TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

6t6 mana sanctum 2

Go down 
+2
angel3b
$_ARTHAN
6 posters
AuthorMessage

6t6 mana sanctum 2 Empty
PostSubject: 6t6 mana sanctum 2   6t6 mana sanctum 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:37 pm

Last edited by Ø on Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

6t6 mana sanctum 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6t6 mana sanctum 2   6t6 mana sanctum 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:46 pm

Clay wasn't in 6t6 that I know of.

What exactly happened?
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

6t6 mana sanctum 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6t6 mana sanctum 2   6t6 mana sanctum 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 4:49 am

Oh, guys, I am really tired of all these cheats, broken units and TA:K bugs. There are just so many of them and some of them are really difficult to notice (Personally, I can't notice even a single one of them!). TA:K is an awsome game, but after all this hacking it is butchered for a second time (the first time it was butchered by the reviews). I wonder, if a new player learns about all these cracks-cheats-bugs-glitches, is he/she going to play TA:K again? There are actually 3 main possibilities:
* 1] Thers is about 20% chance the new player will not care about it and he/she will play normally (like me).
** 2] Thers is about 30% chance the new player will master all these cheats/bugs/cracks/hacks (call them whatever you like) and he/she will play and win the game not because of strategy, but because of cheats!
*** 3] Thers is about 50% chance the new player will find all these disgusting and he/she leave the game and play other RTS online.
TA:K has already enough bugs by its own, cause Cavedog has closed and it couldn't upload patches which could solve these glitches. Aren't these bugs enough? Why are always people who must ruin this game entirely by hacking it and by using cheats? Do they wish to total annihilate this game? This is just so unfair!! One of the best RTS games ever is treated like a piece of junk first by the reviewers, second by its own company and third by some nasty cheaters who dare to call themselves TA:K players!!! Enough already!!!! No No No
Back to top Go down
angel3b

6t6 mana sanctum 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6t6 mana sanctum 2   6t6 mana sanctum 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 8:41 am

I just come to say about what happened.

Dont delete plz... It was Henrique mon and i know what did happened. One day my game buged, instead swrodsman it was coming out of barracks strongholds lol
Well anyway, he had a mod Vaeruns or Veruna i dont remember, in a kingdoms folder, wich make his monarch strongher. His wave could kill any unit, and he could use about 5, 6 meteor. I asked to him to delete that file of kingdoms folder.
Now everything is going to be good.

I spoke with him later, after i got disconnected in a game. And we had that conclusion. It worked fine later.
This case was a mistake. I can say for sure he wont cheat.
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

6t6 mana sanctum 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6t6 mana sanctum 2   6t6 mana sanctum 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:54 am

Sure, was just a stupid bug, it never happen before on this map, man if we have to delete all maps where something weird happen, we wouldnt have any map lol
Back to top Go down

6t6 mana sanctum 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6t6 mana sanctum 2   6t6 mana sanctum 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:36 am

Back to top Go down

6t6 mana sanctum 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6t6 mana sanctum 2   6t6 mana sanctum 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 12:34 am

People have hacked their mana and waved twice. If anyone here knew a thing at all about gaming files and how they dump from the directory into the actual online game itself they would realize that maps can rarely be bugged. If everyone is having the same problem with the map, then the map is bugged. Otherwise, watch out. It's highly probable.

I'm not a liar, I hacked the living shit out of Diablo 2 until I had several accounts banned. Diablo 2 is a more modern game with a Warden in place as a corporate security measure, so, I think I know how to do these things and spot them when they happen. It just so happens that I have too much Honor and Reputation to lose here in TA:K, but it is happening here.

Anyways, bugged maps are very easy to spot and should always be deleted. I have had the good fortune of never coming across one myself.

I remember once on a small 1v1 3rd party map where an IRL friend of mine said the map was "bugged." He 5 cabal zombie rushed me and waved, annihilating my entire base within the wave blast radius. I was like, WTF!!! Then a few years later I learned about the AoE (area of effect) trick which works with most units.

Kaiser6t6 and myself have a video on YouTube showing how to do the AoE damage trick if anyone is interested.
Back to top Go down

6t6 mana sanctum 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6t6 mana sanctum 2   6t6 mana sanctum 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Clay4141

Clay4141

6t6 mana sanctum 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6t6 mana sanctum 2   6t6 mana sanctum 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:49 pm

Its crazy to still see my name brought up in topics...
"was clay in 6T6"

Thats a good question that I will leave unanswered.

Shame I just deleted Kingdoms bc I never play it.... hmmm.
I need to go and check back on this forum in another few months... or I'l catch the TA:K fever.
Back to top Go down

6t6 mana sanctum 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6t6 mana sanctum 2   6t6 mana sanctum 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 4:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Clay4141

Clay4141

6t6 mana sanctum 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6t6 mana sanctum 2   6t6 mana sanctum 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:54 pm

I'd just like to point out The 6T6 mana sanctum 2 map is a modified map. It wasn't hacked, it was just editted in a way that was not through carthogrpher.

First off each big mana stone provides more mana than the ones you are used to. If you look at your mana pool, and +- it gives a much bigger bonus. It is like this for all players on the map.

So yes, Joker did have a bigger mana pool, but so did you. And obviously you didn't know about it.

P.S. I may or may not have been in 6T6.
Back to top Go down

6t6 mana sanctum 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6t6 mana sanctum 2   6t6 mana sanctum 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Clay4141

Clay4141

6t6 mana sanctum 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6t6 mana sanctum 2   6t6 mana sanctum 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:27 pm

Thats not what your Original Post asked... so I was responding to that.
Back to top Go down

6t6 mana sanctum 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6t6 mana sanctum 2   6t6 mana sanctum 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Capt Savage

Capt Savage

6t6 mana sanctum 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6t6 mana sanctum 2   6t6 mana sanctum 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:56 am

I'll clear it up, no clay wasn't in 6T6. Green mana (which apprears on maps made by Soma) is worth a shit ton more than normal mana. It doesnt effect your mon damage or mon mana. Sometime the game glitches out and mons do super damage... the player if they know what they are doing can notice this and say nothing or be honorable and go man i think somethings wrong. as far as the post on the Yuku forum yes there are some bugged maps but they are few and far between look for different tilesets on the same map and such or a really long download time.
Back to top Go down
Tarosking-DB

6t6 mana sanctum 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6t6 mana sanctum 2   6t6 mana sanctum 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:23 am

Capt Savage wrote:
I'll clear it up, no clay wasn't in 6T6. Green mana (which apprears on maps made by Soma) is worth a shit ton more than normal mana. It doesnt effect your mon damage or mon mana. Sometime the game glitches out and mons do super damage... the player if they know what they are doing can notice this and say nothing or be honorable and go man i think somethings wrong. as far as the post on the Yuku forum yes there are some bugged maps but they are few and far between look for different tilesets on the same map and such or a really long download time.

So... like the 6t6 sewers map? has both creon and taros tilesets.. never really thought about it before. Didn't notice anything actually wrong with it though. Just played it the other day.
Back to top Go down
Clay4141

Clay4141

6t6 mana sanctum 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6t6 mana sanctum 2   6t6 mana sanctum 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:22 pm

Does the 6T6 sewers map have those mana sites? They were always yellow for me, not green. And I know how Soma made those maps if anyone has any ideas I could explain it to you, or I could make them.

I liked my mini sewers 1v1 map I made, wish I had it still.
Back to top Go down
Tarosking-DB

6t6 mana sanctum 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6t6 mana sanctum 2   6t6 mana sanctum 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:01 pm

No, the mana sites were normal. The only thing weird about it was left side was creon tile while right side was taros.
Back to top Go down

6t6 mana sanctum 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6t6 mana sanctum 2   6t6 mana sanctum 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Capt Savage

Capt Savage

6t6 mana sanctum 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6t6 mana sanctum 2   6t6 mana sanctum 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:04 pm

I dont believe 6t6 sewers is bugged just had 2 different tilesets uploaded to it but i havent played it in a while so im not sure, clay i think i have a copy of your 1 vs 1 sewers just take me a while to find it in all my maps.
Back to top Go down
Clay4141

Clay4141

6t6 mana sanctum 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6t6 mana sanctum 2   6t6 mana sanctum 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:27 pm

I've only experienced bugged mons in the maps I've editted intentionally trying to mod into Star Wars like attacks -_-

I've had 3rd party changes happen in game that effect buildpictures/models in normal games. For instance myself, or Sage would try to build a swordsman, but in place of it we would see War galleys. Again this didn't effect the units values. And only ourselves would see the changes. For the other people they looked normal.

If you guys have any maps you think are bugged, intentionally editted/hacked. Host them up somewhere and I'll take a look at the contents to see if there is anything fishy. Other than that, I'm sure only a few people know how to do this.
Sage, Axl, myself. Joker probably knows how, possibly Copperhead, and maybe angel...
Back to top Go down
angel3b

6t6 mana sanctum 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6t6 mana sanctum 2   6t6 mana sanctum 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:27 pm

omg i remember a game where arks were leaving from barracks and it had flying kamikase rats lol...it was funny
But that bug it was because of a mod i let active something like that. Im not sure if was map, if it was i dont have it anymore once i just formatted my computer. =/
I'm not so in it about those things ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

6t6 mana sanctum 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6t6 mana sanctum 2   6t6 mana sanctum 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

6t6 mana sanctum 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TA: Kingdoms Forums :: GENERAL :: General Chat-
Jump to: