TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood

Go down 
+4
Capt Savage
$_Spagg
$_ARTHAN
Myst
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Myst

Myst

We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood Empty
PostSubject: We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood   We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:02 am

Times have changed. Long time peace has weakened our ability, and our hunger for victory.
Wake up! So here I Myst on behalf of my clan and an acknowledgment of the undisputed leader IMP Angel defy you to war in the name of God, Honor and Fatherland !
Enough of this. Your blatant attacks on our population, pillaging, rape will not remain any longer.
For too long meditated on the termination of the war to you. Relationships based on lies, ignoring what the real in this place is finished.
This time will erase you from memory, the time is coming for revenge. Get ready because here we come.
Our diplomats living in hypocrisy as well as ourselves. Mutual show respect, compliments are just a mask. We all know what happens behind the curtain, where our soldiers shed blood for us.

See you on the battlefields
Let no one stay neutral. We call on all warriors to be voted on the right side.

IMP_Myst
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood   We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 12:56 pm

LOL! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRR!!!!! Really nice! It is not like Darien Brotherhood will appear to fight back, however. They have proven weak and they have become cowards. Modern DB is just a ghost of the past. I am right and you know it, Darien Brotherhood. If I am wrong, just prove it!! Accept the challenge which is cried by the Myst's mouth and I ALSO CHALLENGE YOU TO COME AND FACE ME IN GAMERANGER!!!!!!!!! Except if you are chickens, then just run away like weaklings do.....
Back to top Go down
$_Spagg

$_Spagg

PostSubject: Re: We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood   We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:43 pm

ARTHAN how about the NOOBs clan? Are they fighting in this war too? xD
Back to top Go down
Capt Savage

Capt Savage

PostSubject: Re: We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood   We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:38 pm

A peon made his way into my hidden kingdom today to inform me that my brotherhood has been waged war on. I tell you now all that oppose DB will be met with the sharp blade of my sword. When all the dust and blood had settled on what was once called Darien, the savage will stand alone a top the peaks of the kindared mountains and shout "Is that all you've got?!"
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood   We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:30 am

Capt Savage wrote:
A peon made his way into my hidden kingdom today to inform me that my brotherhood has been waged war on. I tell you now all that oppose DB will be met with the sharp blade of my sword. When all the dust and blood had settled on what was once called Darien, the savage will stand alone a top the peaks of the kindared mountains and shout "Is that all you've got?!"

Well, Capt Savage proves that he has guts. Now the rest of DB must prove that they have guts too. If you wish to face me, Capt Savage, just send a Private Message to me. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Myst

Myst

PostSubject: Re: We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood   We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:21 am

victory conditions will be be said.

I dont need to talk with all DB, just representative

Dont take me wrong Arthan but its war between IMP and DB.

Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood   We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:04 pm

Ok then. I will stay out of the way. I will wait untill you kill each other and then I will eliminate the survivors. After that, no one will be able to stop me and the galaxy will be mine!!!! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! Just kidding, like always. I am a kid after all, despite the fact I am 21 years old! geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood   We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:32 pm

Last edited by Landherr on Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adrien7_MD

PostSubject: Re: We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood   We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:35 pm

Yea clans and tournaments is what we need to create challenges for newcomers and other TAK players. This is also an other reason for anyone to improve his skill or even discover new tricks of the game.
It would be great to see some new clans growing up or maybe some old clan respawned Smile

Trust me, to be part of a clan is something any player of TAK should experience once. The members of a real clan do care of each others. I've always enjoyed playing zhon with my mates, knowing i could rely on them at any moment of the game since this race is so weak at beginning. This is not like they'll let you die coz you're a waste of mana, well maybe it would be better for them xD
After many years, I still miss so much MD clan that i wont change my tag for another, even if it's not like you can call MD a clan anymore.

Eventually, your clan will become a part of your TAK player's identity.
Back to top Go down
Myst

Myst

PostSubject: Re: We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood   We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:13 pm

please dont off topic more here.

I wait for official statement of DB if they accept or decline war.
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood   We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:55 am

Spagg wrote:
ARTHAN how about the NOOBs clan? Are they fighting in this war too? xD

No, Spagg, the NOOB clan is too serious to fight in those childish wars. We fight only wars that will bring us closer to overtake the galactic throne from Angel3b, who sits there, for now, but not for much longer... Ha, ha, ha, ha! pig
By the way, are there going to be any neutral watchers during the IMP-DB battles, Myst? I would love to observe these magnificent fights between two great clans.
Back to top Go down
angel3b

PostSubject: Re: We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood   We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:33 pm

Thank you Myst for bring our thinking here.

Our official position is declared, and we are waiting the position of DB. Do you have at least the brave to face us?
We IMPs are fighting for our ideal, and now the politics hidden lies are coming out, and everyone will know the truth. The burned Villages, the innocents hanged, we now declare war to you, Darien Brotherhood.

The battlefields will gush blood for one last time. And the blood that will be shed, will be of the brave who fought for a nation and a dream, the dream which we will pursuit above the tyranny. Also will be the blood of those who caged us in the dark.

Be ready or give up. We are waiting for the answer.

That Gods bless us, and we will free our people out of this dark age.

IMP_Angel3b
Back to top Go down
Myst

Myst

PostSubject: Re: We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood   We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood EmptyWed May 04, 2011 7:56 am

...because we have not received a response from the DB we decide not to launch military campaign against the hostile country. This is due to the lack of exposure of troops by the enemy and thus the annexation of the lands would follow without any fighting which could lead to intervention of civilians or rebellion. Therefore, we will not fight with civilians at the moment we decide to abandon the war.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood   We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood EmptyWed May 04, 2011 6:34 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood   We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood EmptyThu May 05, 2011 12:19 am

For one, DB is an actual democracy. Just because I am the oldest member does not mean I lead the clan, we all make decisions together (when we are around).

For two, Landherr is right. I had the response posted for two days. Sammale, Monk and even Savage have shown their faces so the game is one.

Unfortunately, for me personally, I am severely caught up at work so I don't log on until atleast 9-10PM Pacific but I do make time for a few asswhoopings a week lol. Mine, of course.

So, if you see us, bring it.

Challenge Accepted.
Back to top Go down
angel3b

PostSubject: Re: We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood   We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:47 am

Ok. But we were just waiting any DB, come and say your official statement.
Now we have answer, and we can start the preparations of war. When possible we enter in contact.
Back to top Go down
Capt Savage

Capt Savage

PostSubject: Re: We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood   We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:45 am

Don't sing it, Just Bring It!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood   We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:29 pm

Back to top Go down
AsTheRuinsFall

PostSubject: Re: We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood   We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:58 pm

AsTheRuinsFall............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood   We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:55 pm

Last edited by Landherr on Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AsTheRuinsFall

PostSubject: Re: We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood   We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:24 pm

Sad . I'm going to go cry now. Nice job No
Back to top Go down
angel3b

PostSubject: Re: We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood   We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:55 pm

no Noob, dont do that with kong =(
he is a virtual good person xD
Back to top Go down
Lord ZacDom

Lord ZacDom

PostSubject: Re: We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood   We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:37 pm

WARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLOOD AND GUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOOORRRREEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAPE AND PILLAGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish this actually happened xD

(not the rape.... the war)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/zac.domrase
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood   We declare war on you, Darien Brotherhood Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1