TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As i said...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
angel3b

As i said... Empty
PostSubject: As i said...   As i said... EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:33 pm

Born To Kill wrote:
Born to kill, not born to please.

Wink

obs: you go off-topic everywhere. its not totally "off-topic or shit" since i was complimenting Arthan. your tyrant piece of shit but i don't rly bother, ur presence shall be useful for me.

make me do it

or blow me.

im gonna do it in "another forum" the moment im totally done here. could have been back there if our fat selfish and hypocrite "king" hadnt suffered from a twisted little jealousy

Adios, little ones.

Twisted Evil

You want discuss lets do it here. I wont edit or do anything with your post because im not tyranic (well maybe a bit lol). Here i dont have my powers.

Now let me complete, is a topic to Arthan, as you own said you like and he will mark this generation, the less you could have is respect in a post made for him. And not talk about you unnistalling and blablabla. A good nice, as you said is good enough. I am pretty sure he was very happy until now, that i just edited a post of your and deleted another one. Im sry Arthan if that makes you feel upset.
Anyway, about that off-topic i know i shouldnt buy that fight cuz im talking with the higher hunter of old topics. I still have nothing against you, i still like you i just dont want that sickness im IMP Forum just that. Now if you are a person of sense you will just think in that.
Back to top Go down

As i said... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As i said...   As i said... EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:40 pm

Last edited by Landherr on Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
angel3b

As i said... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As i said...   As i said... EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:48 pm

Oh no... i cant believe you discovered me ^^
Landherr my sweet talk is the same... every words i say are not with angry, they are calm, idk if you noticed. Except in the text topic welcoming Arthan that i was a bit more nervous ^^
Anyway...everyone goes off topic, sometimes happen. But how can someone go Off Topic in a Welcome topic and talk by yourself??? how can you go off-topic in a birthday topic and talk about strats??? Do you see my point? I hope so...is just that, if you dont know everyone uses Mask, that is what i learn, ppl are different in any situation.

I like to play this game, i like all of this community, if someone starts to fight i will try to calm down nerves or i keep my mouth shut. Just cuz i hate that kind of things. But i dont like when that shit come over to me, you got? I just dont want to have this disease that many have this sick feeling. I am happy that i dont, everyone gets angry sometimes, but live in shit and fights and all. No thanks.

We can argue as you want, im free to that. Come with everything you got. If you want fight me that's ok cuz even i dont like it, is a day in our lives we must do it. Even in the silly internet that in the same time that we make real friends, we can get real fight. And good ones btw xD
Back to top Go down

As i said... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As i said...   As i said... EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:56 pm

Last edited by Landherr on Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
angel3b

As i said... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As i said...   As i said... EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:03 pm

yep you right, except the angry part. Actually it was reasonable, cuz if you went off topic there then i would be completely wrong in let another off topic there. It may be other off topics that now i cant delete or edit, simply cuz im here ^^
Anyway i just move it to the right place once i can move post i just quote the post in a topic in the Forum Strat. The other one was to general chat. See, nothing too much i gues. You say im tyranic im just make a clean, and the reason to make me do that was you lack of respect with that post.
Yeah yeah honor and respect thing blablabla that you love so much, i really like that xD

Im not playing the cool guy, im just like that, ironic, sarcastic, calm, and happy with my life. Sometimes this is good, it makes us better person even if is it in internet.

I guess i will just not pass sage number of posts today cuz soon i got to go home. I love this work that i can have a full free time, when i do it. xD

Now wait let me drink a water for next round lol
Back to top Go down

As i said... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As i said...   As i said... EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:08 pm

Back to top Go down
angel3b

As i said... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As i said...   As i said... EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:21 pm

Nah...dont you know that the history of the character is a important part of the book/movie??? lol i loved this one xD
oh boy i cant wait to you see the other post, where i declare myself tyranic xD
Honor and respect are based in a line, when you cross that line you have no more honor or respect. You think i did cross that line? i see you think, but i just am taking care about the forum. As i said any kind of selfish commentary will come that disease. We need more humility in this forum, sometimes we just must moving stop to try find anything that corromp us. But i got tired, and maybe i got corromped but all of you that did this. Landherr i got shut just to dont make things worst, even we you were wrong. Cuz sometimes you just crossed the lines, but i didnt say a thing, that time you can say i tried to be a cool guy. Not now, now im exposing my feelings, and you and clay fucked things. Yes we were going to have something nice, and then bang. The real chance to revive TAK, everyone would take part of this, i hope it works, but i dont see it as before i secure you that.
Back to top Go down

As i said... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As i said...   As i said... EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:26 pm

Back to top Go down
angel3b

As i said... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As i said...   As i said... EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:34 pm

just to clear up. The final answer is the other topic. Yes i said that and i said many other things, and as same as you i got disapointed. The thing is we dont want to fight each other we want to play each other. If he is going to play or not, that is his decision. Im not kind of man that blame other, i just said to you what he said to me. Sameway as jef ^^. Not blaming anyone, i got same disapointed as you.

And unfortunaly i couldnt enjoy this game online while i was a kid, so im doing now, or not doing cuz i dont even play xD

Leaving from work kisses xD
Back to top Go down

As i said... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As i said...   As i said... EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:37 pm

Back to top Go down
angel3b

As i said... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As i said...   As i said... EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:24 pm

Ok i said the last answer was in the other topic...but i need clear something i just was warned by pacheco and i didnt pay attention on it.

I never said that he would come if you left, that im pretty sure. All i said is that he said he was going to come back that now are the holidays sameway as jef. I just know that you missunderstood, when i said that. "Pacheco played last night when you just left". It was that time when we were talking. I know it. Anyway....here is your answer, none did ask you to leave. The none i mean are the one cited here. :p
Back to top Go down

As i said... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As i said...   As i said... EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:34 pm

Back to top Go down
angel3b

As i said... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As i said...   As i said... EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:39 pm

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
$_Spagg

$_Spagg

As i said... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As i said...   As i said... EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:38 pm

Hey guys i think I KNOW WHERE 4 chan or whoever made the trollface made it based on!

CAGE DEMON JUST COMPARE BOTH PICTURES!!
Back to top Go down
angel3b

As i said... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As i said...   As i said... EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:21 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

As i said... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As i said...   As i said... Empty

Back to top Go down

As i said...