TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOL look a crazy person.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

LOL look a crazy person. Empty
PostSubject: LOL look a crazy person.   LOL look a crazy person. EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:25 pm

Last edited by Ø on Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
angel3b

PostSubject: Re: LOL look a crazy person.   LOL look a crazy person. EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:11 pm

Its sad to hear that of him. He had future, but a player with those acts is worst than nothing. Landherr, i wont take it personnal ^^ I didnt make any kind of announcement cuz i think it was not need, but um giving a time of tak for a while( my time is a real good time) and i see many others did same (actually for a long time ago lol). But i still have this clan with my heart, and i dont accept smurfs (just if that is clear that he is a member and who he is ex: IMP_Angelito or he says who he is but with the tag. Not a true smurf lets say^^) Please keep me inform of it trough pm if need. I dont log very often here too, just when i think its need like this or Joker birthday or something really direct to me, but usually i ignore. But if you say that is about me i secure you that im not playing or coming to wz or gr. When i do come, i come as myself ^^

Take care
IMP_angel3b
Back to top Go down
$ MalinOMW

$ MalinOMW

PostSubject: Re: LOL look a crazy person.   LOL look a crazy person. EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:07 pm

landherr is only one person thats i dont know his nick xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL look a crazy person.   LOL look a crazy person. Empty

Back to top Go down

LOL look a crazy person.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TA: Kingdoms Forums :: GENERAL :: General Chat-
Jump to: