TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What other games do you guys play?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Clay4141

Clay4141

What other games do you guys play? Empty
PostSubject: What other games do you guys play?   What other games do you guys play? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 5:47 pm

I play League of Legends in my free time the most. I play on the US servers and you can find me under the name "Khandran." I use this name in devotion to my TAK routes! Inb4 LOL is gay. Because in spite of what you may think, it is the #1 game being played currently. Even topping the latest CODs. HON doesnt do it for me.

I also play Minecraft because its addicting to build whatever you want. I use the same name on there. I like to build castles and sky islands the most.

What do you guys play?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you guys play?   What other games do you guys play? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 6:53 pm

Last edited by Ø on Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:30 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you guys play?   What other games do you guys play? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 7:03 pm

I used to play with girls the last 3 months

I used to play with rosetta stone too (thx monk)

And currently i'm playing with AAE ( adobe after effect ) to make the following ta:k videos better.

Soon, i won't play, but have fun with girls from london. Why not have some fun with ladyrachy??? French are gay, arent they ?

ahuehauehaueh if some of you misunderstood me, i was joking about rachy Smile

Well what else i play ? hummm thinking... Girls take mainly my full time of my list to do 8===D {}

\"****\", i have to find anopther one btw --'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you guys play?   What other games do you guys play? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 7:11 pm

Last edited by Ø on Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you guys play?   What other games do you guys play? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:32 pm

* Well, I play TA:Kingdoms online when I want to have free sex {lmao}.
* I play with my genetic organs (masturbation!).
* I play and make 2D games by using Game Maker in YoYoGames.
* I may start playing LoL with a few friends of mine.
* I have played a lot of old single player video games, (my favorites are TA:K campaign, Heretic II, Serious Sam 2, Commander Keen series, Mortyr, Worms series, Star Wars: The Phantom Menace video game, Heart of Darkness, Stronghold campaign).
* I love playing board games (especially chess).
* I don't understand why on Earth everyone plays that thit called Minecraft. If you want to build everything you want just use a level editor of a video game, in which you can play your edited levels, so you create something meaningful and not something that is useless. Or buy some LEGO and build with them instead! Or use Game Maker to create your own retro-style games nice and easy. So many creative solutions and the most famous of all is the worst one, and it comes in the name Minecraft...
Back to top Go down
Clay4141

Clay4141

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you guys play?   What other games do you guys play? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 6:41 pm

To each their own.
Back to top Go down
angel3b

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you guys play?   What other games do you guys play? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:30 pm

i play TA:K
i play Guitar
i play Football (soccer)
i play PES 2007 in the future it will be 2011
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you guys play?   What other games do you guys play? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:36 am

Clay4141 wrote:
To each their own.

I understand if people like and play Minecraft, however I hope they do it because they really like it and not because it is another kind of "video game fashion". A lot of people play games which don't like themselves, but they play them anyway because there are other people who also play them or just because these games are famous. If I ever play LoL it will be because I find it interesting and not because everyone else plays it. I hope Clay you really like Minecraft and LoL and you play them for having fun and not in order to be "in fashion" or in order to do whatever everyone else plays, that's all.
Back to top Go down
Myst

Myst

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you guys play?   What other games do you guys play? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:08 am

- LOL (EU server!)
- TA:K
- new mortal kombat 9 (xbox)
Back to top Go down
Clay4141

Clay4141

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you guys play?   What other games do you guys play? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 1:30 pm

Arthan, if I followed everyone else I would be a huge fan of COD, all of which I loathe. I do play minecraft and LoL for fun, and because alot of my friends ive met online and in realife play LoL. Alot of people I know don't play minecraft but I love how you can do anything you want. Its about gameplay, not graphics.

Myst, just realized thats mordekaiser. Badass. EU plays differently than US did you ever notice that? EU plays more conservative by protecting their carries with a support early game. Good idea, and rare to see on US servers. Also that new mortal kombat 9 game is sick shit!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you guys play?   What other games do you guys play? Empty

Back to top Go down

What other games do you guys play?
Page 1 of 1