   for those who ask EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 7:02 am

gameranger is just alot better than warzone
Back to top Go down

for those who ask Empty
PostSubject: Re: for those who ask   for those who ask EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:43 am

Back to top Go down
angel3b

for those who ask Empty
PostSubject: Re: for those who ask   for those who ask EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:05 pm

what hate said isnt all that lie
the thing is... that time we didnt know about general lobby so many ppl disapeared including me
then through this forum ppl start to come back...
What he said isnt lie about 15 ppl, you can see in the tourney i made we had about 13 player, and some didnt wanted to play....yes some pussies like clay the own doublephantom and myst lol
jk buddies xD
well continue...
Some ppl still saying that tak is dying and everything else, but is getting in a transition for a new age, this is how i see. Some old guys die, to give space for new ppl. Old guys can still play this game, but... they dont feel the same as before, maybe they miss something. Competition?? idk, but i guess for most of who take part of this forum just miss time.
We have many examples including me. You doubt it?
we dont have problems with players we have enough to have fun, most are in gameranger, once the bp of wz isnt good, like always.

But problem is...

We always played in wz why just now we leave to gr???Landherr fault?? i dont think
Like i said we going through a transition phase, that new players dont want to open ports or have some work to do, yes most are lazy. Gr always have offer a good bp (i used to play there before wz).
So how can wz compete with gr? a thing that i did lately is just this....
I stay in wz lobby for talk and when decide to play i go to gr. Simple like that.
Wz offer us a lobby, and gr offer us a good playing. We cant make it in just one, so use both like me and i guess like landherr myst and joker do that too.

But now if you are such (i dont have words to describe), that dont want to play there because you dont like it, oh plz. Go to hell.

Snail i hope you dont say about my english, you know me so...plz take it easy lmao

Guys you are all to much stressed, i though games was supposed to be fun, and forget the life. Soon this will be worst then marriage.

GL HF in whatever the game you play ^^
Back to top Go down
Myst

Myst

for those who ask Empty
PostSubject: Re: for those who ask   for those who ask EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:31 am

angel3b wrote:
yes some pussies like clay the own doublephantom and myst lol

I love you too Angel and your sarcasm lol but lets face the truth. Who play more games me or you? xD
kkkk...
anyway you right Angel. I didnt join this crap discussion about playing, being pussy, being fan of sc2, being perfcect english man.
I just dont care, I got better thing in my life. You guys dont?
I always was saing this is just a game and I cant find a reason why some of you (most) cry after loose a game.
I could understand if this a real competition like real football match or smthg. but guys...LOL!!!!
Bug users, cheaters, haters, - "go to hell" I wont meet you there because I go to Heaven xD
I uderstand Double let me know why Landherr k?
He is just tired of wars here, "I am best I am better, I am newborn GOD of tak" WTF man, you know you are my budd Landherr but you were dick coming here after few years away and talking to everyone "I am best here". It were annyoing like \"****\'. Try to understand that some of old players thought they mastered this game and feel like old gods and new arrogant come and call them noobs and sometimes (lol) win with them xD
Calm calm guys its jus a game we are here more then 10 years and we act like childrens. If you have problem with other gamer jus tell him pm and dont make here on forum "OMG HE IS NOOB, LAME!!!". Most of us dont care about your problem. Yeah, I admit some of them feed on it.

I suggest you all to make WAR IN GAME, true no bug, no cheats WAR. We got enough dick situations and problems in real life, so why the hell we make here more then we need?
yes sorry for my english, I am not born english and I dont care time to improve, check in dictionary, translate, ask my teacher, adivce by my dead parrot. IDK IDC lol

Every day bring soomething new.. but lately it brings only chaos here.
Back to top Go down

for those who ask Empty
PostSubject: Re: for those who ask   for those who ask EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:04 pm

Last edited by Ø on Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

for those who ask Empty
PostSubject: Re: for those who ask   for those who ask EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:11 pm

Back to top Go down

for those who ask Empty
PostSubject: Re: for those who ask   for those who ask EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Capt Savage

Capt Savage

for those who ask Empty
PostSubject: Re: for those who ask   for those who ask EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:45 pm

landhere you come off as an \"***\", not your fault... your just confident! what you didnt have is respect for other players, and thats why we left. There is a difference between friendly harrasing and being a \"***\". try and walk the line and more people will show up.
Back to top Go down

for those who ask Empty
PostSubject: Re: for those who ask   for those who ask EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Capt Savage

Capt Savage

for those who ask Empty
PostSubject: Re: for those who ask   for those who ask EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:35 pm

Your right... im not a saint, im very competitive and sometimes my emotions get the best of me.
Back to top Go down

for those who ask Empty
PostSubject: Re: for those who ask   for those who ask EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 6:30 pm

Back to top Go down
angel3b

for those who ask Empty
PostSubject: Re: for those who ask   for those who ask EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:31 pm

hmmm i see this message was a while ago, but... any news??? this would be a good change about bypass. Would be perfect to play our games, with no worry of connection and a own lobby.
Back to top Go down

for those who ask Empty
PostSubject: Re: for those who ask   for those who ask EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:29 pm

Back to top Go down
angel3b

for those who ask Empty
PostSubject: Re: for those who ask   for those who ask EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:53 am

voobly seems to care with those who pay...im pretty sure that none or almost none here are able to spent money like this
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

for those who ask Empty
PostSubject: Re: for those who ask   for those who ask EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 11:28 am

That's not true! Take Greek people, like me, for example!! Our country is so rich right now and we have so much money that we don't know how to spend them!!! So, a person like me with a part time job, in which he may get fired at any time, who also lives in an economic crisis country, like Greece, should absolutely spend money in Voobly!!!!
Voobly, you are our savior!!!!!
pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

for those who ask Empty
PostSubject: Re: for those who ask   for those who ask Empty

Back to top Go down

for those who ask
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TA: Kingdoms Forums :: GENERAL :: General Chat-
Jump to: