TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CHAPTER 26-CREON GLORY-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elfrik

CHAPTER 26-CREON GLORY- Empty
PostSubject: CHAPTER 26-CREON GLORY-   CHAPTER 26-CREON GLORY- EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:19 pm

In Total Annihilation: Kingdoms 'The Iron Plague' there is supposed to be a chapter 26 called Creon Glory. If this is correct, does any know where I may find?
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 26-CREON GLORY-   CHAPTER 26-CREON GLORY- EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 11:10 pm

This might help http://kingdoms.heavenforum.org/t1140-campaign-with-cb-on-mode-demo-campaign-26th-ip-mission, I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gameranger.com
$ MalinOMW

$ MalinOMW

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 26-CREON GLORY-   CHAPTER 26-CREON GLORY- EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 7:03 am

that alternative last mission (25a / 26) is "Father's Day" (found name in ipenglish.hpi>ipmissions.tdf)

and that mission is very similar to 25 (Perilous Balance) you just control creon and need to kill all 4 monarchs

its really weird map, it is not in TA:K campaign climat/story,
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elfrik

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 26-CREON GLORY-   CHAPTER 26-CREON GLORY- EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 12:46 pm

Thank you both MalinOMW and Idhthol 1e for your replys.  Talk about Sod's Law as we say in Britain.  I logged on to the TAK Universe website and click on the download section and downloaded pretty much everything that could be downloaded.  After I had finished using the internet I then decompressed the files I had downloaded  and put them into my TA:kindoms folder.  Low and Behold, there it is 'Creon Glory.hpi' found in the New Missions folder downloaded from the TAK Universe website.  There is also a 'IP Mission 26.hpi' file within the New Missions folder, though I have not look at that one yet I am only assuming it the same map and mission as the 'Creon Glory.hpi'.

Once again I thank you both for you replys to my enquiry.  I would also like to thank anyone else who gave a reply to my enquiry before I was able to send this post.
Back to top Go down
$ MalinOMW

$ MalinOMW

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 26-CREON GLORY-   CHAPTER 26-CREON GLORY- EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 5:12 pm

so there is other name for same map "creon glory"

curious if its possible to play/access this map via "secret area" in other map

also this old FAQ
http://uk.ign.com/faqs/2003/total-annihilation-kingdoms-the-iron-plague-walkthroughfaq-410320
describe that last optional map

da-mn i thought that i was first in this discover xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER 26-CREON GLORY-   CHAPTER 26-CREON GLORY- Empty

Back to top Go down

CHAPTER 26-CREON GLORY-
Page 1 of 1