TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's been a while..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EtherLord-RX

EtherLord-RX

It's been a while.. Empty
PostSubject: It's been a while..   It's been a while.. EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 5:02 pm

It's been a while since I've been here, probably a year or so. At the time I said I would bring new members and try to restore RX. Sadly I failed. I have scanned the forums and saw that the original creator or RX has come back. Hopefully, if he so chooses, he will succeed where I have not.

School has gotten the better of me lately. My grades have been slipping and I need to get them up. These are the last 2 years of high school for me and I need to step it up. I hadn't really had time for this game for a while. Once I did have some time though, I regret to say, I forgot about Kingdoms and it's community. I won't have as much time as I once had when I was an active member, but I would like to come back to this game. I give no promises on being on all the time because of my school work and my friends in real life.

I have downloaded and done everything I believe I need to play Kingdoms again. I had to do it again because I needed to fully restore my computer a few months back. All I would like to ask right now is what client is everyone playing on, if this game is still alive? Warzone seems to be inactive besides 1 or 2 idle people and no one is on Voobly.

On a side note; how has everyone been?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while..   It's been a while.. EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:06 pm

hi

yer in school and don't have time? lol then what u gonna do in college if u go

anyways if you have to stop living to play a game then, well, that's pretty sad

most people play in gameranger, just open a room for ta:kingdoms and players join

do u mind describing what 'alive' means? but don't expect 10 rooms open with 7 guys of your level in each room waiting for you to join and play your favorite teams/map

bb
Back to top Go down
EtherLord-RX

EtherLord-RX

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while..   It's been a while.. EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:09 pm

Thanks for the information.

As long as there is around 10-15 people still here, I would consider it alive. When I left there was at least that much.
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while..   It's been a while.. EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:36 pm

At last, an old player is back! Nice to see you again, Etherlord-RX!! Razz In case you do not know me, let me introduce myself. I am IMP_Arthan, the latest addition to the IMP clan, however I am the only active IMP member and I play only once or twice per week. I was away for a long time too...
As far as I know, the most active players right now are Henrique, Monk and Spagg. I hope I see you soon on GameRanger... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while..   It's been a while.. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:29 am

definitely there is more than 10-15 here...

and there are people more active than those guys, at least just as active as them..

voobly still won't work because for several months it hasn't been launching players properly, so no one can play there until it's fixed

Back to top Go down
$_Spagg

$_Spagg

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while..   It's been a while.. EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:33 pm

Im the most active on Gameranger 24hours per day all the week

Except monday I dont like monday

Theres also Henrique which is very active but he is too cagão to play with someone who knows how to play bye
Back to top Go down
Sage
Lead Designer of The New Era Expansion Project
Sage

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while..   It's been a while.. EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 1:50 pm

Me too, school and work have me pretty busy. So, is the GR lobby where we play now?
Back to top Go down
https://takuniverse.webs.com/
$_Spagg

$_Spagg

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while..   It's been a while.. EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 2:17 pm

Yes yesterday some RX dudes appeared

ZRock was playing with us few time ago, mainly script tho

Also theres a old player 'Saturn's Knight' that played on GSA and is back
Him and his sister rachy

Its being difficult to get some good games but its still possible to have, like yesterday when me and Luck played a 2v2 against saturn and rachy, on the mid game it seemed pretty obvious that rach and saturn would beat us, but on the end it was Us who got the Victory Screen =)

Anyway theres still games for TA:K!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while..   It's been a while.. Empty

Back to top Go down

It's been a while..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TA: Kingdoms Forums :: GENERAL :: General Chat-
Jump to: