TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can I ask your favor?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sunsegle

Can I ask your favor? Empty
PostSubject: Can I ask your favor?   Can I ask your favor? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:58 am

First, I'm Sorry that my fool English.
I'm Korean and TAK is one of the most my favorate game.
I want post TAK and TAK:IP on my blog, with walkthrough and whole storyline.
But there is a problem.
Because my English abliity is so fool, so when I play the mission campaign, I can't understand each mission movies. (English listening is too hard for me)
I want game movie subtitle, but it is not anywhere. (or I don't know where can I find)
I'm so sorry. But I have no helper at this problem.
Is there anyone to help me?
If you possible, help me please.

Thank you for reading.
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Can I ask your favor?   Can I ask your favor? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:05 am

I will eventually help you, dear sunselge. I was going to write down the whole Darien cronicles by watching and writing down the dialogues from the cutscenes. However, I don't know when it will be ready, I have no free time nowdays.
Back to top Go down
sunsegle

PostSubject: Re: Can I ask your favor?   Can I ask your favor? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:33 am

IMP_ARTHAN wrote:
I will eventually help you, dear sunselge. I was going to write down the whole Darien cronicles by watching and writing down the dialogues from the cutscenes. However, I don't know when it will be ready, I have no free time nowdays.

Thank you so much! I'm waiting. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can I ask your favor?   Can I ask your favor? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:49 pm

no free time then what are you doing here
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Can I ask your favor?   Can I ask your favor? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:26 pm

Best TA:K player ever wrote:
no free time then what are you doing here

By no free time, I mean I have very few free time. Coming and watching the TAK forums, answering them or even playing a fast TAK match here and there doesn't need more than 15-20 min, I have that much time. Of course, there might be a day with more or less free time.
By the way, the same goes with you, Landherr. Please relax a little bit, have fun and even education on these forums and play a TAK match or two if you find free time and a willing opponent (even if he is much weaker than you). Just don't be so stressed, dude! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can I ask your favor?   Can I ask your favor? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:50 pm

I'm relaxed and having fun. I was never uneducated with people that didn't disrespect me. And for the 1000th time, doesn't matter how much weaker the player is. I'm not gonna wait for non-existent willing opponents
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Can I ask your favor?   Can I ask your favor? EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:10 am

Here it is! The Book of Darien chronicles written down all together:
http://kingdoms.heavenforum.org/t757-cutscenes-dialogues-written-the-book-of-darien
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Can I ask your favor?   Can I ask your favor? EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:41 pm

Here is also the Iron PLague chronicles written down all together:

http://kingdoms.heavenforum.org/t758-cutscenes-dialogues-written-the-iron-plague#6893
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I ask your favor?   Can I ask your favor? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can I ask your favor?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TA: Kingdoms Forums :: GENERAL :: General Chat-
Jump to: