TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brazil Brasil Brazylia and .......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
$ MalinOMW

$ MalinOMW

Brazil Brasil Brazylia and ....... Empty
PostSubject: Brazil Brasil Brazylia and .......   Brazil Brasil Brazylia and ....... EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:47 pm

Anyone have any idea why on gameranger there are that much players from Brazil

especially new players which can be really nice

There are many nations but one population dominate TAK in Gameranger LOL
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Brazil Brasil Brazylia and .......   Brazil Brasil Brazylia and ....... EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 3:48 am

Well, I really don't know why this happens. Maybe Landherr or Spagg and other Brazilian players were very active the past years and invited a lot of their Brazilian friends to play TA:Kingdoms, then their friends became addicted to TA:K and invited their friends to the game etc.
We all have tried to bring new people to the game, but it seems that Brazilians were the only ones who really cared to play TAK seriously. But you may have to ask an experienced TAK player in order to learn about it... Surprised
Back to top Go down
$_Spagg

$_Spagg

PostSubject: Re: Brazil Brasil Brazylia and .......   Brazil Brasil Brazylia and ....... EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:25 am

Here in Brazil, there was a Game Magazine a long time ago.
Not only one but many, such as CDExpert.
Humm I remember TaK was somehow very popular, CDExpert helped it get more popular a little bit.

But I dont know either, I dont understand how TaK got so famous in Brazil.

But I like to have other Brazilians playing this game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brazil Brasil Brazylia and .......   Brazil Brasil Brazylia and ....... EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 7:00 pm

lol at "only ones who really cared to play tak seriously"... another excuse... ok i'll not start a discussion...

and many times "new players" are just smurfs.

and i dont think 1 player (spagg) being active means that the whole country dominates the game Razz
Back to top Go down
$ MalinOMW

$ MalinOMW

PostSubject: Re: Brazil Brasil Brazylia and .......   Brazil Brasil Brazylia and ....... EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:21 am

not only spagg, junior, ricardo (and many more)

but there are many new players which come one day and i never see again them.
They play like novices because they are in most cases beginers.

that i think is maybe because that CDExpert
in Poland (for example) there wasn't (is'nt and won't be) any magazine which "took" about TAK more than "its old game worse than TA with bad gameplay etc"

But in fact landherr i agree they not dominate xD they are outnumber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brazil Brasil Brazylia and .......   Brazil Brasil Brazylia and ....... EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:43 pm

Jr and luck still playing? lol. alright then that explains almost all the "new" players

But yea that are many newbs coming from orkut and other social nets in fact

On-my-way wrote:
that i think is maybe because that CDExpert
in Poland (for example) there wasn't (is'nt and won't be) any magazine which "took" about TAK more than "its old game worse than TA with bad gameplay etc"

Sorry i have no idea what r u trying to say. but cdexpert did indeed sell a lot here, but the game was sold normally in the stores too. actually my bro bought it separetely on stores cos the box was cool lol - the time was 2000 i think

Today no one buys tak in the world except ppl on united states for some bucks, spagg was talking about how tak was sold everywhere in the world moer than a decade ago

And you cant compare those 2 countries anyway, poland has 1/5 of brazil's population

Ps i called spagg the only active player also because he was the only one yet to have the balls and call me for some games
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Brazil Brasil Brazylia and .......   Brazil Brasil Brazylia and ....... EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 2:57 pm

Game Over wrote:

Ps i called spagg the only active player also because he was the only one yet to have the balls and call me for some games

I also had the balls to call you for some games and I call you again, every time you wish Landherr to face me just PM me, ok? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brazil Brasil Brazylia and .......   Brazil Brasil Brazylia and ....... Empty

Back to top Go down

Brazil Brasil Brazylia and .......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TA: Kingdoms Forums :: GENERAL :: General Chat-
Jump to: