TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello

Go down 
+2
A-train-DB
BluEErroR-
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BluEErroR-

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:06 pm

Hello to everyone.

I was just searching online if there was still anyone playing this game and came across this forum. (Also your FB page). I just had a moment where I remembered the fun I had playing this game and thought I'd see if anything was still active with it.

Is 'Gameranger' where people play now? I don't have the game or a platform to play it on but it may happen. It's always fun to play a few games for old times sake, just hard to get it organised.

I logged onto gameranger around 2 years ago, though I struggled to get my computer to play the game properly, some conflict made me remember one of the annoyances of the game. I remember speaking to Double_DB when I was on gameranger, hello to you sir!

I don't know who reads/vists theses forums, but if I know you hello! It's crazy to see an active forum for this game!

Does Manxie or Carnage play this game anymore? Or does anyone know where they can be contacted? It would be insane to get in contact with them again, as with lots of the people I regularly played with some, what 8 or 10 years ago. Crazy.

Anyways, hello to everyone once again!

-Paddy/BluEErroR-
Back to top Go down

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:10 pm

Hey paddy, good to see you again!  Yes, we still play and yes, TAK is still active!  It has actually grown be leaps and bounds the past few weeks due to a consolidated advertising campaign by our wonderful FB team (Sage, snaill, rachy, and if I missed you I'm sorry!).

Just this morning we've had some 3v3's, 4v4's, etc.  It would be great if you got your equipment up and running again.  Let us know!

Cheers,

- Double-DB
Back to top Go down
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:15 pm

Hey, hey Paddy!  Yes, this game is getting a nice influx of older players coming back.  I definitely miss seeing you around.  This game misses you too!  Sadly, Manxie has not shown his face in recent years, but Carnageking you can get in touch with for he sometimes joins the forums.

Your ex-clan mate in UK,

-A-train-DB
Back to top Go down
Sage
Lead Designer of The New Era Expansion Project
Sage

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 6:27 pm

Hey man, good to see you back. You can find all tak downloads here: http://takuniverse.webs.com
Back to top Go down
https://takuniverse.webs.com/
Rachy-DB

Rachy-DB

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:04 am

Hi blue error Smile nice to have you back. Hopefully you can come for a game sometime soon. I'm sure there will be a lot of players on gameranger that will recognise you Smile rachybear x
Back to top Go down
Tarosking-DB

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 12:41 pm

cyclops 
Back to top Go down
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 12:54 pm

Hey, wasn't Paddy one of the best players of his time? Just asking...
Back to top Go down
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 1:51 pm

Paddy was one fierce competitor in this game.  Very tough to beat.
Back to top Go down
BluEErroR-

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:01 pm

Hey thanks for the replies, and hello again.

KD-Sage, thanks for the link. I think I remember you helped me the time I logged on two odd years ago, a few versions issues I think was the problem, cheers again.

A-Train, yeah I was reading some pasts posts (entertaining! lol), came across Carns name, I'll try get in touch with him, cheers.

Yeah, I'll maybe try get my computer back up. Would like to get a few games. Seen posts about map names and the likes and it's all bringing it back, I've got a massive itch now and it needs sorted! lol

-Paddy/BluEErroR-
Back to top Go down
A-train-DB

A-train-DB

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:22 pm

Well, seeing you log on to GameRanger under one of your old names as Finny and play was a sight for sore eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TA: Kingdoms Forums :: GENERAL :: General Chat-
Jump to: