TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About myself:

Go down 
+9
Lord chris
$_Spagg
$ MalinOMW
Sage
[K]Double
Sokka
[K] Caesar
AsTheRuinsFall
A-train-DB
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

About myself: Empty
PostSubject: About myself:   About myself: EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:30 pm

Hello everyone.  I would like to share a bit about myself in my real (non-gaming) life.

I am 31 years old and live just outside of Philadelphia Pennsylvania.  I stand five feet 10 inches and am a bit over-weight.  I enjoy TA:K, good friends, sports, music, girls and alcohol hehe.  Too bad girls and alcohol has done me no good.  I have waited for my "ex," for the most part, for almost eight years.  I have dabbled with trying to move on over the years, but now am trying harder to make a stand.  "When you fall off the horse.  Get back up and get back on the horse!"  So, I am searching all over again.  In the meantime, I am trying to cut back on drinking and get myself back into much better shape that I used to be in about 8 years ago.  I used to draw the attention of many a lady. Cool  I also work for Domino's Pizza near where I live.  I have delivered pizza for almost 10 years.  I went back to school for the first time in about 7 years a few weeks ago, but I withdrew again because I know I am still not ready for academics.  I want to become a doctor.  But really, I have always wanted to become a rock star!  I just have yet (and probably never will because I'm beginning to think its too late) to pick up a guitar and start writing music.  Anyway, I think more of us should post about themselves!  Get posting!
Back to top Go down
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

PostSubject: Re: About myself:   About myself: EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 1:17 am

Unfortunately, this searching for a new lady is going pretty bad.  I just got back from the local strip club after a long, hard pirat day of work.  Than there was that awkward moment when I realized I wound up spending about $115 without actually getting laid!  Grrrrrr. affraid 

I know, I know.. too much information!
Back to top Go down
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

PostSubject: Re: About myself:   About myself: EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 2:53 am

Ha.  The one here has had some dirty business going on there too.  But they got caught, and now they don't.

Still awkward because I still smell like stripper and now I'm forced to drink cheap college beer!
Back to top Go down
AsTheRuinsFall

PostSubject: Re: About myself:   About myself: EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 11:48 pm

What the heck.

I stand 6'2". Am not over weight, muscle has been fading lately though Sad (mostly in the last year )

I am 28. Married with 2 kids, boy and a girl.

I work a family business. Still love video games but don't think I have gotten to play much of any since my first child arrived. My daughter is 2 and my son is 3 months.

Like A-Train, quite fond of the booze, but don't seem get to drink nearly as much these days lol.

Anyways, just a quick, bit on me. Oh, and I live up in Canada, eh!
Back to top Go down
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

PostSubject: Re: About myself:   About myself: EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 10:23 am

Tehehehe.. I forgot about this.  Kind of embarrassing, but.. not.  I like to be very "up-front" about myself, just looking back at yourself is the embarrassing part.

I currently am still attempting to keep alcohol to a minimum, and really don't care too much about my love life at the moment, just focusing on myself.  I feel better these days, and I think I am handling life in this community much better.  But it looks to me that I've got some ways to go before I am anything that I desire to be..  The good 'ole A-train!
Back to top Go down
[K] Caesar

[K] Caesar

PostSubject: Re: About myself:   About myself: EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 11:11 pm

How come only two people posted on this thread? I'd like to get to know my co-players a bit more, so keep posting!
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

PostSubject: Re: About myself:   About myself: EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 1:03 am

LOL  drunken 
Back to top Go down
[K]Double

[K]Double

PostSubject: Re: About myself:   About myself: EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 11:43 am

Hi I'm Double.

27 years old, live in sunny central oregon, and I install auto glass. I enjoy gaming, snowboarding, shooting things that stop moving after they have been hit, consuming massive amounts of alcohol and drugs, currently on a quest for global domination and force feeding lemmings to our friendly pollock abominable snowman.

Games of the year include D3, TAK, MK9 and dark souls.

I also enjoy candle lit dinners, red wine, bubble baths and long walks on a stormy beach. Tee hee.

Ciao,

- Double
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

PostSubject: Re: About myself:   About myself: EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 12:02 pm

Hi im Rihards

15 years old,live in Latvia(town Berzaune) i go in 9th class...I enjoy gaming with u all buds.Love Origami,magic tricks, etc...Food:love everything except some meat.Love romance(Love sick) and hang out with my friends(sometimes we play Poker-I,m on of the best Smile ) Call me +371 22047910...  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Sage
Lead Designer of The New Era Expansion Project
Sage

PostSubject: Re: About myself:   About myself: EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 3:14 pm

I'm Cristian Fuentealba aka The Sage Razz Born in Chile, moved to the US when I was 12, and here I am modding and playing this old \"***\" game. Got 2 jobs, 1 as a temporary part time Free Lance Designer and 2 a full time job as a computer technician. At nights I go to the gym 4-5 days a week, and when I have free time I play tak and mohaa(2004).

If you want to know more about me, check my facebook/ twitter or my website @ cristian-fuentealba.com.

Back to top Go down
https://takuniverse.webs.com/
$ MalinOMW

$ MalinOMW

PostSubject: Re: About myself:   About myself: EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 4:03 pm

feel like in AA lol Very Happy
I'm Paweł Malinowski , aka(most often now) Malin, 20 years old, Poland, homecity Białystok, i study 2nd year electrical engineering in Warsaw University of Technology, I still play this game dunno why (seriously it suck lol),
in free time:-do nothing
-play games (now; SC, TA:K, Heroes of M&M3(hotseat), Worms world party(hotseat))
-party (mainly in my home(poor house), or other people homes (who cares about their house Very Happy) )
-drunk with ?household members? (friends in same home dunno how in english)
-make wine
-learn how to make alcohol (wine isn't alcohol btw)
-ohh forgot, study electrical stuff
Back to top Go down
$_Spagg

$_Spagg

PostSubject: Re: About myself:   About myself: EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 5:50 pm

I'm Spagg and I work for the power rangers.
Back to top Go down
[K] Caesar

[K] Caesar

PostSubject: Re: About myself:   About myself: EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 7:35 pm

I noticed I never actually introduced myself. For those of you that don't know, I'm from Slovenia, I've been living in Ljubljana all my life. Google it, it's a cute minor city, well at least minor for all the other big cities across the globe.
Aaaaanyways, unfortunately I still live with my parents, I've set my "moving deadline" on October, hopefully I'll be able to fulfill my expectations..
I'm a travels agent, working in a travels agency "Jupiter International", Slovenian company which mostly operates in Italy and on the Balkans. As for my free time, there's shitloads of it lately as I'm single again and too \"****\" lazy to study.
I'm trying to play as much of football, ping pong and other sports as possible along with running of course. Helps me breathe... Smile
Rock music also helps me breathe, which is a big part of my life. I can't really imagine living without it. I'm planning to learn to play guitar again, since I've already learnt it once it shouldn't be to hard the second time.
The thing you should know about me... I always tell the truth even if it hurts, I'm always open and direct, I love being with the ladies and I LOVE football Smile. Peace

Oh and my name is Denis
Back to top Go down
[K]Double

[K]Double

PostSubject: Re: About myself:   About myself: EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 9:25 pm

Love ping pong!
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

PostSubject: Re: About myself:   About myself: EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 4:36 am

Love Hockey!!!
Back to top Go down
[K] Caesar

[K] Caesar

PostSubject: Re: About myself:   About myself: EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 8:45 am

You guys should really start watching Barclays English Premier League  tongue 
Back to top Go down
Lord chris

Lord chris

PostSubject: Re: About myself:   About myself: EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 3:52 pm

Im Christopher
im 18 and i stand at 5'11
My home town is Jackson, Mississippi to much of the rest of the U.S know crime state (really not true) Im 18 and currently a senior in callaway highschool. I have a Gf and my current love is Video games mostly rpgs and RTS, Anime mostly gorey and ecchi, and manga. and i plan to go to the art instatue to learn to make video games hopely 1 as cool as this one and thats all about me
Back to top Go down
[K] Caesar

[K] Caesar

PostSubject: Re: About myself:   About myself: EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 5:04 pm

Dude.... You're short  affraid 
Back to top Go down
Lord chris

Lord chris

PostSubject: Re: About myself:   About myself: EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 10:10 pm

not really probley to you but i dont know your hight and 5'11 is 5 feet and 11 inches im almost 6 feet XD
Back to top Go down
[K] Caesar

[K] Caesar

PostSubject: Re: About myself:   About myself: EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 7:51 am

Google transformed it to 155 cm lol!
Well that makes me about 6'2.5
Back to top Go down
$_Spagg

$_Spagg

PostSubject: Re: About myself:   About myself: EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 9:18 am

Stupid inches, why won't people use centimeters and meters and kilos?!  Surprised 
Back to top Go down
[K]Double

[K]Double

PostSubject: Re: About myself:   About myself: EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 10:01 am

Because we're Americans and we do whatever we want.
Back to top Go down
[K] Caesar

[K] Caesar

PostSubject: Re: About myself:   About myself: EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 12:28 pm

[K]WunnyBumble wrote:
Because we're Americans and we do whatever the \"****\' we want.

Like calling a sport where you mostly use your hands "football". I'll never get over that  lol!
Back to top Go down
BDRooter

PostSubject: Re: About myself:   About myself: EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 11:43 am

Im Justin. 33 years old and I live in Carson City Nevada (near lake tahoe). Originally from Groveland CA (near Yosemite). Wife and 2 kids (blonde girls.. im in trouble). Im Sys Admin for a large govt agency. Cisco, VMWare, Windows, and even fixing the \"****\" printers. I snowboard and bowl all winter and golf, swim\fish\camp, and baseball all summer. I mainly play PS4 Call of Duty games since im online with mics with buds from back home.... but if I get bored at work I hop on TAK. Usually distracted since I have people coming into my office asking for shit all the time. Not always the best teammate due to pausing and being AFK. Played TAK since GameSpy days.... oh and of course alcoholic pothead. Good post A-train.
Back to top Go down
BDRooter

PostSubject: Re: About myself:   About myself: EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 11:47 am

Caeser.. try Rocksmith to help learn\master guitar. You basically hook electric guitar up with USB cable (PC or PS\xbox) and it teaches you how to play and gets progressively harder.

As for football the \"****\" Euros named it Association Football and later dropped the Association. So its YOUR fault!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_American_football
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About myself:   About myself: Empty

Back to top Go down

About myself:
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TA: Kingdoms Forums :: GENERAL :: General Chat-
Jump to: