TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pointless topic

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pointless topic Empty
PostSubject: Pointless topic   Pointless topic EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:21 pm

Topic made with all my heart to you that fits any one of the following:
- has a small penis
- is a green midget nigger
- is an azz sucking bicth
- is a fvcking dick whistler

Then you call look at me, Landherr, be jealous just because I own you at some stupid game and tell me that I'm a broke brazilian piece of shit. And forget the irony that I'm speaking at your own language and owning you at your own game. Then get very jealous, very angry and also forget that it's a competitive game. Then become delusional and start to make shit up like you know my smurfs names (I don't even smurf lol), or you have played and beat me (lol), or any other nuisance. But you don't tell me that with your own name, because you can't do that, since you QUIT TAK saying that you're so fvcking busy. SO what do you do?? Of course, register some dumb nickname in this forum, dig up flame stupid topics from 1 year ago about people talking about me or something like that, and there you go. There you have your pointless useless drama, and got me caught up in this shit once again. And after all this defecation, you come and say it's my fault.

Ok instead of speaking everywhere, just say whatever you want to me here, in this topic, since you don't know about PM. Well you know about it, but it's not funny if it's not public and doesn't waste everyone's time. You hear me bicth? Stop being being so obsessed, psycho. And get off my dick now, get over the fact that you suck, if you wanna beat me (you won't tho, you suck) get in a game or stfu.

Now do me fvcking favor and get hit by a bus and live, just to get aids and die. Bootlipped turd, gaping green asshole...
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

Pointless topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless topic   Pointless topic EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:40 pm

Oh man your english has improved good job ^^

Did you forget u had disable they way to contact you from pm ?

I wrote a fukin long text for you, tried to send it cause idiot as you are, you wouldnt do it xD

But you did, but being obsessed i remembered u have put an email i looked for it, found it, copy text and mozilla close, so i didnt do it again lol. Cool story, i will write it on my story life.

Hmmm why do i post here ?

When you're atalkign about bus, do you point out the one who crashed in switzerland with alot of childens dead ? What a drama :/

i wanted reply to your post, but im just such tired to remind me what i wanted say -_- (that's bc all these bs)

Yea i had to translate ur stupid shit you could make it into english to -_-'

So must i think you are back now ?

Too bad im very busy LMFAO

no please dont be unkind with me Sad i will send you michel telo if you're going to be a prick with me Sad

LOVE HIS SHOW BTW nice nice

i would love to get in game but im the only one on right now lol

ok then catch you on gr

bybye m8 boa noite conchita
Back to top Go down

Pointless topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless topic   Pointless topic EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 10:30 pm

Umm holy shit.

This is one of the reasons I LOVE JOKER!

What the \"****\' was he trying to say?

Who cares, it's funny

He's French you English pig dogs!
Back to top Go down

Pointless topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless topic   Pointless topic EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:42 pm

I'm not sure what you mean but this topic isn't (maybe only) for you Joker lol (well maybe somethings, but that's not the point). And no don't panic, even if I go to GR I won't rape your scrub faggot asses unless you invite me, so dont worry. And lol about PM, you say "let's play", then I say "Ok", then you say say "Ah, maybe next month...". lol Pms are on.

PM me for a game, or msg in the forum. Well you won't because you play like gargabe =/ just keep playing with your smurfs and hf.

Joker wrote:
Yea i had to translate ur stupid shit you could make it into english to -_-'
You said you wanted to learn portuguese. Conchita is spanish by the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pointless topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless topic   Pointless topic Empty

Back to top Go down

Pointless topic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TA: Kingdoms Forums :: GENERAL :: General Chat-
Jump to: