TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just to make it clear

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Clay4141

Clay4141

Just to make it clear Empty
PostSubject: Just to make it clear   Just to make it clear EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:23 pm

Noobhawk deletes all my replies to any of his topics.
He's also been spamming these forums w tons of posts.

Could he be just trying to top my post count to make himself feel better?
I think so!

Because he could never beat me at anything else. Smile
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: Just to make it clear   Just to make it clear EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:11 pm

\"****\" man i thought yoi jumped off a bridge !!! \"****\' the one who said me that, it's really not funny !!

But man, i did like you more when i knew you as dead !!

i will just try to top your post to make me feel better, and to show that everyone could beat you at anything else
Back to top Go down
Bl4ckR4v3N

PostSubject: Re: Just to make it clear   Just to make it clear EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:00 pm

Joker just got trolled.
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: Just to make it clear   Just to make it clear EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:47 pm

Oh a smurf, why did you take the nickname of my padawan ? ^^

Well another retard like clay ashaushaushau
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Just to make it clear   Just to make it clear EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:07 am

Joker wrote:

LOL! Surprised drunken bom cherry alien farao By the way, is that 'ashaushaushau' your personal laughing style, Joker? You know, there is an anime series, known as OnePiece, where the main anti-heroes have their unique laughing style. Have you heard about that series, Joker?
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: Just to make it clear   Just to make it clear EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:08 am

I heard about it, but lazy to watch it u_u
Back to top Go down
angel3b

PostSubject: Re: Just to make it clear   Just to make it clear EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:33 am

ARTHAN wrote:
Joker wrote:

LOL! Surprised drunken bom cherry alien farao By the way, is that 'ashaushaushau' your personal laughing style, Joker? You know, there is an anime series, known as OnePiece, where the main anti-heroes have their unique laughing style. Have you heard about that series, Joker?

Is a Brazilian laugh -.-' Razz
husahuasuash
kkkkkkkkk
rsrsrs

I taught him xD
Back to top Go down
Bl4ckR4v3N

PostSubject: Re: Just to make it clear   Just to make it clear EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:47 am

Joker wrote:

Are you trying to say someone used this name? If you havn't realized, I activated this account back in 2010. And I've played online using it before that time. Am I supposed to know who you are? And I'm not a smurf. So fast to accuse someone when you don't know them; small minded folk. Some of us enjoy revisiting our old traveling grounds.
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: Just to make it clear   Just to make it clear EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:18 am

Ok smurf
Back to top Go down
Bl4ckR4v3N

PostSubject: Re: Just to make it clear   Just to make it clear EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:25 pm

Ok well with your logic that makes you a smurf because I don't know you. Far from it. No wonder no one plays this game.

You guys are countlessly trying to request people back to play. But when one person does come back (not even to play mind you), they're instantly a smurf. Sounds like you're caught in a catch-22. Hope you guys can keep the community from backlashing on itself, because even if I don't login and post. I still browse these forums because TA:K was once my home. And I enjoy looking back at them. Now if you don't mind me, I'll just lurk back into the shadows because its obvious I am not welcome here. (and I was debating on coming back to play) Your loss, not mine! The grass is greener over on my side!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just to make it clear   Just to make it clear EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:47 pm

Last edited by Ø on Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
angel3b

PostSubject: Re: Just to make it clear   Just to make it clear EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:30 pm

Bl4ckR4v3N wrote:
Ok well with your logic that makes you a smurf because I don't know you. Far from it. No wonder no one plays this game.

You guys are countlessly trying to request people back to play. But when one person does come back (not even to play mind you), they're instantly a smurf. Sounds like you're caught in a catch-22. Hope you guys can keep the community from backlashing on itself, because even if I don't login and post. I still browse these forums because TA:K was once my home. And I enjoy looking back at them. Now if you don't mind me, I'll just lurk back into the shadows because its obvious I am not welcome here. (and I was debating on coming back to play) Your loss, not mine! The grass is greener over on my side!

Im lazy, but hell here it goes...

First of all we make a invite, hey come back to play. Then come someshit and say, game is dead, you must grow blablabla. And start to post of other games trying to kill the game that once you played and love it. Idk how you are, but i guess in deep you have feelings for this game, you enjoy a good time.
Anyone is welcome as you said this was once your home and still being we are not God or Garacaius to say you are not welcome, you can visit post. But plz post useful things for tak, for this forum (im not saying that you did shit or someting like that is just an example ^^).
I see no point of say that the grass is greener at your side. It really is?? Well anyway as for anyone, you are invite to play. Everyone who access this forum are invite to play. I know many person visit this forum, and many still having feelings for this game. If you try someday to play this game in gameranger (the most accessed for tak players now) i bet you will have a game. And you will be welcome. Even with this hostile fog.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just to make it clear   Just to make it clear EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 8:22 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just to make it clear   Just to make it clear EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 8:23 am

Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: Just to make it clear   Just to make it clear EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:07 am

double post to make it more clear ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just to make it clear   Just to make it clear Empty

Back to top Go down

Just to make it clear
Page 1 of 1