TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PLEASE HELP!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
beaky456

PLEASE HELP!  Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE HELP!    PLEASE HELP!  EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:45 pm

Hey, I'm running TAK Switcher 1.0

I have units and races, and when I put them in, it doesn't work. How can I fix this?

This is my Kingdoms folder: (1)

PLEASE HELP!  Ta111

Then this is my TAK screen: (2)

PLEASE HELP!  Ta210

So what is wrong withit? If u need more info, I can provide it.
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PLEASE HELP!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE HELP!    PLEASE HELP!  EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:14 am

A lot of units you have in there, don't you? Anyway, from where have you got your TA:Kingdoms Switcher? I suggest downloading it from the following link:

http://kingdomszone.com/Downloads/Mods/Ultimate%20TAK%20Pack%20v1.0.exe

(It includes TAK Switcher and other good stuff too!)

Have your races put in the "races" folder or you just have threw them into your TAK directory?

* In order to run most of the races, they must be in the "races" folder. If you need to use units, then put them in the "units" folder. Then run Swicher, select your races and launch the game with the Switcher's
--->Launch TA:Kingdoms<---
button, which is on the top-right corner of the Switcher's window!

* If it still doesn't work, then you should try the "mods" folder (put all your races, units, etc. in it). Rerun TAK Swither, reselect the races you desire, relauch TA:Kingdoms through the Switcher.

* If still nothing good happens, then remove all the KEY files from your TAK directory (there should be two KEY typed files, the kingdoms.key and the pgtak.key) and throw all your races into TAK's directory, then try to run the game without TAK Switcher. Remember to backup your KEY files, because you will need to return them in order to play TAK online.

* If nothing of these happens, then your races may be buggy or corrupted. I can't really help you here.
Back to top Go down

PLEASE HELP!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TA: Kingdoms Forums :: GENERAL :: General Chat-
Jump to: