TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why TA:K is the best RTS ever?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Why TA:K is the best RTS ever? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why TA:K is the best RTS ever?   Why TA:K is the best RTS ever? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:38 am

Last edited by Landherr on Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why TA:K is the best RTS ever?   Why TA:K is the best RTS ever? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:42 am

Last edited by Landherr on Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clay4141

Clay4141

PostSubject: Re: Why TA:K is the best RTS ever?   Why TA:K is the best RTS ever? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:14 pm

White, don't even waste you're time trying to argue with them. Your argument makes perfect sense.

Tak is broken to shit. And they're ignorant to your argument. Just drop it with these cupcakes and move on Smile

P.S. Noobhawk. I played for an additional 2 years after my supermon mod map. That wasn't my reason for quitting. And it definitely wasn't cheating. The people who played the match with me, knew I had modded the map beforehand and that we were testing it. Seriously, stop trying to make me out to be this cheater and trying to ruin my name.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why TA:K is the best RTS ever?   Why TA:K is the best RTS ever? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why TA:K is the best RTS ever?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TA: Kingdoms Forums :: GENERAL :: General Chat-
Jump to: