TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Start Recruiting!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

Start Recruiting!  Empty
PostSubject: Start Recruiting!    Start Recruiting!  EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 10:33 am

As well as many of you out there, I would love to see this Clan War Game be successful.  I don't believe that the amount of clans still remaining in TA:K is the problem.. but the size of the clans.  Other than DB, we have too many "two active member clans."  I think it would be a huge shame for the Clan War Game to not be successful because we cannot get battles due to the lack of ability for two clans at any given time to clash in battle.  So leaders, and if your clan does not have a leader; than someone must step up, start recruiting!

**Edit**
Now, I know that recruiting is not a simple thing to do.  For one, there are a lot of polished (not Polish Malin!) players who do not have any interest in being in a clan.  I was very surprised when I saw Landherr join one.  Not to mention, it's an insecure thing for a leader to recruit.. what if the one your trying to recruit says "no."  Also, TA:K's base of players is not very large and many are smurfs.  I understand that there is many factors in finding the right fit for your clan's needs.  I simply believe that clans need members.  So, again I will say; start recruiting!

For the record, I have not yet recruited anyone.  I am not saying I'm not looking, but I have reasons to sit back and relax about this type of thing.  Double did an outstanding job, in my opinion, in recruiting.  The main reason I have not yet recruited anyone is because I do not want the TA:K community to be any more lopsided in the clan world.  DB is the largest active clan at the moment and I just hope that other clans start making moves.. Than, and pretty much only than will I make moves.
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

Start Recruiting!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Recruiting!    Start Recruiting!  EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 4:42 pm

How about a KD and DK fusion/alliance at least for the current war? KDK Razz, just a suggestion.

And I think deciding the current rules would help getting the CWG started, I particularly like Arthan's idea of coins per reign, the topic is currently in the Lords forum so I'll refrain from discussing until moved. But instead of coins per race (Aramon, Creon, etc) I think coins per Clan are interesting. Darien Coins would still exist but have different uses, you could exchange between Darien Coins and clan coins (DE coin, IMP coin, etc).
Back to top Go down
http://www.gameranger.com
$_Spagg

$_Spagg

Start Recruiting!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Recruiting!    Start Recruiting!  EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 10:39 pm

Manolo just added his own smurf to DK Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DeeKay
Administrator
DeeKay

Start Recruiting!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Recruiting!    Start Recruiting!  EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 10:47 pm

Shut up -.-
Back to top Go down
http://alltakdownloads.6te.net/
Sokka

Sokka

Start Recruiting!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Recruiting!    Start Recruiting!  EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:14 pm

I finally want to  begin this CWG so I want to inform you each sunday i,m calling clans(and there members to start playing, becouse im seeing that more ppl are showing up to play TA:K on gameranger)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Start Recruiting!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Recruiting!    Start Recruiting!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Start Recruiting!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TA: Kingdoms Forums :: GENERAL :: Clan Forums :: Imperial Equalists :: Darien Equalists-
Jump to: