TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DB falls to the Landherr!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

DB falls to the Landherr! Empty
PostSubject: DB falls to the Landherr!   DB falls to the Landherr! EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:43 pm

Last edited by Ø on Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TF-Lord-hawk-claw

TF-Lord-hawk-claw

PostSubject: Re: DB falls to the Landherr!   DB falls to the Landherr! EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:54 pm

GTFO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DB falls to the Landherr!   DB falls to the Landherr! EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:36 pm

Last edited by Ø on Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TF-Lord-hawk-claw

TF-Lord-hawk-claw

PostSubject: Re: DB falls to the Landherr!   DB falls to the Landherr! EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:02 pm

sage... obviously NOONE likes him maybe just a IP ban? lol
Back to top Go down
Myst

Myst

PostSubject: Re: DB falls to the Landherr!   DB falls to the Landherr! EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:41 am

xTFx-Lord-hawk-claw wrote:
sage... obviously NOONE likes him maybe just a IP ban? lol

LordHawk sorry to say but there is few. I will make you sad but one of them is me.
Dont take me wrong, I like you Hawk. Nothing personal to you but you arent here, you dont play with us and you dont know what is happening here. Almost all "good ones" are gone. Without landherr and his br friends ta:k would be dead already.
I wont make landherr shine and clean but believe me - without his activity warzone and gameranger would be empty. He isnt \"*****\" as you think, he just taunt from guys what thought they got bigger dick then his lmao (english is hard)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DB falls to the Landherr!   DB falls to the Landherr! EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:56 am

Last edited by Ø on Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
angel3b

PostSubject: Re: DB falls to the Landherr!   DB falls to the Landherr! EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:15 pm

Ok here come once again me... with the voice of the wise and fair

Lord have to disagree with you this time. Landherr isnt that guy who you are thinking (maybe a bit but not exactly that one lol)

Everyone sees him as a...hmm idk bad names in english, but is that. Well i want mean he is just defending TA:K
Well what can i do if some ppl want play SC2, i respect them and they can have fun. Landherr in my opinion just tried to bring them back with some competition. Well i see he could play some games with capt and hate for example, thing that i could never do since they went to SC2. Thanks of him TA:k is alive, isnt a full lie, IMP also have some credits :p, but thing is, he is training ppl helping ppl, and playing with them more then anyone.
For example i have to agree with him when some ppl come start to talk, and what they do about TA:K?
you are not the case, many arent cuz everyone has a life, but and what about those who can play and keep talking and annoying here in forum?
Well what i have to say is, many can say anything about him but i will be in the side of the reason, and reason now says. Why no one complain it with savage when he post the same topic? (i didnt get pissed off but anyway) Isnt same thing Lord?
Because he provoque them? and you think they care? they dont even exist anymore

For me he is just someone that loves the same game then we do, or almost all of us. Dont be pissed off if someday he start bs to you, that is because he likes you lol

I say this nicely if looks like agressive, be sure it isnt ^^

Btw i want play with you too, where have you been?
Back to top Go down
AsTheRuinsFall

PostSubject: Re: DB falls to the Landherr!   DB falls to the Landherr! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:54 pm

This topic confuses me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DB falls to the Landherr!   DB falls to the Landherr! Empty

Back to top Go down

DB falls to the Landherr!
Page 1 of 1