TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Late night training

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Capt Savage

Capt Savage

Late night training Empty
PostSubject: Late night training   Late night training EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:30 pm

If anyone is in need of tips, tricks, hints, or just help in general im usually on at night 10pm on Pacific Time. We slow down the game, pause and tell you why we are doing what were doing, how to counter, how to set traps, build order, how to get quick boats up without losing all your mana, how to stop cannons and other commonly used units, how to defend a tier 1 rush, the list goes on and on. I'm not very good with taros but i can show you some things that mess with opponents. aramon and veruna are fairly easy to teach. This also goes for grouped mana players that wanna get better at spread mana and vice versa. Usually by the time im getting off some others are getting on and you can learn different stuff from them. cell number is 425 372 6858 just send a text saying who you are and your from TA:K.
Back to top Go down
Clay4141

Clay4141

PostSubject: Re: Late night training   Late night training EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:24 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late night training   Late night training EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:21 pm

Last edited by Ø on Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tarosking-DB

PostSubject: Re: Late night training   Late night training EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:04 pm

Capt Savage wrote:
If anyone is in need of tips, tricks, hints, or just help in general im usually on at night 10pm on Pacific Time. We slow down the game, pause and tell you why we are doing what were doing, how to counter, how to set traps, build order, how to get quick boats up without losing all your mana, how to stop cannons and other commonly used units, how to defend a tier 1 rush, the list goes on and on. I'm not very good with taros but i can show you some things that mess with opponents. aramon and veruna are fairly easy to teach. This also goes for grouped mana players that wanna get better at spread mana and vice versa. Usually by the time im getting off some others are getting on and you can learn different stuff from them. cell number is 425 372 6858 just send a text saying who you are and your from TA:K.

I'm with Savage on this one. I don't really have much to offer for grouped mana, but if anyone would like to receive some training on spread mana I'd gladly help. Savage and I started training Lord Chris the other night who is completely new to the game and it's actually quite enjoyable to help teach people.

It's fun to have competitive games, and the more players who are up to snuff can only help the community.

Back to top Go down
angel3b

PostSubject: Re: Late night training   Late night training EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:50 pm

Cool³

Good have some teacher for the new guys, is always someone new coming. And show a good of dedication for them make them come back, and with the training they will be good player soon. More players and more higher levels games. Nice work doing.
We should all thank you for that. Thank you. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late night training   Late night training Empty

Back to top Go down

Late night training
Page 1 of 1