TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wikipedia - TA:K articles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Wikipedia - TA:K articles Empty
PostSubject: Wikipedia - TA:K articles   Wikipedia - TA:K articles EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:10 pm

Old players, ex-players, new players, skirmish and campaign players, and other fans, they all google about TA:Kingdoms to search for more information, especially on TA:K downloads and multiplayer. One of the first sites they reach is

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_Annihilation:_Kingdoms

Some time ago I edited this article and included the section 'Multiplayer mode' and deleted link for bad reviews. I also created an article in Português.

There's already an article in Français. It would be interesting if some guys could edit and improve the existent articles or create articles in other languages, especially with reference to the latest version 4.1BB and multiplayer activity.
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia - TA:K articles   Wikipedia - TA:K articles EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:17 pm

Count me in! I will translate in Greek! Wink
Just tell me the way I can edit the TA:K wiki page.

(Fricking awful reviews of TAK, by the way, but I have already posted a thread about it many months ago, lol.)
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia - TA:K articles   Wikipedia - TA:K articles EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:41 am

screw it, i made it into french version, and at the same moment my computer restart FFS SCREW YOU ALL, I HATE YOU -_- lol.

i cant do it again, im such exhauted :'( can't sleep at night like before, all have changed in my life now.

there is a new french player he will do it for sure :d

okay okay -_- i will work on it later !
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia - TA:K articles   Wikipedia - TA:K articles EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:55 am

I did it in Greek, however they removed it. May my article wasn't professional enough for Wikipedia's standards... Crying or Very sad Mad pale
Back to top Go down
Myst

Myst

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia - TA:K articles   Wikipedia - TA:K articles EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:47 am

(looking for other polish player)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wikipedia - TA:K articles   Wikipedia - TA:K articles Empty

Back to top Go down

Wikipedia - TA:K articles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TA: Kingdoms Forums :: GENERAL :: General Chat-
Jump to: