TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which AI is the most challenging?

Go down 
3 posters

extremeai123
Which AI is the most challenging? I_vote_lcap20%Which AI is the most challenging? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
lithium
Which AI is the most challenging? I_vote_lcap0%Which AI is the most challenging? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
quell
Which AI is the most challenging? I_vote_lcap40%Which AI is the most challenging? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
quellcut
Which AI is the most challenging? I_vote_lcap20%Which AI is the most challenging? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
tapowersavage
Which AI is the most challenging? I_vote_lcap0%Which AI is the most challenging? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
tapowerveteran
 0% [ 0 ]
tapowerveterancut
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Sage
Lead Designer of The New Era Expansion Project
Sage

Which AI is the most challenging? Empty
PostSubject: Which AI is the most challenging?   Which AI is the most challenging? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:04 am

What do you think...

Tell us why...
Back to top Go down
https://takuniverse.webs.com/
$_Spagg

$_Spagg

PostSubject: Re: Which AI is the most challenging?   Which AI is the most challenging? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:15 pm

TAPowerVeteran and Quell, (I voted with 'CUT' because as far as I know the CUT means it is for crusades ballance and noone plays without crusades balance so..)

I can't tell each one is better, just judging by taking a quick look on the .ai file, they look more detailed then extremeai and tapowersavage.
Back to top Go down
$ MalinOMW

$ MalinOMW

PostSubject: Re: Which AI is the most challenging?   Which AI is the most challenging? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:49 pm

{i didn't play for sure every of listed AI, so i gonna say something not 100% related with topic}

DEMO version had somewhat impressive AI (mainly because focus on low/massive army, than build temple with lokken ;/ ) (and some of AI listed up for sure also didn't focus almost at all on high upgrade)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which AI is the most challenging?   Which AI is the most challenging? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TA: Kingdoms Forums :: GENERAL :: General Chat-
Jump to: