TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hows life treating everyone?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Clay4141

Clay4141

Hows life treating everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Hows life treating everyone?   Hows life treating everyone? EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:23 am

Just figured I'd stop over and see what everyone is up to lately, how TA:K is treating you, and what people are excited for in the future. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sage
Lead Designer of The New Era Expansion Project
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Hows life treating everyone?   Hows life treating everyone? EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:48 am

Hey Clay,

Life is good. I've just graduated from college in May, and have some free time to work on the mod that people are so excited about. haha
Back to top Go down
https://takuniverse.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: Hows life treating everyone?   Hows life treating everyone? EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:51 am

Clay come back.
Back to top Go down
Rachy-DB

Rachy-DB

PostSubject: Re: Hows life treating everyone?   Hows life treating everyone? EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:31 am

I'm tired and everyone agitates me but otherwise it's all groovy Smile Come back to play!! Miss you x
Back to top Go down
Clay4141

Clay4141

PostSubject: Re: Hows life treating everyone?   Hows life treating everyone? EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:26 pm

KD-Sage wrote:
Hey Clay,

Life is good. I've just graduated from college in May, and have some free time to work on the mod that people are so excited about. haha

Congrats on finishing college. Welcome to the real world! Goodluck with your mod.

War is Hell-DB wrote:
Clay come back.

I don't see that as an option.

Rachy-DB wrote:
I'm tired and everyone agitates me but otherwise it's all groovy Smile Come back to play!! Miss you x

So nothing has changed? ;]

I've been busy with work. I have a brand new PC, but it seems the only game I really play is League of Legends. And it appears that I watch more of the games than I play.

Last time I tried to come back I played 2 games with Jbird and I got walked over. I don't have the skill I once had... tho I do remember the controls and everything about the game like the back of my hand.

I miss you all too. If anyone has skype and would like to keep in contact message me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hows life treating everyone?   Hows life treating everyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1