TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Monk

Monk

Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really? Empty
PostSubject: Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really?   Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:10 am

Make sure when you speed jack you don't forget to lower it down secretly also so I don't see a +2 pop up on screen you fucking scumbags. Two barracks 4 builders 2 horses before I have my third builder out. Thank you for the reminder of why I hate pathetic people who need to cheat. F U C K this game and F U C K U!
Back to top Go down
Clay4141

Clay4141

PostSubject: Re: Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really?   Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 3:59 am

Out of curiosity which scumbag was it? Its sad to see this shit still goes on and just another reason I dont wanna come back. Just PM me so u dont need to say it here publicly.
Back to top Go down
Myst

Myst

PostSubject: Re: Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really?   Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:22 am

Monk say it. Its better to know who cheat.
Back to top Go down
Clay4141

Clay4141

PostSubject: Re: Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really?   Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:49 pm

If everyone played games with the switcher you could just enable the mod that disables the speed hacking gui. Why is that so hard to do? Would never have to blame anyone of speeding again bc you wouldnt be able to get to it, to click on it.

Then real skill would shine and when you see someone whos normally really good start sucking you know why.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really?   Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:22 pm

Last edited by Ø on Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really?   Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:17 pm

Last edited by Ø on Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
angel3b

PostSubject: Re: Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really?   Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:21 pm

Thyago was cheating? roflmao
That is funny, he doesnt play often and when he does he was cheating lol

He is a good person anyway

Well one thing that i have to say about this is... Please if you want to say something, just say it. Directly. Why dont do it?

Confirm who it was and done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really?   Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:23 pm

Last edited by Ø on Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really?   Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Monk

Monk

PostSubject: Re: Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really?   Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:08 pm

Hi Landherr.

I am not sure exactly how me finding someone cheating is being a hypocrite? I have lost more games than I ever won in TAK. I have never claimed to be a great player. To be honest.; I have enjoyed games lost sometimes more than the games I have won because they are so challenging and they take the most thought. I have never beat my chest and put down others. I have never put down you or anybody you are speaking of.

I enjoy playing with you and hernrique, Win or lose. I have been having a lot of fun playing everyone. I am not allowed to get a little angry when I see +2, +1 pop up on screen? I send a bird and they have double my resources with same race?

Honor? Respect? Yes I have both. For the game and for the good people I have met through the years playing TAK. I have no idea how you came up with your response based on my post.
Back to top Go down
Monk

Monk

PostSubject: Re: Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really?   Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:12 pm

Sorry, didn't see last reply. You posted again while I was typing.

Laughin at me too? Nice...............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really?   Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Monk

Monk

PostSubject: Re: Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really?   Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:41 pm

OK to be fair because as already stated, I know I am not one of the best here. I just tried the same scenario. Maybe there is something I should be doing better. Map is ezas mountain 3 ffa. At 2:14 of the game I am talking about there were 4 builders, 2 barracks, 2 horsemen, 4 soldiers out.

I just tried a couple of different things and the fastest I could achieve the same was 2:38

I saw +2, +1 on game speed come up on the screen at roughly the 1 minute mark and I toggled speed to get it to normal before I sent bird to see the resources at 2:14.

Perhaps you are correct and I do not know how to get troops out that fast.
Back to top Go down
Monk

Monk

PostSubject: Re: Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really?   Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:42 pm

Monk is short for Monkey. Which is my nickname in real life. It was late, I was pissed. I posted.
Back to top Go down
Monk

Monk

PostSubject: Re: Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really?   Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:45 pm

Me posting in the in the Wargods topic was because I saw a bunch of people throwing a lot of hate around after not being on here for a while. I had no idea who you were/are and you were in a pissing match with Hate and I forget who else.

Forgive me for venting.......................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really?   Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:13 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really?   Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Monk

Monk

PostSubject: Re: Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really?   Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:20 pm

Amazing how everything is about you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really?   Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:01 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really?   Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:22 pm

Monk is an anomoly throughout the TA:K community. He has never disrespected anyone nor has he ever even been accused of foul play - this is the reason he was the first initiate in The Brotherhood post-Great War.

I have been in the same position as my comrade, however, there is no need to post about it from my view. These things happen all the time. Especially speedjacking tier 3 as opposed to speedjacking the entire game.

Get it through your head guys, it happens. A +3 screenshot won't prove anything unless it was frapsed (on video).

Field Marshall Monk has a perfect statutory record in regards to anything TA:K related and the one to refute his claim had better bring good evidence or submit.

As far as shit talking goes, get over yourself. This game is 12 years old. If a burned out drug addict can crack PS2 games what makes you think anything different happens here?

All hail the old respectful players and greet the new ones with open arms. I feel that I can speak for myself and others when I say that this game has been too tainted to continue playing competitvely.

Mr.Monk, email me or some shit when you get online and we can go beat up on AI Jeff or something! I'll keep WarZone open bro, I haven't played since, September? October?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really?   Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:48 pm

Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really?   Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really? EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:11 am

Dear Hatebreeder, dear Clay, dear Monk, dear everyone, you shouldn't play ANY kind of game for competition, no matter how old or new it is!!!!! You should just play for fun!!!! If you believe that cheating is ruining the fun, you are right. However, not everyone is cheating, so you can play with people who are not cheaters (like me!) or you can tell the guys who are cheaters that their behaviour pisses you off and they should better stop it. IT IS NOT AN EXCUSE TO LEAVE THIS GAME BECAUSE OF A BUNCH OF CHEATERS!!! Guys, just have fun with the rest of the TAK community members!!
About speedjacking, does it have to do with the "-" and "+" buttons? I have pressed these sometimes during games just to check out if the speed was on "normal". When I saw "speed -1" or "speed +1" on the screen, I was convienced it was right and switched it back to "normal" speed. Is this cheating? Please, let me know guys, because I really don't want to cheat.
Back to top Go down
angel3b

PostSubject: Re: Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really?   Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really? EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:14 pm

Idk Arthan...
Well i guess everyone have the right of be pissed off once, but from nowhere is no reason. Well one thing i have to say first.

First - Becareful when you gonna play with some Brazilians, because some have the use to play with +10, i do play with them in that vel, but i dont like. So be safe and say how you play if he still want play +10, just leave. Dont say it anything, is the way he play, and isnt just one ^^

Second - I cant see Junior cheating, if not he want to see how it is. But if do probably would be with landherr, and he would just say dont do that. As i said to henrique about the Super Elsin, that ppl though it was a bug of map when it was about some mod.

No one wants to stop play this game. But they just lost interest when they dont see anyone he wants on. Or just they find a game that they think is better. We must respect them, but nothing stop them of keep playing a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really?   Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really? Empty

Back to top Go down

Sped jacking still? Really? I mean really?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TA: Kingdoms Forums :: GENERAL :: General Chat-
Jump to: