TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My name is Double Phantoms

Go down 
+6
AsTheRuinsFall
Monk
Myst
angel3b
SlowSnail3o
Joker
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

My name is Double Phantoms Empty
PostSubject: My name is Double Phantoms   My name is Double Phantoms EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 7:56 am

...and judging by the atmosphere of the current players I'm glad I have rid myself of alot of you foul people. This place used to be fun, most everyone got along and people didn't start shit without a reason.

Now it looks like we have a handful of toilet mouthed neophytes who just don't know when to shut the \"****\' up. There's a complete disregard for respect now and I think alot of you should be ashamed for contaminating our community. I've known people on this game for almost 12 years and when I log on warzone to see some old friends all I get is a couple punk \"***\" wannabe's talking shit about me and the others in our older generation and it's fucking sickening.

Consider this a petition.

Sign your name if you think some people just talk shit over the internet because they're behind a screen but really need their teeth kicked in.

DoublePhantoms-DB
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: My name is Double Phantoms   My name is Double Phantoms EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:37 am

Oh yea Me Jokérus dissekus the mystérus sign this petition cause i think everyone need a fucking punch straight in the head mwuehauehauhe
Back to top Go down
SlowSnail3o

SlowSnail3o

PostSubject: Re: My name is Double Phantoms   My name is Double Phantoms EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:51 am

I agree and I do not approve that kid of behaveour.
But sometimes when that kind of people start talking about how would they \"****\' my sister while watching her facebook account well I might have a good reason to be upset or as would Joker and his brazilian friend say "nervous".

As I mentioned in my posts in the other topic some people are acting like barbarians. All the insults and their below poor english makes them realy primitive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.igrajmo.se
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: My name is Double Phantoms   My name is Double Phantoms EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:12 am

SlowSnail3o wrote:

But sometimes when that kind of people start talking about how would they \"****\' my sister while watching her facebook account well I might have a good reason to be upset .

and i'm sure these pussy are masturbating in front of her pictures hahahahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My name is Double Phantoms   My name is Double Phantoms EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:15 am

Last edited by Ø on Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: My name is Double Phantoms   My name is Double Phantoms EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:21 am

Niceo en landherr, but if i should count all errors you make ^^ wont finish ahsuahsuahsuahsuahs

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My name is Double Phantoms   My name is Double Phantoms EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:23 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My name is Double Phantoms   My name is Double Phantoms EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:26 pm

You played me when I haven't played competitively for a long time. There's a topic on here, look it up, where I bragged about raping carnageking 4/5 games in a row (sorry, you are too young to know that name - he would rape anyone who plays today). I feel like a fool for making that post because he was out of practice - also playing starcraft 2 go figure.

Funny thing, Joker PMed me after the game and said; lol, wtf? did u even try?

I said not really, I don't even care about TAK anymore.

So take your win as you want it, as I took mine over Carnageking and I don't really deserve it. CarnageKing will and always has been a better player then any of us, he is always in the top 5 of all time - usually #2 behind PGH.

Probably don't know PGH either eh?

Besides, I thought we settled our differences like men. Apparently not.
Back to top Go down
SlowSnail3o

SlowSnail3o

PostSubject: Re: My name is Double Phantoms   My name is Double Phantoms EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 12:09 am

And so Landherr highjacked a forum. Now he is king of the TA:K community, no one can beat him, since no one really plays this game, as we used to, since it is prehistoric. And after you come back from retirement well there is a guy - Landherr who is bragging how he beats old rusty players. Not to mention his atitude on forums.. jsshhh

Congrats Landherr you won us all at very buggy and very hackable game.

Would write more but what is the point.
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: My name is Double Phantoms   My name is Double Phantoms EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:45 am

Yea it was awful, you played like a wanna be lol ^^

I agree with you both snai, hatebreeder.

He just provoke people to make them play, and it works ^^ Not to me though huhu

You're just susceptible and dont know ignore him when he has to be ignored haha ^^
Back to top Go down
angel3b

PostSubject: Re: My name is Double Phantoms   My name is Double Phantoms EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:00 am

omg this is so good
come on someone give me some popcorn and a soda
i wont miss any chapter of this

im your biggest fan guys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My name is Double Phantoms   My name is Double Phantoms EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:08 pm

Back to top Go down
SlowSnail3o

SlowSnail3o

PostSubject: Re: My name is Double Phantoms   My name is Double Phantoms EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 1:24 am

This is getting old.
Back to top Go down
angel3b

PostSubject: Re: My name is Double Phantoms   My name is Double Phantoms EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:36 pm

no one will beat if i dont play :p
really guys? you are all wasting your time discusting (or discussing or none of both w/e) this like two little girls fighting for a guy? instead playing tak or starcraft, or do something really useful in your lifes.
What? you wanna prove you are right? you want win a discussion? well say it like the hell "blade demon" - "yeah yeah"
done....D-A-M-N wtf with you lol

oh yes i forgot you are some pussies fighting for a dick O.O

here is a good song for you ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U45NfWSX-Vk

and this is good the other version but is pretty good too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHILdLRVOjM[url][/url]

why i put this songs here? i dont know i had nothing to do at this night and i was listening them :p
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: My name is Double Phantoms   My name is Double Phantoms EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:13 am

Yeah there is another version of this one, maybe 2. W/e i like it ^^

\"****\" poor mushrooms Sad
Back to top Go down
Myst

Myst

PostSubject: Re: My name is Double Phantoms   My name is Double Phantoms EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:47 am

angel3b wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U45NfWSX-Vk

I know this one, I see your taste is better now Ange, nu metal huh. I can send you more korn or linkin park (sarcasm) xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHILdLRVOjM[url][/url]

In poland Sony block this one so I dont know what is this. Probably some good nu metal too xD
lol!
Back to top Go down
angel3b

PostSubject: Re: My name is Double Phantoms   My name is Double Phantoms EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:35 am

lol...yes send me linkin park xD

OMG death to poland youtube

How can they block apocalyptica???? OO

apolcalyptica ft adam gontier - i dont care

nice song ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My name is Double Phantoms   My name is Double Phantoms EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 2:20 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My name is Double Phantoms   My name is Double Phantoms EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Monk

Monk

PostSubject: Re: My name is Double Phantoms   My name is Double Phantoms EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:40 pm

I like pie
Back to top Go down
AsTheRuinsFall

PostSubject: Re: My name is Double Phantoms   My name is Double Phantoms EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:15 am

Comical, lol.

Now, lets just agree that this game is just for fun and it is not played seriously by anyone (likely not for at least 5-8 years maybe more).

And Hi Guys!
Back to top Go down
Wafflecakes_WG

Wafflecakes_WG

PostSubject: Re: My name is Double Phantoms   My name is Double Phantoms EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:10 am

WOOOOOOAAAAAAHHHH there nelly!

Looks like a missed the handbags.

I disagree Kong, I was deadly serious every time I gave you a spanking. Razz
Back to top Go down
AsTheRuinsFall

PostSubject: Re: My name is Double Phantoms   My name is Double Phantoms EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:39 am

Hehe, its been something like 7 years since there was any spanking going on between us waffle Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My name is Double Phantoms   My name is Double Phantoms EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:09 pm

Monk wrote:
I like pie

And I like Apple Pie... that's our codename for moonshine on the phone, lol.
Back to top Go down
TF-Lord-hawk-claw

TF-Lord-hawk-claw

PostSubject: Re: My name is Double Phantoms   My name is Double Phantoms EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:53 pm

wow i ahvnt posted or played in a while. but i still lurk these forums. WTF is wrong with you. and hate and snail and everyone else is right. WE USED TO HAVE FUN HERE. before you fuckin /b/tard came here and started causing problems so just GTFO! NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My name is Double Phantoms   My name is Double Phantoms Empty

Back to top Go down

My name is Double Phantoms
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TA: Kingdoms Forums :: GENERAL :: General Chat-
Jump to: