TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Era Mod v3.2 crash..help please :(

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
secretfire6

New Era Mod v3.2 crash..help please :( Empty
PostSubject: New Era Mod v3.2 crash..help please :(   New Era Mod v3.2 crash..help please :( EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:42 pm

I've been playing TAK for many many years with a few 3rd party units here and there (Taros soul blaster rocks!) The New Era mod is one of, if not the most inclusive I've ever seen, but it has one huge issue for me that I hope you can help with. It seems to randomly crash the whole program for some reason. my first game was a Taros vs Veruna and a couple hours into it, the screen goes black for a second, then goes to my desktop with a message from windows (vista) saying "the program encountered a problem and needs to close..." no other info on why. I got the ultimate TAK pack from kingdomzone and as far as I know I'm using the switcher and the mod properly. I played an entire game of Aramon vs Creon with no trouble, then in a Zohn vs Veruna it crashed 3 times in a row early in each game. I was thinking one of the Verunian units was to blame so i tried a Zohn vs Creon and nearly finished before it too crashed. I've played 4 games with all the equinox races with no trouble also. Anyone else have this crashing trouble with New Era?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Era Mod v3.2 crash..help please :(   New Era Mod v3.2 crash..help please :( EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:45 pm

you don't get crashes on normal TAK now?
Back to top Go down
DeeKay
Administrator
DeeKay

PostSubject: Re: New Era Mod v3.2 crash..help please :(   New Era Mod v3.2 crash..help please :( EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 8:22 pm

Hmm... You are using The New Era Mod 3.2, that's not the latest version, and maybe, it comes with more bugs.

So, try using the The New Era Mod 3.31 (the latest version...), and it should work. ^^
Click Here to download

If you get any problem... Post here again. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://alltakdownloads.6te.net/
secretfire6

PostSubject: Re: New Era Mod v3.2 crash..help please :(   New Era Mod v3.2 crash..help please :( EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:25 pm

nope, when I play TAK normally I never have a problem. The Vaerun's 3rd party Mod just crashed on me too after hours of playing. grrr I'll try the newer version of New Era and see what that does. thanks for the suggestions.
Back to top Go down
secretfire6

PostSubject: Re: New Era Mod v3.2 crash..help please :(   New Era Mod v3.2 crash..help please :( EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:30 pm

havent played much of the newer version of New Era, but so far it didn't crash. I just got the conflict of arda conversion and it crashed on me in the exact same way. Years ago on my old PC I played with some 3rd party units and it would fail me. It has never crashed playing un modded TAK nor does it crash playing other games like warcraft, starcraft and unreal tournament. The only 3rd party creation that hasn't crashed on me yet has been the equinox races. I have the 3.0BB and 4.1BB patches..am I missing somethnig very basic for being able to safely use 3rd party goodies?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Era Mod v3.2 crash..help please :(   New Era Mod v3.2 crash..help please :( Empty

Back to top Go down

New Era Mod v3.2 crash..help please :(
Page 1 of 1