TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JUST PRAY AND HOPE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Joker

Joker

JUST PRAY AND HOPE Empty
PostSubject: JUST PRAY AND HOPE   JUST PRAY AND HOPE EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:34 pm

orry caps... lol.

Ok i got 6 email from gamespy, players we didnt contact yet : vinking rx, vaughany, pathos rx, etc..

I looked for more players : nice_day_all_30 / yong-30 , sk rage, and many other, but waste of time, few of them give their email in their info.

So i got an idea. I contacted gamespy arcade. Sent them a message, and ask them if they could give us al lta:k player adress, or send them a message, would be quick no ? they just have to check in their saving files, well i dont really know how it works, but what ever, everything is save, i sitll have my 10+ accounts on.

\"****\' im just hoping they could do something

What do they risk if they give me their email ? we got everything to make us in trust, people, time we played on gs, forum, small comunity, just pray with me guys !!
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

JUST PRAY AND HOPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST PRAY AND HOPE   JUST PRAY AND HOPE EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:51 am

We always pray for TA:K community. However, the best thing is not to pray but to act, just like you did, Joker. I wish I had known old members to contact them, but I am a new guy here, so I will probably try to find new "virgin" members and send them to play with you, Joker, in order to lose their virginity [ In other words, to be fu..ed by you! Twisted Evil ]. Do you like my idea, Joker? jocolor I also hope I will convince by big brother to play online, though he is not skilled enough even against the machine...
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

JUST PRAY AND HOPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST PRAY AND HOPE   JUST PRAY AND HOPE EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 9:24 am

I found 23 e-mail from gamespy : my budlist, and people who added me in their budlist

I talked to one, who will join us tonight !!!

i won copy/paste what we were talking about but to be quick HE THOUGHT WE ARE STILL ON GAMESPY !!!!!!!

We're very late about it, one MUST stay there !!! i will but i cant in night, so a br or usa should replace me....
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

JUST PRAY AND HOPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST PRAY AND HOPE   JUST PRAY AND HOPE EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 9:46 am

OK GUYS all players who were on GAMESPY should check all their budlist and there is even the option to see people who added you in their budlist too i had about 120 players who added me, and i wasnt very old.

So i'm sure people like my bro, sage, and more would have about 250 people who added them ^^ just check emails !!!
Back to top Go down

JUST PRAY AND HOPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST PRAY AND HOPE   JUST PRAY AND HOPE EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:32 pm

Last edited by Ø on Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

JUST PRAY AND HOPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST PRAY AND HOPE   JUST PRAY AND HOPE EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:39 am

Why don't we try to attract older members of this community who do not appear to play TAK today, like ACE and Warped Mind for example?
Back to top Go down

JUST PRAY AND HOPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST PRAY AND HOPE   JUST PRAY AND HOPE EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:25 pm

Back to top Go down
angel3b

JUST PRAY AND HOPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST PRAY AND HOPE   JUST PRAY AND HOPE EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:07 pm

Warped Mind dont play, at least i never saw it. But isnt just ACE, there are many others. Im trying to convence lordjef and pacheco to come back to play, will be a bit hard but ill keep trying.
Back to top Go down
Wafflecakes_WG

Wafflecakes_WG

JUST PRAY AND HOPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST PRAY AND HOPE   JUST PRAY AND HOPE EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:45 am

My budlist on GameSpy is absolutely huge, will try and check later today, haven't been on there in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

JUST PRAY AND HOPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST PRAY AND HOPE   JUST PRAY AND HOPE EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:59 am

Yea cause i think i still can wait for their answer ^^ maybe they will, i will try to contact them directly
Back to top Go down

JUST PRAY AND HOPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST PRAY AND HOPE   JUST PRAY AND HOPE EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 2:19 pm

Back to top Go down

JUST PRAY AND HOPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST PRAY AND HOPE   JUST PRAY AND HOPE EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

JUST PRAY AND HOPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST PRAY AND HOPE   JUST PRAY AND HOPE EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:04 pm

Lol, yea but i'm ure someone remember about how to fix it, ask to sage or players who were on gs, about you can't see any othern and they can't see you etheir
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JUST PRAY AND HOPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST PRAY AND HOPE   JUST PRAY AND HOPE Empty

Back to top Go down

JUST PRAY AND HOPE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TA: Kingdoms Forums :: GENERAL :: General Chat-
Jump to: