TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello just a get to know me hello

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
thekill9714

thekill9714

Location : Research Site-14: Main radiation research location. Objects include: SCP-081, SCP-113 when being researched, and SCP-578.

Hello just a get to know me hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello just a get to know me hello   Hello just a get to know me hello EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:07 pm

Hi I am Shawn Phillips I have a very high amount of interest.
I also have been known to use forums like this one allot.

Anyways I played TAK around the time I was 5 to 7 I did not fully understand how to play but over time learned.

I was raised with lots of thing the mainly the PC of my family.
The First Game I ever Played was a game called ArmyMen RTS.
I have beaten that game 100% at least 4 time on the PC and 1 on PS2.
Why replay it so much it was a fun game and also I had new Systems over the years.
also I started with a demo of ArmyMen RTS and got the game latter when it came out.

But that is the game that got me into RTS soon after I got some other RTS that I loved.

A.M.E.R.I.C.A By Data Becker one of the best still I think
Total Annihilation: Kingdoms

And over the years more and more command & conquer , Cossacks , Micro Commandos , Civil war general , a other civil war game forgot the name XD kohan Aztecs and tons more

If I had to pick my top 6 RTS It be

6. Aztecs
5. Kohan
4. Cossacks
3. Total Annihilation Kingdoms
2. A.M.E.R.I.C.A By Data Becker
1. ArmyMen RTS

I also play some newer RTS that have came out

Men of war assault squad even know it crashes often and will not work after 1 or 2 levels -_-
Age of empires 3
and others

When I was younger I was not allowed to play online so I did not learn the tips tricks or much that
other had known so I did not know all the strategies but rather made my own or just had fun

I also played other games then RTS mainly Tycoons or armymen games but had some other ones like
Nerf arena
Commandos beyond the call of duty: Still the hardest but epic game I have ever played
and more

Today I use systems like the PC PS2 Xbox360 SNES I have had other systems and such but they have broken do to age or other things such as having my hard drive on a laptop die

I also these days try to find and play older games that I did not play in the past

Other then Video Games I play and make Table Top games Read and write Creepy Pasta
Read and do other stuff and play games of SCP(SCP IS AWESOME YOU NEED TO TAKE TIME TO CHECK IT OUT)
and
Run a private Minecraft server

I also am a fan of anime and valve not related the 2 but am a big fan of them.

I join to learn more about the game more about the mods also since the mods don't have a description
And maybe learn about the people who play the game and make friends

Back to top Go down
http://thekill9714server.enjin.com/forum
$_ARTHAN

$_ARTHAN

PostSubject: Re: Hello just a get to know me hello   Hello just a get to know me hello EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:18 pm

Welcome to our humble yet powerful community, Shawn! Wink

I was searching for Army Men RTS, but I am unable to find it anywhere, any suggestions?
I've also played Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty, I've finished it once and it was indeed one of the hardest and most epic games I've ever played (there are also Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines and Commandos 2 if you're interested in them).

I am also a fan of animes and Valve and I hope Half-Life 3 is going to be made before 2100, lolz! Razz

Please, take a look into the forums and YouTube in order to learn new strategies & tactics, as well as other stuff about this game, like its cosmology, mods, races and maps! Smile

We play online on GameRanger.com

Good luck & have fun, long like TA:Kingdoms! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
$_Spagg

$_Spagg

PostSubject: Re: Hello just a get to know me hello   Hello just a get to know me hello EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 10:06 pm

Welcome to our house Shawn!
That's a very interesting presentation post and by the look you seem to be a very interesting person too.
I hope we can eventually play together and/or be friends. Razz
Gameranger isn't very crowded as it was in July but we still have some games on weekends.
Something new players rarely do online is ask for advice/help, don't hesitate to do so, we all would love to help should any problems arise.

Here are some links for downloads and general information for TA:K:
http://alltakdownloads.6te.net/
http://takuniverse.webs.com/

And be welcome again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sage
Lead Designer of The New Era Expansion Project
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Hello just a get to know me hello   Hello just a get to know me hello EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 12:09 am

Welcome to our Forums thekill9714. I hope you stay and contribute to this game somehow. We need more people to play on GameRanger. I'm sure you have lots of friends who like to play video games. So tell the world about this great game.
Back to top Go down
https://takuniverse.webs.com/
thekill9714

thekill9714

Location : Research Site-14: Main radiation research location. Objects include: SCP-081, SCP-113 when being researched, and SCP-578.

PostSubject: Re: Hello just a get to know me hello   Hello just a get to know me hello EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:30 am

Can I get your account names for Gameranger so I can add you guys to my friends?
Back to top Go down
http://thekill9714server.enjin.com/forum
Sokka

Sokka

PostSubject: Re: Hello just a get to know me hello   Hello just a get to know me hello EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:21 am

Hey man... drunken drunken

U,r welcome to our comunity anytime in GameRanger....
I loved to teatch new players when i started, but as we know if ur the only one who does it  u get buged out... @ @ LOL
So i would love to teatch u if there is someone else who can help me to (teatch bese tricks/tactic) the else u will learn in the game proces( I hate rushing if i know someone will rush(Rachy xD) i try to prepear but shes to good for me(i think all DB,s like to rush?) So ur welcom anytime i,ll be at my PC later and ican play with u what will be ur acounts name/ID can,t say mine becouse im not at my PC.....Have fun man.... Cool
Back to top Go down
Sage
Lead Designer of The New Era Expansion Project
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Hello just a get to know me hello   Hello just a get to know me hello EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:18 pm

My GR name is Sage. Everyone here usually keep their names as you see them in forums.
Back to top Go down
https://takuniverse.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello just a get to know me hello   Hello just a get to know me hello Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello just a get to know me hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TA: Kingdoms Forums :: GENERAL :: General Chat-
Jump to: