TA: Kingdoms Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TA: Kingdoms

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SMURFING..

Go down 
+10
Sokka
Sage
Capt Savage
Sokka_LV
$_Spagg
$_ARTHAN
$ MalinOMW
[K]Double
__Best Ever____
A-train-DB
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sokka

Sokka

SMURFING.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   SMURFING.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 1:11 am

Capt Savage wrote:
I cant even understand what Key is saying... I think its English, but im just having a really hard time following what he's trying to say.

Finaly someone sad what i tryed to say to him all along  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
[K]Double

[K]Double

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   SMURFING.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 3:17 am

Sage wrote:
You are all immigrants! that's your status Razz

I found that quite funny for some reason, lol.
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   SMURFING.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 11:01 am

Everyone play for status. It's human nature, players are selfish by nature. Even if not deliberately, people do it by instinct. For me it's easy to not play for status, when you don't need to try to have it. Pretty much the reason I don't have to hide from anyone in any occasion. And once you realize this all, you realize how pointless it is and you play for status less than others (in my case, less than everyone in this thread, for example). This whole thing also explains why people hide. Once you believe you have proven something, that gives you excuse to hide again and gain time. Just an example.

Detail, hypocrisy is also from human nature, yesterday you cry about how people change nick, today you do it yourself. Hopefully that's understandable enough. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.gameranger.com
Lord ZacDom

Lord ZacDom

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   SMURFING.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 1:14 pm

Hey guys! Im back from the dead for a bit.
Smurfing: The Zac Domrase Opinion; Long ago...... before I was barely 6 years old I was handed a game. This game proceeded to consume hours upon hours of my 6 year old life. I played only the original 4 races because I did not have the iron plague expansion pack. Then my mom took the game away..... and I didnt play for years.......... -Time Travel- ............... 7 Years have passed, my young self had grown into an awkward 13 year old. I was searching through my moms old CD collections (Diablo, Dune2000, Civilization, Warcraft, ETC...) and I found the previous game I mentioned. So I popped that disk into my CD drive. It all came back to me. The wars, the units, the tower spam, the great times, the hour long games where I would make all the units and capture enemy mons in wall prisons while subjecting them to hordes of my armies. The 13 year old Zac was a much MUCH much more curious lad then the 6 year old Zac. I wondered "was there an online playerbase for TA:K?"... So I of course google searched "Total Anihilation Kingdoms online" and a link to this small engine called WarZone was the 1st link. I downloaded the client and began to play with all of you under the alias of marvelman. I played for a good 1 1/2 months on and off on warzone and than my parents lost there jobs and we no longer could pay for the interwebs :'( ..................... -More Time Travel- ....................... a year later..... I had the interwebs back on. parents regained financial support. and I once again came to TA:K. I tried WZ but it had fallen. So I tried a new place called GameRanger. my 1st game on game ranger was against DB Monk. Monk obliterated me in under 5 minutes. That game hooked me. I wanted to be that good. The NoobDestroyer. So I played more often. and longer games with more people. this became habitual for me. what I would do after long days of school and playing foot ball and ultimate frisbee with my friends. I have made life lasting friends and had awesome times here. I made a clan! LORDS 4EVER! I played in 2 tournys ( I lost to BDrooter). And then I got accepted to my college. which the wifi sucks and I have 0 time to play my favorite game anymore...... WHICH FUCJING SUCKS!!! badly sucks. IDK why I wrote all of that out but here is my smurf opinion
Smurfing is a great way to catch people off guard. I have never smurfed but people have called Lord ZacDom a smurf multiple times. The bad thing about smurfing is you can be caught by your game list. If you believe you know who the smurf is check the game list and compare the smurf with the actual alias. Maybe you will catch them and call them out on it. I caught Henrique smurfing like that before (he logged off before I confronted his smurf about it). If you want an interesting game and a fresh persona then by all means smurf. Make ten thousand smurfs. inflate the ever shrinking community a little. make smurfs of your smurfs. and smurf those too. Have Fun smurfing. screw with people. you wanna push some buttons? well push there buttons using a smurf. Well Thats all I got
Gl & Hf
-Lord ZacDom

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/zac.domrase
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   SMURFING.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 1:19 pm

lol, easiest way is probably making smurfs pretending to be someone else's smurf. People already do it perfectly.

Once manolo told me that you can fake game list too without even having the game installed - just make a random file renamed to kingdoms.exe, in tak's case. Works for all games supposedly.
Back to top Go down
[K]Double

[K]Double

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   SMURFING.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 1:30 pm

Sun Tzu - The Art of War.  

Once you learn what war is truly about you will know how to fight them.

I need not fight you on your terms, that would give you an advantage.  The best way to win a conflict is to never indulge into the provocations.  The fact that this ordeal is still making you irrational and gloat up is a testement that lessons taught over 1600 years are still effective.  

Have fun being the best.  I'm going to have fun and peace of mind by playing TAK in positive company and watch you swath and bathe in your own anger and arrogance.

Last edited by [K]Double on Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord ZacDom

Lord ZacDom

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   SMURFING.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 1:37 pm

...... wut?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/zac.domrase
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   SMURFING.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 1:54 pm

[king]whiskeypete wrote:
Sun Tzu - The Art of War.

Once you learn what was is truly about you will know how to fight them.

I need not fight you on your terms, that would give you an advantage. The best way to win a conflict is to never indulge into the provocations. The fact that this ordeal is still making tou irrational and gloat up is a testement that lessons taught over 1600 years are still effective.

Have fun being the best. I'm going to have fun and peace of mind by playing TAK in positive company and watch you swath and bathe in your own anger and arrogance.

Now you obviously see what I mean by people only play for status lol.

Another offtopic pointless flame, by a troll protected by his clan member who owns the site. His 200th "king" (lol) troll rage quit/hide from me. Your post shows clearly who has anger.

In my side it's no arrogance, realism. Not war, a videogame. Have fun playing only against people you can beat, since you often start hiding when you realize you can't win. You are very good at talking though, like when you go after me to talk about how joker was around with a smurf, to invite me to db, or to tell me you were peeking at $, etc. In short, spinless despair.

I didn't start it again (and again and again). Just defending myself from a big scrub who often makes his flame drama in desperate attempt to hide from someone better at tak. I don't have to hide from anyone.

My mind is as clear and peaceful as it can be. I have the luxury of just going to GR and not having to hide from anyone, that's the true relaxment.

Last edited by _keyON1e _ on Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   SMURFING.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:00 pm

Fight Fight Fight  king king king king 
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   SMURFING.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:01 pm

jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor 
Back to top Go down
$_Spagg

$_Spagg

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   SMURFING.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:02 pm

See who is always trying to start the flames?
Have fun hiding and making excuses. I'm going to have fun being the best player this place ever gazed upon.
Dirty swine smurf peasant!
Spoiler:

Edit: \"****\", ninjad
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   SMURFING.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:03 pm

Adding quote to answer to below's post.
$_Spagg wrote:
See who is always trying to start the flames?
Have fun hiding and making excuses. I'm going to have fun being the best player this place ever gazed upon.
Dirty swine smurf peasant!
Spoiler:

Edit: \"****\", ninjad

Almost there. In my case it is, I'm going to have fun playing TAK with anyone regardless of skill. If someone says there's no challenge, I'm gonna present myself.

Wink

Spagg your post shows you obviously care for status too, btw.

Last edited by _keyON1e _ on Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
$_Spagg

$_Spagg

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   SMURFING.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:08 pm

I's your post, not mine!

Last edited by $_Spagg on Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   SMURFING.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:14 pm

STATUS

Double:King
Landherr:Diplomat
Sokka:Old Emperor
Arthan:Peace Keeper
Sage:God
Spaag:Ghost
MalinOMW:Spy
Manolo:Brazilian guy
Myst:Good Lier
Lord ZacDoom:Lord holder
DK Ricco:Friendly   Razz 

Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   SMURFING.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:17 pm

Lord Chris:King
Me:Never hide
Sokka:joker  jocolor 

sage god? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
the 27th sage of creon ;P

just hiders.

Now I just noticed this particular line:

whiskeypete wrote:
I need not fight you on your terms, that would give you an advantage.

You never fought in my terms lol, you always pick settings, time, map, everything. It's always like this when I play anyway, anytime, no special preparations on my side (even when you absurdly lost to zhon with aramon in absurd minuscule land map). I don't have to put any term (excuse). Because I always have peace of mind and play for fun, not for status. Obviously that's not what you do.

Last edited by _keyON1e _ on Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[K]Double

[K]Double

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   SMURFING.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:29 pm

Spagg you and your girlfriend can say whatever you want. It's how we are remembered.

I've already won.
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   SMURFING.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:31 pm

Won what? btw:

Rachy:best player DB ever had.

Yet allying rachy wasn't enough for you to beat DE team of me and sokka. lol.
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   SMURFING.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:36 pm

Rachy(he/she) is dead for me!!! pale 
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   SMURFING.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:41 pm

hewishhewas wrote:
watch you swath and bathe in your own anger and arrogance.

Like me when I saw wz players saying they were best ever? Razz

I don't see where I'm arrogant. I can see your anger though. Sad

But yea you keep watching pal (like rumpelstiltskin and other losers/hiders), peeking at $ wasn't enough for you to find any way to outplay me though. That's a pity  No No 

I'm gonna remember the other 1000 games, especially the ones with (trustable) watchers or record.
Back to top Go down
$_Spagg

$_Spagg

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   SMURFING.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:50 pm

[K]Double wrote:
Spagg you and your girlfriend can say whatever you want.  It's how we are remembered.  

I've already won.
I can try to impersonate you too if you are so jealous.
Back to top Go down
__Best Ever____

__Best Ever____

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   SMURFING.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:56 pm

scrub wrote:
Once you learn what war is truly about you will know how to fight them.

The fact that this ordeal is still making you irrational and gloat up is a testement that lessons taught over 1600 years are still effective.

I always knew how to fight them. I'm as cool as I can be. Smurfs never stopped me from doing what I came here to do in the first place: play TAK (and in my case not only against people I don't lose easily to, that was also the case when I was again 3 years off tak, and by off I mean not even thinking about it, I don't mean hiding on and off). For me positive company isn't only people I don't easily lose to when it's fair and they try 5%, because I don't play for status.

People in GR (and anywhere else really) didn't need to read an old translated chinese book to play for status and hide (and be losers lol).

offtopic angry flamer wrote:
The best way to win a conflict is to never indulge into the provocations.

Weird, people's provocations are just another entertainment for me, and also never stopped me from winning. In your case you are obviously on the provoker side, who just hides/loses. Maybe you should read the book again, lol.  Smile

Your care for status above anything else is the reason we are currently talking about this, and not about useful things for tak (such as better map pack, sites, etc). But I guess you got your excuse, because your training/hiding/spying(contact with sokka) didn't save you from losing with your king clan mate to me and a noob (last sundays, before you started hiding again out of frustration for still being far worse in tak).

Hf. Wink

I don't see what's irrational in this post in smurfing thread:
Back to top Go down
Capt Savage

Capt Savage

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   SMURFING.. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:14 am

Wow... Does anyone really hide from anyone in this game anymore? Play to Play because its fun. If I cant beat someone, that's the person I want to play against the most. because when I do start beating them... and eventually I will, because everyone eventually loses. I will know I'm improving. Plus getting that 1 win... makes up for all those losses. I beat Double 1 out of like 7 or something but that 1 vs 1 where I raped him as zhon still makes me smile. Admantine Gate was the map for those of you interested. and key you're an elite player, but even elite players lose.
Back to top Go down
[K]Double

[K]Double

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   SMURFING.. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:18 am

\"****\' you savage. Like 4 seconds and who know what would have happened. God \"****\" Mage tower LOL!!

Ill never get over that.
Back to top Go down
Sokka

Sokka

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   SMURFING.. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:25 am

Right Double:

\"****\' you Savage again you don,t know anything you'v ben awey a long time Landherr is the Devil , but you believe Landherr in every word...
Back to top Go down
Capt Savage

Capt Savage

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   SMURFING.. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:33 am

No I don't. If you think that then you don't know me at all. I respect him because he plays and doesn't \"*****\" and is good. I don't believe everything, anyone says. That would make me a fool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SMURFING..   SMURFING.. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SMURFING..
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TA: Kingdoms Forums :: GENERAL :: General Chat-
Jump to: