TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IMP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Myst

Myst

IMP Empty
PostSubject: IMP   IMP EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:35 pm

As one of the older members of the clan IMP. Due to the fact that our regrettable leader Angel is no longer with us to announce that the existence of this clan no longer has sense of being. For this reason, Arthan fired from the obligations connected with it, and is entitled to a waiver of rights and obligations which are associated with it.
You can see that I bring bad luck clans - history repeats itself - it is just like the RX.

State of being clan is undefined and unknown
Back to top Go down
$ MalinOMW

$ MalinOMW

IMP Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMP   IMP EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:55 pm

u not bring unluck
it like all clans in that game

"TAK is not dead cause it never was alive" (or something like this)

{Polish extended version}
Noż kurwa toż to oczywiste żaden klan obecnie nie jest aktywny prócz jednego(co jest dyskusyjne)na dodatek dosyć zesmerfowanego i drugiego klan grom wie jaki składającego się z pół weteranów pół bywalców.

ten klan może i nie ma sensu bycia ale w zasadzie żaden klan w tej grze nie jest klanem tak jak to w innych grach się odbywa bo ta gra jest jaka jest, czemu chcesz go rozwiązywać?
{/Polish extended version}

Edit

i know the main reason, you scary the war with LORD's clan
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

IMP Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMP   IMP EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:10 am

"Arthanasios always stared to Angel3b's galactical throne from where he ruled all the lands conquered by the efforts of the IMP clan. He always envied Angel's power and glory. Actually, his futile attempts to overthrow him was an ill kep secret.
Nowdays, that piece of scum known as Arthan looks once again to the empty throne where once Angel was sitting. The heroic and honorable leader known as Angel has left many months ago because he had 'work to do', as he said. Being far away from his throne room, improbable of defending it, Arthanasios makes a greedy step towards the empty chair and by grabbing the abandoned crown next to him he shouts towards the empty throne room 'Now I am the lord of the IMPs!'; too bad no one else is there to worship him...
Arthanasios needs followers. He must recruit new members as soon as possible. So he sends a message via a Gargoyle to the king of smurfland; smurfland always supported the world of Darien with new generals, so it is a fine place to start recruiting new blood..."

Ok, as you can see, I auto-declare myself as the leader of IMP clan! If IMP-Myst dissagrees, then let us have a fight to the death to see who wins! XD
Back to top Go down
Myst

Myst

IMP Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMP   IMP EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:42 am

IMP_ARTHAN wrote:
"So he sends a message via a Gargoyle to the king of smurfland; smurfland always supported the world of Darien with new generals, so it is a fine place to start recruiting new blood..."

LMAO!!!!

Myst has always been right hand was once the king of Angel. Do not envy him the power that he held and power possessed.
When Myst came back from the battle that led to one of the generals of Lords clan came to the throne room and saw Arth sitting. Myst looked Arth crown on his head and was taken aback.
Myst approached the throne and bowed before the new king. (Myst knows that the only thing he can do is to advise kings.)

- King, what are your orders?
Back to top Go down
Lord ZacDom

Lord ZacDom

IMP Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMP   IMP EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 8:37 am

Myst, as long as you or someone else always wears the name IMP the clan will always be remembered and alive! I (at one point) wanted to join IMP... but lordjeff and IRVINI (sorry if i screwed up spelling) said I could not join unless I beat both of them in a 2v1
One day IMP will thrive again!

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/zac.domrase

IMP Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMP   IMP EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:08 pm

IMP_ARTHAN wrote:
"So he sends a message via a Gargoyle to the king of smurfland; smurfland always supported the world of Darien with new generals, so it is a fine place to start recruiting new blood..."
lol Very Happy There are so many papa smurfs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IMP Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMP   IMP Empty

Back to top Go down

IMP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TA: Kingdoms Forums :: GENERAL :: Clan Forums :: Imperial Equalists :: IMProbable-
Jump to: