TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A great day for TAK...duh

Go down 
+2
$_ARTHAN
$_Spagg
6 posters
AuthorMessage

A great day for TAK...duh Empty
PostSubject: A great day for TAK...duh   A great day for TAK...duh EmptySat May 05, 2012 3:09 pm

Seeing like KM-Sage finally woke up and took sides in all this unnecessary discussions - he unilaterally deleted only my posts in a topic where it was Joker starting the offenses - I'd say it's the final Game Over (for me).

Because it's pointless to try answering to offenses, lies, tak bashing, unskilled players bragging,etc. if the forum's adminstrator deletes my posts, and only my posts.

If I'm still able to receive PMs then call me for a game if you have the guts. After all it's TAK what interests here, right??

Ah but feel free to offend me randomly in this forum if you don't have anything else to do but come to a game's forum not to play the game, feel free to make up lies and anything. I won't be able to answer because the forum's owner is gonna delete my post.
Bumm, the cowards' era has officially started now.

Long live TAK... and long live the King pirat
Back to top Go down
$_Spagg

$_Spagg

PostSubject: Re: A great day for TAK...duh   A great day for TAK...duh EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:56 pm

And long live queen Elsin
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: A great day for TAK...duh   A great day for TAK...duh EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:03 am

I challenge anyone in a TAK match, just let's discuss here the day and time (because I won't be able to join anytime, however I wish to have a TAK match in order to remember the good old times with Landherr, Spagg or anyone else)...
EDIT: TAK is NOT dead, in a few months from now we will see players coming back to WarZone or GameRanger, maybe even in a new site or lobby, but TAK will be back...
Back to top Go down
Joker

Joker

PostSubject: Re: A great day for TAK...duh   A great day for TAK...duh EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:26 pm

cool ! so, i played a game agaisnt landherr; he was such noobish i killed him with only zombies ^^ ===========> ragequit !

"i'm the best ta:k player ever" huhuhuhuhuhhu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A great day for TAK...duh   A great day for TAK...duh EmptyThu May 10, 2012 6:16 pm

That's your dream lol

The only thing you care about is that 'best player ever' what shows who's really trying to do good and wanting to play, and who are here just for their own ego and confidence

ps:joker is just an unskilled coward and a mouth. I was wrong when I believed he was a real player. Time proved me wrong as opportunity came (he got owned) and he did the same thing than the noobs owned (quit)
Back to top Go down
Sage
Lead Designer of The New Era Expansion Project
Sage

PostSubject: Re: A great day for TAK...duh   A great day for TAK...duh EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:08 pm

You only get one warning Game Over. On the Next One, you will be blocked for a while. This place was not made to trash talk each other. The same goes for Joker.
Back to top Go down
https://takuniverse.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: A great day for TAK...duh   A great day for TAK...duh EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:38 pm

KM-Sage wrote:
This place was not made to trash talk each other.
If that is the case then both posts should be deleted right? But his post offending me directly is still there and only my answer was deleted. And if you analize impartially it is obvious that he was trash talking me and I was defending myself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A great day for TAK...duh   A great day for TAK...duh EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 8:29 pm

joker's message is still there.

Looks like I'll have to answer again what joker started in the first place. Obviously Sage just deleted my message because he took something personal from what I wrote.
Back to top Go down
Clay4141

Clay4141

PostSubject: Re: A great day for TAK...duh   A great day for TAK...duh EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:27 pm

Don't make jokes, we all know Joker is Sages smurf account. duh! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tarosking-DB

PostSubject: Re: A great day for TAK...duh   A great day for TAK...duh EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:04 pm

I don't stop by for a while and I see landher is still making friends. Some things never change do they?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A great day for TAK...duh   A great day for TAK...duh EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:01 pm

lol what do you expect, I'm the target, I operated an unprecedent global ownage (done by a single player) and reached a scary level of play never seen before. Then that nub quitter start shit randomly, and the only thing that happens is my answer being deleted.

Oh and, hi samael, wb and have fun.
Back to top Go down
Tarosking-DB

PostSubject: Re: A great day for TAK...duh   A great day for TAK...duh EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:25 pm

iNFINITE wrote:
lol what do you expect, I'm the target, I operated an unprecedent global ownage (done by a single player) and reached a scary level of play never seen before. Then that nub quitter start shit randomly, and the only thing that happens is my answer being deleted.

Oh and, hi samael, wb and have fun.

I played a couple games the other night, got owned.

Guess that hasn't changed either.

I remember when I was good at this game. I feel like Michael Jordan, should've retired a Chicago Bull.

(I feel like that was an awesome analogy btw.)
Back to top Go down
Sage
Lead Designer of The New Era Expansion Project
Sage

PostSubject: Re: A great day for TAK...duh   A great day for TAK...duh EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:44 pm

Clay4141 wrote:
Don't make jokes, we all know Joker is Sages smurf account. duh! lol!

wtf? lol
Back to top Go down
https://takuniverse.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: A great day for TAK...duh   A great day for TAK...duh EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

Were you ever good???? Lol. Well you can't really compare "ok/good" players from back then with good players of today. People used to be horrible. They still are, but less.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A great day for TAK...duh   A great day for TAK...duh Empty

Back to top Go down

A great day for TAK...duh
Page 1 of 1